- Museum or Interpretation Centre
The museum, located in the Stavelot Abbey’s magnificent vaulted cellars, presents the prestigious history the Spa-Francorchamps racetrack, one of the most beautiful circuit in the world.
A selection of exceptional vehicles, unreleased videos and a collection of unexpected objects highlights the drivers' passion for this competition, from the pioneers to our modern stars. A large-scale model and Playstation 4 consoles make the track even more concrete for motor racing enthusiasts - for a little while you can enjoy being Fangio, Senna or Schumacher.
The legendary story of the Spa-Francorchamps circuit
This new attraction combines a visit of the museum and the opportunity to get on the track itself onboard of a coach. A must for Formula 1 fans...
A few details to prepare your visit
- Duration of the visit: 1h30
- Languages spoken on site: Dutch, English, French and German
- All tickets give you access to the 3 museums and to the temporary exhibitions.
- Free for children under 6.
- You will find more information on the abbey's website.
The museum is located on the first floor of the Stavelot abbey, also home to:
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
ABBAYE DE STAVELOT
Validity date: from 02-01-2022 au 31-12-2022
- Offer valid throughout 2022 (except for December 25th)
- 5€ instead of 10€ (adults)
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please contact the operator to check which code to use on the website.
Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Parking - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL