Type of camping site
Planning your holiday in Wallonia? Fancy a full on dive into nature with a feeling of freedom and free spirit?
Pack your rucksack, put in on your back, bring your tent or your camoing car and get camping. The South of Belgium has a wonderful range of camping or farm sites with the friendliest of welcome and willingness to please.
Glamping in Wallonia
How about a camping experience with a twist? We have Bubble tents to sleep under the starry sky, safari ones, huts, pods, tepees, double-deckers. You can always count on Wallonia to take you off the beaten paths.
Travelling around Wallonia with a camping-car
Wallonia may be small in size, it is big at heart: friendliness is part of our DNA. Wondering where to stay when coming with a camping car, given that long term parking is not allowed everywhere?
Simply download this free map from our site to see the list of public sites and fully equipped campings can welcome you.
- Page 1
- © Philip WalterBertrixTourist camping
Ardennen Camping (Bertrix)This 4-star camping is located in the beautiful Ardenne region, between the historic towns of Bouillon and Bastogne. The site, organised in terraces, offers a splendid view on the nearby woodlands and Semois valley.
- © SandayaBure (tellin)Tourist camping
Parc La Clusure: a camping site in Tellin, perfect to visit the Belgian ArdenneParc La Clusure is a camping site nestled between the forests and hills near Bure. This stunning setting, coupled with high quality services, makes it one of the best campings in Wallonia. Perfect for holidays with family or friends!
- © Camping Petite SuisseDochampsTourist camping
The Petite Suisse camping site in DochampsThe Petite Suisse camping is located in the heart of the Belfian Ardenne, near Durbuy and Roche-en-Ardenne. The site is divided in several natural terraces offering stunning views on the region.
- © Domaine des Grottes de HanRochefortTourist camping
Grottes de Han CampingLocated along the Lesse, just 300 m from the town centre, the camping is ideally located at the entrance of the Caves of Han estate.
- © Camping HohenbuschBurg-reulandTourist camping
The Hohenbusch camping site | Burg-ReulandA 5-star family-friendly camping site in the Three Borders region (Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany)
- © HCT-C.CarpentierGodarvilleTourist camping
Camping du Domaine de Claire-Fontaine à GodarvilleLocated in the heart of the verdant setting of Godarville, the campsite of the Domaine de Claire-Fontaine offers a relaxing holiday.
- © Camping de ChênefleurTintignyTourist camping
The Chênefleur camping siteThe Chênefleur camping is located along the Semois river, by Tintigny in the South of the Belgian Ardenne. Particularly friendly and welcoming, it proves perfect for families.
- © Leo Maes RAN - Camping Ile de faigneul SAPoupehanTourist camping
Ile de Faigneul: a camping site in PoupehanThe camping site of l'Ile de Faigneul is a wonderful opportunity to go back to nature: come and plant your tent on this wonderful island.
- © PexelsBastogneTourist camping
- © devenyipistiHottonTourist camping
Camping Eau-Zone à Hotton
- © idee scheibePoulseurCampervan
- © campingbelgique.beCugnonTourist camping
Saint Remacle campingA camping enjoying the enchanting background of the Semois Valley.
- © LonglakeGemmenichTourist camping
Vieux Moulin campingThe perfect location for the whole family. A camping at the heart of the three borders region, in an exceptional green setting.
- © PIxabayCugnonTourist camping
The Ochay camping siteA small but peaceful camping by the Semois river:
- © Camping de l'Eau RougeStavelotTourist camping
L'Eau rougeA unique family-friendly camping by the Eau Rouge, only 2 km from the Francorchamps racetracks.
- © PixabayOhainTourist camping
The Renipont camping siteA family friendly site, set in nature.
- © Camping Spa d'OrSart-lez-spaTourist camping
Spa d'or campingA stunning, family-friendly camping, by a little river.
- © Wouter WellensTennevilleTourist camping
The Pont de Bergueme camping siteFamily-friendly camping in a picturesque setting along the Ourthe river, in the Ardennes.
- © Lazor P.PoupehanTourist camping
The Vieux Moulin camping siteCamping nestled in a green setting, by the river.
- © Stock SnapNeuvilleTourist camping
La Forêt camping122 pitches connected to electricity.
- La Roche-en-ardenneTourist camping
The Grillon camping siteA family-friendly camping site set in a wooded area by the Ourthe river.
- © Stock SnapFronvilleTourist camping
Camping de la MayetteCamping by the Ourthe river.
- © Camping & Bistro Pont de DeulinHottonTourist camping
The Pont de Deulin camping site (Hotton)A pleasant camping by the Ourthe river
- © Camping Les 3 SourcesBièvreTourist camping
Les 3 sources campingAll pitches are connected to electricity.
- © TookapicSougné-remouchampsTourist camping
The Roseaux camping siteA peaceful camping site
- © SkeezeNeufchâteauTourist camping
Spineuse campingA very peaceful camping nestled by a river in a forest of the Ardenne region. Tree and flower planted setting, friendly welcome. 85 pitches connected to electricity.
- © kdjunkitMariembourgTourist camping
The Roi Soleil 1 camping siteA peaceful family-friendly camping, by the Brouffe and Eau Blanche rivers
- © Camping le RoptaiAve-et-auffeTourist camping
Le Roptai: a camping site in Ave-et-Auffe (Ardenne)Le Roptai is a camping site in Ave-et-Auffe (Ardenne), the perfect region for nature, forests and stream lovers.
- © Stock SnapBouillonTourist camping
The Halliru camping sitePeaceful camping by the Semois river and partly in the forest, on the South East side.
- © idee scheibeHourTourist camping
The Choquiats camping siteA small but peaceful, family-friendly camping site
- Page 1