- Museum or Interpretation Centre
Han 1900 is a museum space dedicated to life in the countryside at the beginning of the 20th century. Nestled in the village of Han-sur-Lesse, in the province of Namur, it offers a wonderful insight into what the life of farmers in Wallonia used to be like.
50 different trades and tasks are presented, some staged with mannequins dressed in traditional 1900 outfits. Visitors can admire a fascinating collection of 5,000 tools, an exhibition on anvils, elaborate robots and paintings depicting farm life, including a large fresco.
The Han 1900 Museum is part of the Caves of Han estate.
Also part of the Caves of Han estate:
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
Please note, on this site:
- The ground floor and exterior courtyard are fully accessible to wheelchairs.
LE DOMAINE DES GROTTES DE HAN
Validity date: from 01-01-2022 au 31-12-2022
- Offer valid throughout 2022
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please use the code PROMESC22 to enjoy this promotion
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Shop - Cycle rack - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - FR - NL