Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
- Water attraction
- Woodland, nature reserve or natural area
- Lake, water body or waterway
The gardens of the Bambois lake, in Fosses-la-Ville, offer stunning green spaces. The site, listed ny Natura 2000, has much to offer: a bird observatory, boats to go fishing, discovery trails... You can even go wild swimming and enjoy 2 sandy beaches.
This estate, near the RAVel, features:
- 12 themed gardens organised in 3 themes (knowledge, discovery and poetry)
- exhibitions, guided tours, workshops for children on Wednesdays
- the opportunity to learn about nature: bird hides, aquariums, exhibitions, didactic panels, guided tours, animations
- Pike fishing (on a boat or float tube), fishing initiations (for adults and children)
- cafeteria, play areas
- Credit cards accepted
- Car parking
- Cycle rack