Planning your holiday in Wallonia? Fancy a full on dive into nature with a feeling of freedom and free spirit?
Pack your rucksack, put in on your back, bring your tent or your camoing car and get camping. The South of Belgium has a wonderful range of camping or farm sites with the friendliest of welcome and willingness to please.
Glamping in Wallonia
How about a camping experience with a twist? We have Bubble tents to sleep under the starry sky, safari ones, huts, pods, tepees, double-deckers. You can always count on Wallonia to take you off the beaten paths.
Travelling around Wallonia with a camping-car
Wallonia may be small in size, it is big at heart: friendliness is part of our DNA. Wondering where to stay when coming with a camping car, given that long term parking is not allowed everywhere?
Simply download this free map from our site to see the list of public sites and fully equipped campings can welcome you.
Classification - Camping
Type of camping site
- Page 1
- © HCT-C.CarpentierGodarvilleTourist camping
Camping du Domaine de Claire-Fontaine à GodarvilleLocated in the heart of the verdant setting of Godarville, the campsite of the Domaine de Claire-Fontaine offers a relaxing holiday.
- © Camping de ChênefleurTintignyTourist camping
The Chênefleur camping siteThe Chênefleur camping is located along the Semois river, by Tintigny in the South of the Belgian Ardenne. Particularly friendly and welcoming, it proves perfect for families.
- © Philip WalterBertrixTourist camping
Ardennen Camping (Bertrix)This 4-star camping is located in the beautiful Ardenne region, between the historic towns of Bouillon and Bastogne. The site, organised in terraces, offers a splendid view on the nearby woodlands and Semois valley.
- © SandayaBure (tellin)Tourist camping
Parc La Clusure: a camping site in Tellin, perfect to visit the Belgian ArdenneParc La Clusure is a camping site nestled between the forests and hills near Bure. This stunning setting, coupled with high quality services, makes it one of the best campings in Wallonia. Perfect for holidays with family or friends!
- © Domaine des Grottes de HanRochefortTourist camping
Grottes de Han CampingLocated along the Lesse, just 300 m from the town centre, the camping is ideally located at the entrance of the Caves of Han estate.
- © Camping HohenbuschBurg-reulandTourist camping
The Hohenbusch camping site | Burg-ReulandA 5-star family-friendly camping site in the Three Borders region (Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany)
- © Camping Petite SuisseDochampsTourist camping
The Petite Suisse camping site in DochampsThe Petite Suisse camping is located in the heart of the Belfian Ardenne, near Durbuy and Roche-en-Ardenne. The site is divided in several natural terraces offering stunning views on the region.
- © Leo Maes RAN - Camping Ile de faigneul SAPoupehanTourist camping
Ile de Faigneul: a camping site in PoupehanThe camping site of l'Ile de Faigneul is a wonderful opportunity to go back to nature: come and plant your tent on this wonderful island.
- © campingbelgique.beCugnonTourist camping
Saint Remacle campingA camping enjoying the enchanting background of the Semois Valley.
- © Lac de CherapontLimerléTourist camping
The Lac de Cherapont camping siteSet in nature, by the lake of Cherapony. Green setting, half shaded lot. Sports fun for the whole family, many activities around.
- © VillatoileAnseremmeTourist camping
Villatoile campingA quality camping set in an exceptional setting along the Lesse
- © EuropacampSaint-hubertTourist camping
Europacamp: a camping site in Saint-HubertEuropacamp, in Saint Hubert, is a fantastic camping enjoying the green setting of the Ardenne. The perfect place to forget urban life and stress...
- © Camping des Lacs à CerfontaineCerfontaineCamping
The Camping Des Lacs by the Eau d'Heure lakesThe Camping des Lacs, in Cerfontaine, offers a peaceful setting by the #link[node|9153|Eau d'Heure lakes (the largest in Belgium)], perfect for family holidays.
- © Christelle FrancqThuinCamping
Thudi-Nids en bulle | A fun glamping site near Aulne AbbeyThudi-Nids en bulle, an extra-ordinary camping site at the Aulne Abbey (near Thuin, Hainut), invites you to spend a romantic night in a transparent bubble (or sphair), set on a high-rise terrace.
- © jr-photo.beJalhayTourist camping
Le Chalet suisse: a campsite near SpaLe Chalet Suisse is a 2-star campsite in Jalhay near Spa. It has space for up to 25 guests.
- © Hungry Nuggets.comBohanTourist camping
Les Bouleaux camping (Bohan)The Bouleaux camping, along the Semois, is the perfect place to reconnect with nature and relax. Its green setting and relaxed atmosphere make it the perfect place for family holidays.
- © Camping Domaine du BocqPurnodeTourist camping
Domaine du Bocq: a camping site in PurnodeAt Le Camping du Bocq, visitors can stay either in the camping part of the site or in gÎtes. A wide range of activities can be enjoyed on site.
- © jill111ChimayTourist camping
Chimay campsiteThe Chimay campsite, which was awarded 2 stars for its quality, enjoys a fantastic nature setting, a mere 5 minutes’ walk from the historical town centre and its attractions.
- © markusspiskeVielsalmTourist camping
De la Salm campingCamping site just 3 minutes from the shops, tennis court, fishing pond and post office.
- © L. LecuivreSainte-cécileTourist camping
Camping de la Semois in FlorenvilleThis comfortable, family friendly camping is perfect for those loving nature and peacefulness. Why not try fishing or kayaking?
- © A. N.AywailleTourist camping
The Eden CampingThis peaceful, family-friendly camping by the Amblève river is proud of 60 years of experience. Its delightful setting proves perfect to forget the stress of urban life. Mobil homes owners are more than welcome to come and enjoy the site.
- © LonglakeGemmenichTourist camping
Vieux Moulin campingThe perfect location for the whole family. A camping at the heart of the three borders region, in an exceptional green setting.
- © Camping WesertalBaelenTourist camping
Wesertal: a camping site in BaelenThis family friendly camping, set in nature, guarantees a wonderful stay in Baelen, on the Eastern side of Belgium.
- © WBTAywailleCamping
The Château de Dieupart camping in Aywaille
- © lukasbieriChairièreTourist camping
Le trou du cheval: a camping site in ChairièreA peaceful camping by the Semois river, near Vresse-sur-Semois.
- © Camping le Pommier RustiqueDurnalTourist camping
Le Pommier Rustique: a camping site in DurnalWelcome to Le Pommier Rustique, a camping site in Durnal set in the stunning, green Bocq valley in the Ardenne.
- © L. SelleslaghMomigniesCamping
Nouveau Monde: a bivouac site in MacquenoiseThe bivouac area can be used for free and do not need to be booked in advance:
- © Sam EereboutManhayTourist camping
The Domaine du Moulin de Malempré campingThe Domain Moulin de Malempré camping will welcome you warmly in Manhay, at the heart of the Ardenne. Make the most of this relaxing time, a fantastic way to reconnect with a simple life, more connected with nature.
- © PexelsBastogneTourist camping
- © devenyipistiHottonTourist camping
Camping Eau-Zone à Hotton
- © idee scheibePoulseurCampervan
- © Camping de l'Eau RougeStavelotTourist camping
L'Eau rougeA unique family-friendly camping by the Eau Rouge, only 2 km from the Francorchamps racetracks.
- © Camping Spa d'OrSart-lez-spaTourist camping
Spa d'or campingA stunning, family-friendly camping, by a little river.
- © Wouter WellensTennevilleTourist camping
The Pont de Bergueme camping siteFamily-friendly camping in a picturesque setting along the Ourthe river, in the Ardennes.
- © Lazor P.PoupehanTourist camping
The Vieux Moulin camping siteCamping nestled in a green setting, by the river.
- © Stock SnapFronvilleTourist camping
Camping de la MayetteCamping by the Ourthe river.
- © Camping Les 3 SourcesBièvreTourist camping
Les 3 sources campingAll pitches are connected to electricity.
- © TookapicSougné-remouchampsTourist camping
The Roseaux camping siteA peaceful camping site
- © SkeezeNeufchâteauTourist camping
Spineuse campingA very peaceful camping nestled by a river in a forest of the Ardenne region. Tree and flower planted setting, friendly welcome. 85 pitches connected to electricity.
- © kdjunkitMariembourgTourist camping
The Roi Soleil 1 camping siteA peaceful family-friendly camping, by the Brouffe and Eau Blanche rivers
- © Camping le RoptaiAve-et-auffeTourist camping
Le Roptai: a camping site in Ave-et-Auffe (Ardenne)Le Roptai is a camping site in Ave-et-Auffe (Ardenne), the perfect region for nature, forests and stream lovers.
- © Stock SnapBouillonTourist camping
The Halliru camping sitePeaceful camping by the Semois river and partly in the forest, on the South East side.
- © idee scheibeHourTourist camping
The Choquiats camping siteA small but peaceful, family-friendly camping site
- © Tom DewulfLa Roche-en-ardenneTourist camping
Benelux campingA pleasant camping within easy reach of La Roche en Ardenne
- © FTLB - P. WillemsGrand-halleuxTourist camping
The Neuf Prés camping siteLes Neuf Prés is a 3-star camping site near Vielsalm. Its sports infrastructures and animation program will guarantee a memorable stay with friends or family.
- © LaterjayBouillonTourist camping
Camping de la ValléeA family-friendly camping between the forest and the Semois river.
- © RawpixelAmberloupTourist camping
Tonny: a campsite in AmberloupTouristic campsite by the Ourthe river, at the heart of the Belgian Ardenne.
- © Camping Le PrahayPoupehanTourist camping
The Prahay camping siteFamily-friendly camping site set in nature, along a river and a forest:
- Page 1