- Train/tram/tourist train
The Chemin de Fer du Bocq is a touristic train going along the "Luxembourg rail line" between Ciney and Purnode (Yvoir).
Managed and passionately preserved by volunteers from the Patrimoine Ferroviaire et Tourisme association since 1992, it offers a wonderful opportunity to discover this picturesque line, built between 1890 and 1907 in the province of Namur as well as enjoy the beauty of the Bocq valley.
The trains ride throughout summer.
One route, several trains
On board a railcar, electric traction vehicle, diesel or steam train (depending on the season), you will explore one of the most impressive Belgian railway lines, featuring 3 tunnels, 5 viaducts, countryside landscapes and historical buildings.
THE BOCK RAILWAY
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid on open days unless the site is hosting a special event
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please contact the site first to know which process to follow to enjoy this promotion