- Recreational park
- Museum or Interpretation Centre
The Space Flight Unit
Half exoskeleton, half aircraft - this virtual simulator will take you to explore the universe. First stop? Mars. Destination? the base camp of Mount Olympus, the highest relief in out solar system...
The perfect family day out
Put your space suit on! Here you can step into the daily routine of astronauts and go through the highlights of space exploration and see how space technology found its way through everyday life.
- The 5D cinema, Planetarium and Space Heroes attraction will take you further than you ever dreamed to go. Don't miss the special launch pad for a journey to the very edge of our galaxy.
- Looking for more thrills still? Try our Virtual Reality experience to walk on the moon and mars (extra fee but extra memories).
The Euro Space Centre's attractions are perfect for the whole family and are a wonderful way to connect all generations.
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
EURO SPACE CENTER: SPACEMEN DAY
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 30-12-2021
Offer valid until December 30th, 2021 - for online tickets only.
On the price of an individual ticket (from 29€ for an adult and from 25€ for a child).
Tickets can be bought on www.eurospacecenter.be - use the promotional code ESCAPADEMARS for the reduction to be applied.
Buying your tickets in advance is mandatory.
Number of entry limited per day.
Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer.
Click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
Please note, on this site:
- If you have a wheelchair: 2 PMR spaces are available. The centre is easily accessible, but the staff will, of course, help you should you need an extra hand. The corridors and restaurant are wheelchair friendly.
- If you are blind or visually impaired: audio guides are available in several languages and the visit can be adapted.
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing or if you have difficulties understanding: the visit can be adapted.
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Cafe - Daylight - Shop - Training materials provided - Car parking - Motor Home parking - Parking - Playground - Restaurant - WIFI
Guide available/groups - German - EN - CN - FR - NL - Audioguide/mobile app/tablet