Type of camping site
Planning your holiday in Wallonia? Fancy a full on dive into nature with a feeling of freedom and free spirit?
Pack your rucksack, put in on your back, bring your tent or your camoing car and get camping. The South of Belgium has a wonderful range of camping or farm sites with the friendliest of welcome and willingness to please.
Glamping in Wallonia
How about a camping experience with a twist? We have Bubble tents to sleep under the starry sky, safari ones, huts, pods, tepees, double-deckers. You can always count on Wallonia to take you off the beaten paths.
Travelling around Wallonia with a camping-car
Wallonia may be small in size, it is big at heart: friendliness is part of our DNA. Wondering where to stay when coming with a camping car, given that long term parking is not allowed everywhere?
Simply download this free map from our site to see the list of public sites and fully equipped campings can welcome you.
- © Tom DewulfLa Roche-en-ardenneTourist camping
Benelux campingA pleasant camping within easy reach of La Roche en Ardenne
- © copyright WBTGrand-halleuxTourist camping
The Neuf Prés camping siteLes Neuf Prés is a 3-star camping site near Vielsalm. Its sports infrastructures and animation program will guarantee a memorable stay with friends or family.
- © LaterjayBouillonTourist camping
Camping de la ValléeA family-friendly camping between the forest and the Semois river.
- © RawpixelAmberloupTourist camping
The Tonny camping siteTouristic camping site by the river.
- © Camping Le PrahayPoupehanTourist camping
The Prahay camping siteFamily-friendly camping site set in nature, along a river and a forest:
- © RawpixelWiersTourist camping
The Château du Biez camping siteA pleasant, peaceful camping site
- © Johan1127CerfontaineTourist camping
Les Roches campingTree planted camping, just 5 km from the Eau d'Heure lakes.
- © Camping Val de l’aisneÉrezéeTourist camping
The Val de l'Aisne: a camping site in Blier, between La Roche-en-Ardenne and DurbuyVisitors can choose between bungalows and out of the ordinary lodgings such as suspended tents, caravans or sphairs (transparent bubbles)
- © L. LecuivreSainte-cécileTourist camping
Camping de la Semois in FlorenvilleThis comfortable, family friendly camping is perfect for those loving nature and peacefulness. Why not try fishing or kayaking?
- © KaboompicsVielsalmTourist camping
Aux Massotais campingA spacious, family-friendly camping
- © Camping de MarcourtMarcourtTourist camping
The Marcourt camping sitePeaceful camping site in the Ourthe Valley, by the river.
- © Pasja1000Saint-hubertTourist camping
The Val de Poix camping siteA camping site at the heart of the Ardennes forest, offering a relaxed atmosphere.
- © Guenther DillingenMartelangeTourist camping
The Eau Vive camping siteThe Eau Vive, set along the Sûre river, is beautifully framed with woodlands
- © The ArkowWarnantTourist camping
Le Molignia campingA camping set in nature, along the Molignée.
- © Stock SnapWaimesTourist camping
Belle Vue campingA camping site enjoying a stunning setting by the lake of Robertville
- © Lemaître ThierryForrièresTourist camping
Pré du Blason campingCamping in a green setting, along the Lomme
- © Camping Le CanadaChinyTourist camping
Le Canada camping, Chiny-sur-SemoisThis small camping site is set in a forest of the stunning, wild Semois Valley, at the heart of the Ardenne. The natural setting will delight hikers, kayak lovers and families alike.
- © Stock SnapPolleurTourist camping
Polleur campingA peaceful family-friend;y camping, along a stream and surrounded by woodlands
- © Godsgirl madiBarvauxTourist camping
The Frênes camping siteA peaceful site, right by the Ourthe river
- © TaigaOteppeTourist camping
L'Hirondelle camping and its water park in OteppeL'Hirondelle is a camping site nestled in a wide estate in Oteppe. Its beautiful site includes a castle, park, ponds, swimming pools and play areas.
- © ToNic PicsRahierTourist camping
Les Salins campingPerfectly located camping by the Lienne river.
- © Camping GlawanBarvauxTourist camping
The Rochers du Glawan camping siteA pleasant camping, set in nature by the Ourthe river.
- © Stock SnapSoyTourist camping
The Moulin de Mélines camping siteAn ecological, family-friendly camping in the woods
- © Camping du PouhouLa Roche-en-ardenneTourist camping
The Pouhou camping site (La Roche-en-Ardenne)Set your tent in a delightful natural setting, near a little stream and woodlands... The Pouhou camping site is the perfect place for a peaceful holiday.
- © Camping FloréalLa Roche-en-ardenneTourist camping
Floréal La Roche-en-Ardenne 1: a nature and cocooning campingDiscover Floréal La Roche-en-Ardenne 1, a 4 star, family friendly camping by the Ourthe in La-Roche-en-Ardenne.
- © Tommy RauNadrinTourist camping
Belle Meuse campingThe Belle Muse camping can be found in Nadrin, a touristic village a mere 10 mn from La Roche-en-Ardenne, rich in activities and 8 restaurants.
- © Lac de CherapontLimerléTourist camping
The Lac de Cherapont camping siteSet in nature, by the lake of Cherapony. Green setting, half shaded lot. Sports fun for the whole family, many activities around.
- © andreas 160578HouyetTourist camping
La Lesse campingThis camping is nestled near the Lesse river, in one of the most beautifull valleys in Wallonia
- © Dieter GJemelleTourist camping
Camping communal de JemelleA peaceful camping by the river La Lhomme, at the edge of the forest and just 3 km from Rochefort.
- © copyright WBTHouffalizeTourist camping
Camping du ViaducLocated near Houffalize, on the banks of the Ourthe river, the Camping du Viaduc invites you to pitch your tent on their site throughout the year.