Planning your holiday in Wallonia? Fancy a full on dive into nature with a feeling of freedom and free spirit?
Pack your rucksack, put in on your back, bring your tent or your camoing car and get camping. The South of Belgium has a wonderful range of camping or farm sites with the friendliest of welcome and willingness to please.
Glamping in Wallonia
How about a camping experience with a twist? We have Bubble tents to sleep under the starry sky, safari ones, huts, pods, tepees, double-deckers. You can always count on Wallonia to take you off the beaten paths.
Travelling around Wallonia with a camping-car
Wallonia may be small in size, it is big at heart: friendliness is part of our DNA. Wondering where to stay when coming with a camping car, given that long term parking is not allowed everywhere?
Simply download this free map from our site to see the list of public sites and fully equipped campings can welcome you.
- Oos Heem camping© FTLB - P. WillemsAmblève
Oos Heem campingThe family-friendly Oos Heem camping is located in Amblève, near Malmédy - not far from the border with Germany and Luxembourg. It's quite peaceful in spring and autumn and offers a range of activities for children under 16 in summer.
- Aux Sources: a camping site in Vaux-sûr-Sûre© camping asdl sprlVaux-sur-Sûre
Aux Sources: a camping site in Vaux-sûr-SûreAux Sources De Lescheret is a camping site in the village of Lescheret, in the region of Vaux-sur-Sûre. Nestled in a green setting featuring 3 ponds, surrounded by forest, it offers welcoming infrastructures with modern lavatories.
- Durbuy international camping© Camping InternationalBomal
Durbuy international campingA peaceful camping along the Ourthe, ideal for nature lovers.
- Camping Gossaimont: a 4 star site in Odrimont© Bhossfeld - PixabayLierneux
Camping Gossaimont: a 4 star site in OdrimontCamping Gossaimont, part of the Floréal Holliday network, has been awarded 4 stars for its quality. Nestled in the Hautes-Ardennes region, it is sure to delight all nature lovers.
- La Cascade de Jausse: a camping and glamping site in Faulx-les-Tombes© FTLB - P. WillemsFaulx-les-Tombes
La Cascade de Jausse: a camping and glamping site in Faulx-les-TombesThe Cascade de Jausse camping, in Gesves (South of Namur), offers a choice of lodgings, motorhomes, bivouacs and pods and a friendly atmosphere.
- The Camping Des Lacs by the Eau d'Heure lakes© Camping des Lacs à CerfontaineCerfontaine
The Camping Des Lacs by the Eau d'Heure lakesThe Camping des Lacs, in Cerfontaine, offers a peaceful setting by the #link[node|9153|Eau d'Heure lakes (the largest in Belgium)], perfect for family holidays.
- Ardinam: a camping site in Olloy-sur-Viroin© Camping ArdinamOlloy-sur-Viroin
Ardinam: a camping site in Olloy-sur-ViroinArdinam is family-friendy camping stretching over 15 hectares and is ideally located near the village of Olloy-sur-Viroin
- Le Champ le Monde: a retro campsite in Herbeumont© AdobeStockHerbeumont
Le Champ le Monde: a retro campsite in HerbeumontLe Champ du Monde is a family-friendly retro campsite in Herbeumont (Ardennne). There you can relax, listen to birds sing, splash in the water or sing around a campfire....
- Croix-Scaille camping in Gedinne© Camping de la Croix-ScailleGedinne
Croix-Scaille camping in GedinneDiscover the Ardenne by staying gat the Croix-Saille camping in Gedinne.
- The Château de Dieupart camping in Aywaille© FTLB - P. WillemsAywaille
The Château de Dieupart camping in Aywaille
- Cabania: a campsite in Ardenne© FTLB - P. WillemsViroinval
Cabania: a campsite in ArdenneCabania offers the chance to stay in nature in the village of Oignies-en-Thiérache, at the heart of the Viroin-Hermeton nature park.
- Wesertal: a camping site in Baelen© Camping WesertalBaelen
Wesertal: a camping site in BaelenThis family friendly camping, set in nature, guarantees a wonderful stay in Baelen, on the Eastern side of Belgium.
- Thudi-Nids en bulle | A fun glamping site near Aulne Abbey© Christelle FrancqThuin
Thudi-Nids en bulle | A fun glamping site near Aulne AbbeyThudi-Nids en bulle, an extra-ordinary camping site at the Aulne Abbey (near Thuin, Hainut), invites you to spend a romantic night in a transparent bubble (or sphair), set on a high-rise terrace.
- Le Chalet suisse: a campsite near Spa© jr-photo.beJalhay
Le Chalet suisse: a campsite near SpaLe Chalet Suisse is a 2-star campsite in Jalhay near Spa. It has space for up to 25 guests.
- Les Refuges du Chalet: a campsite in Jalhay© FTLB - P. WillemsJalhay
Les Refuges du Chalet: a campsite in Jalhay
- L'Eau rouge© Camping de l'Eau RougeStavelot
L'Eau rougeA unique family-friendly camping by the Eau Rouge, only 2 km from the Francorchamps racetracks.
- Nismes' camping car site, at the heart of the 3 Vallées© FTLB - P. WillemsViroinval
Nismes' camping car site, at the heart of the 3 ValléesThis camping car site, divided into 2 locations in Nismes, offers 13 parking spaces for motor homes.
- Domaine du Bocq: a camping site in Purnode© Camping Domaine du BocqPurnode
Domaine du Bocq: a camping site in PurnodeAt Le Camping du Bocq, visitors can stay either in the camping part of the site or in gÎtes. A wide range of activities can be enjoyed on site.
- Motorhome camping site in Hamoir© FTLB - P. WillemsHamoir
Motorhome camping site in HamoirThe Hamoir site for camping cars is by the Ourthe river, just 500 m from the town centre and within easy reach of sport facilities. The 20 spaces available for motor homes include access to water.
- Motorhome camping site in Aywaille© FTLB - P. WillemsAywaille
Motorhome camping site in AywailleThe Aywaille camping car site is located in the municipal park by the Amblève river, just a few minutes’ drive from the town centre and sport facilities. There are 8 pitches available, each being connected to water and electricity.
- The Eau Vive campsite© Camping L'Eau ViveMartelange
The Eau Vive campsiteThe Eau Vive, by the Sûre river, is beautifully framed with woodlands.
- Le Sagittaire campsite (Laviot)© Camping Le SagittaireRochehaut
Le Sagittaire campsite (Laviot)Le Sagitaire campsite, near Bouillon, is ideally equipped for relaxed stays.
- The Val de l'Aisne: a camping site in Blier, between La Roche-en-Ardenne and Durbuy© Camping Val de l’aisneÉrezée
The Val de l'Aisne: a camping site in Blier, between La Roche-en-Ardenne and DurbuyVisitors can choose between bungalows and out of the ordinary lodgings such as suspended tents, caravans or sphairs (transparent bubbles)
- Le Vedeur: an enchanting camping site in Durbuy© RSI - DurbuyDurbuy
Le Vedeur: an enchanting camping site in DurbuyWelcome to Vedeur, the camping site of the smallest town in the world. There are only 500 metres to walk to reach the town centre and its attractions, restaurants. The site is managed by the local tourist office.
- Le Pommier Rustique: a camping site in Durnal© Camping le Pommier RustiqueDurnal
Le Pommier Rustique: a camping site in DurnalWelcome to Le Pommier Rustique, a camping site in Durnal set in the stunning, green Bocq valley in the Ardenne.
- Aux deux eaux camping© FTLB - P. WillemsTintigny
Aux deux eaux campingA family-friendly camping in a rural setting, along the Rulle river.
- Chimay campsite© FTLB - P. WillemsChimay
Chimay campsiteThe Chimay campsite, which was awarded 2 stars for its quality, enjoys a fantastic nature setting, a mere 5 minutes’ walk from the historical town centre and its attractions.
- Motorhome camping site in Han-sur-Lesse© FTLB - P. WillemsRochefort
Motorhome camping site in Han-sur-LesseThe camping car site in Han-sur-Less has 40 spaces just for motor-homes. The entrance to the Caves of Han is just 500 metres away.
- Motorhome camping site in Treignes© FTLB - P. WillemsViroinval
Motorhome camping site in TreignesTreigne's camping car site is only a few minutes from the town centre, within easy reach of the museums, bistrots, supermarket, shops and a chemist. There are 6 spaces for motor homes available all year round.
- Motorhome camping site in Floreffe© VisitFloreffeFloreffe
Motorhome camping site in FloreffeThis camping site, located in Floreffe offers a choice of 8 pitches for camping cars.
- Motorhome camping site in Malmedy© FTLB - P. WillemsMalmedy
Motorhome camping site in MalmedyMalmedy's camping car site is located in the town centre, not far from the TEC bus station. There are 40 spaces available, all connected to water and electricity.
- Motorhome camping site in Namur© FTLB - P. WillemsNamur
Motorhome camping site in NamurNamur's camping car site is located near the Namur Expo, the Sambre and sport infrastructures. The town centre and railway station are only a few hundred metres away.
- Motorhome camping site in Hotton | Haie Notre-Dame© FTLB - P. WillemsHotton
Motorhome camping site in Hotton | Haie Notre-DameThis camping site for motorhomes is just 1 km outside the city of Hotton. There are 4 pitches available all year round, with access to water and electricity included in the daily fee.
- Motorhome camping site in Hotton | Rue du Batty© FTLB - P. WillemsHotton
Motorhome camping site in Hotton | Rue du BattyThis camping site for mtorhomes is ideally located near the Ourthe river. There are 4 pitches available all year round, with access to water and electricity included in the daily fee.
- Motorhome camping site in Barvaux-sur-Ourthe© FTLB - P. WillemsDurbuy
Motorhome camping site in Barvaux-sur-OurtheThe Barvaux-sur-Ourthe camping car site is ideally located along the Ourthe river. It offers 10 spaces for motor homes, by the AD Delhaize parking, all being connected to water and electricity. The local Tourist Office is nearby.
- Motorhome camping site in Paliseul© FTLB - P. WillemsPaliseul
Motorhome camping site in PaliseulThis camping site, located in Poupehan (near Bouillon, in the Semois valley) offers a choice of 5 pitches for camping cars.
- Motorhome camping site in Poupehan© FTLB - P. WillemsBouillon
Motorhome camping site in PoupehanThis site, located in Poupehan (near Bouillon, in the Semois valley) offers a choice of 20 pitches for camping cars.
- Motorhome camping site in Bouillon© FTLB - P. WillemsBouillon
Motorhome camping site in BouillonThis camping site, located in Bouillon, offers a choice of 10 pitches for camping cars.
- Motorhome camping site in Redu© FTLB - P. WillemsLibin
Motorhome camping site in ReduThis camping site, located in Redu (one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia), offers a choice of 6 pitches for camping cars.
- The Fourneau Saint-Michel motorhome camping site in Saint-Hubert© FTLB - P. WillemsSaint-Hubert
The Fourneau Saint-Michel motorhome camping site in Saint-HubertThe Fourneau Saint-Michel camping car site, in Saint-Hubert, offers 8 free spaces for motor homes, all connected to water. This parking is located outside the city, by a peaceful road leading to the forest.
- Motorhome camping site in Saint-Hubert© FTLB - P. WillemsSaint-Hubert
Motorhome camping site in Saint-HubertThe Saint-Hubert camping car site offers 3 spaces for motor homes. Parking and access to water are free however there is no access to electricity on site.
- Motorhome camping site in Houffalize,© FTLB - P. WillemsHouffalize
Motorhome camping site in Houffalize,The Houffalize camping car site, at the heart of the Ardenne, offers 10 spaces for motor homes, with water and electricity being included in the daily fee.
- Motorhome camping site in Nismes© FTLB - P. WillemsViroinval
Motorhome camping site in NismesThis camping site, located in Nismes (commune of Viroinval) offers a choice of 7 pitches for camping cars.
- Europacamp: a camping site in Saint-Hubert© EuropacampSaint-Hubert
Europacamp: a camping site in Saint-HubertEuropacamp, in Saint Hubert, is a fantastic camping enjoying the green setting of the Ardenne. The perfect place to forget urban life and stress...
- Les Roches: a camping in Rochefort© Valérie PietronsRochefort
Les Roches: a camping in RochefortLes Roches is a camping site near the town centre of Rochefort. Peaceful, family-friendly, this 4-star camping guarantees comfort and quality services.
- Chateau de Fraiture camping© FTLB - P. WillemsTinlot
Chateau de Fraiture campingSmall village. Park by the castle. Peaceful.
- Le Tultay camping© FTLB - P. WillemsSprimont
Le Tultay campingA peaceful camping in the stunning setting of the Ardenne:
- Les Roches camping© FTLB - P. WillemsCerfontaine
Les Roches campingTree planted camping, just 5 km from the Eau d'Heure lakes.