- Animal park/zoo/aquarium
- Adventure park
Discover the fascinating thrill of going on a safari, just 25 km from Liège, at the Monde Sauvage Safari Parc d'Aywaille.
This stunning 85 hectares, tree planted estate at the very heart of the Ardenne, offers a rather unique day out. Enjoy a full 16 km itinerary (either in your own car or on a touristic train), inspired by African safaris.
- See giraffes, elephants, hippopotamus, rhinoceroses, zebras, gnus and more live here happily, roaming freely through the park.
- The adventure continues in the South American area with a Mayan temple, dome and aviaries.
- There is more: bears, big cats, a monkey island, meerkats and ostriches.
- Shows are organised throughout the day with sea lions, birds of prey, parrots...
- Last but not least is the North American area with its beautiful sequoias and red pandas
Fraxinus Aventure Parc
Children are sure to enjoy the play area, petting farm and an adventure-park with nets.
MONDE SAUVAGE SAFARI AYWAILLE
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2020
- 20€ instead of 25€ per adult, 18.4€ instead of 23€ per senior, 16€ instead of 20€ per 12-15 y.o. child/PRM, 13.6€ insteas of 17€ per 3-11 y.o. child
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking onlone, please contact the site to check how to apply this promotion.
Animation - Credit cards accepted
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Playground - Restaurant
Pets not allowed
A fee applies.