- Local producer
Stop by this amazing farm near Dinant to meet amazing birds: ostriches, emus, rheas and other casoars.
Created in 1995, the farm is now home to 200 birds, cared for with much love.
- Tours in French or Dutch
- Learn about the incubation, breeding, feeding and production
- Meet the animals
- Buy some delicacies made on site: charcuterie, meat, eggs...
From 01 January to 31 December 2020.
Visit of the Ostrich farm:
- Every weekend between April 1st to November 5th: visits at 11:10, 13:20 , 14:30 and 15:40
- Groups (20 persons min.): all year round, by appointment
- Closed on Mondays
The farm shop:
- April 1st to November 5th: Tuesdays to Sundays from 11:00 to 19:00
- November 06th to March 31st: Tuesdays to Saturdays from 11:00 to 19:00, Sundays from10:30 to 13:30
- Closed on Mondays (except for public holidays)
- Sales counter
- Tour of facilities
- Car parking
- Cycle rack
FR - NL
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.