- Grottoes and caves
The Caves of Han sur Lesse are bang slap in the heart of Wallonia's Geopark. Take the vintage tram from the village to join this amazing subterranean adventure.
1.3 km of galleries
Their haunting underground world boasts many mysterious, majestic rooms:
- the Minaret
- the Trophy (a giant stalagmite, 7 m high, 20 m in circumference)
- the Mysterious Room and its multicoloured concretions
- the Dome (145 m high).
The cave walls are a reminder of the tropical ocean of creatures that once swam through these vast spaces.
Special light and sound techniques act like a subterranean nightclub to recreate the story of past times.
At the edge of the cave, Le Pavillon brasserie-restaurant will delight your taste buds with its wide choice of dishes, showcasing local ingredient. Add to this a large terrace overlooking the Lesse and a glass of Blonde de Han beer... Perfect!
Also on the estate
- The wildlife park
- The discovery path
- The PrehistoHan interactive exhibition
- The , to sleep in a tree tent at the heart of the wildlife park
LE DOMAINE DES GROTTES DE HAN
Validity date: from 01-01-2022 au 31-12-2022
- Offer valid throughout 2022
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please use the code PROMESC22 to enjoy this promotion
Wallonia has developped , a network gathering sites offering facilities and/or services dedicted to Travellers with special needs. Click here to see the details for the domaine des Grottes de Han.
Outdoor catering - Indoor catering - Free catering
Air conditioning - Cafe - Daylight - Shop - Training materials provided - Non-smoking - Car parking - Motor Home parking - Parking - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL