Planning your holiday in Wallonia? Fancy a full on dive into nature with a feeling of freedom and free spirit?
Pack your rucksack, put in on your back, bring your tent or your camoing car and get camping. The South of Belgium has a wonderful range of camping or farm sites with the friendliest of welcome and willingness to please.
Glamping in Wallonia
How about a camping experience with a twist? We have Bubble tents to sleep under the starry sky, safari ones, huts, pods, tepees, double-deckers. You can always count on Wallonia to take you off the beaten paths.
Travelling around Wallonia with a camping-car
Wallonia may be small in size, it is big at heart: friendliness is part of our DNA. Wondering where to stay when coming with a camping car, given that long term parking is not allowed everywhere?
Simply download this free map from our site to see the list of public sites and fully equipped campings can welcome you.
Classification - Camping
Type of camping site
- © Johan1127CerfontaineTourist camping
Les Roches campingTree planted camping, just 5 km from the Eau d'Heure lakes.
- © Camping Val de l’aisneÉrezéeTourist camping
The Val de l'Aisne: a camping site in Blier, between La Roche-en-Ardenne and DurbuyVisitors can choose between bungalows and out of the ordinary lodgings such as suspended tents, caravans or sphairs (transparent bubbles)
- © KaboompicsVielsalmTourist camping
Aux Massotais campingA spacious, family-friendly camping
- © Camping de MarcourtMarcourtTourist camping
The Marcourt camping sitePeaceful camping site in the Ourthe Valley, by the river.
- © Pasja1000Saint-hubertTourist camping
The Val de Poix camping siteA camping site at the heart of the Ardennes forest, offering a relaxed atmosphere.
- © Guenther DillingenMartelangeTourist camping
The Eau Vive camping siteThe Eau Vive, set along the Sûre river, is beautifully framed with woodlands
- © The ArkowWarnantTourist camping
Le Molignia campingA camping set in nature, along the Molignée.
- © Stock SnapWaimesTourist camping
Belle Vue campingA camping site enjoying a stunning setting by the lake of Robertville
- © Lemaître ThierryForrièresTourist camping
Pré du Blason campingCamping in a green setting, along the Lomme
- © Camping Le CanadaChinyTourist camping
Le Canada camping, Chiny-sur-SemoisThis small camping site is set in a forest of the stunning, wild Semois Valley, at the heart of the Ardenne. The natural setting will delight hikers, kayak lovers and families alike.
- © Stock SnapPolleurTourist camping
Polleur campingA peaceful family-friend;y camping, along a stream and surrounded by woodlands
- © Godsgirl madiBarvauxTourist camping
The Frênes camping siteA peaceful site, right by the Ourthe river
- © TaigaOteppeTourist camping
L'Hirondelle camping and its water park in OteppeL'Hirondelle is a camping site nestled in a wide estate in Oteppe. Its beautiful site includes a castle, park, ponds, swimming pools and play areas.
- © ToNic PicsRahierTourist camping
Les Salins campingPerfectly located camping by the Lienne river.
- © Camping GlawanBarvauxTourist camping
The Rochers du Glawan camping siteA pleasant camping, set in nature by the Ourthe river.
- © Stock SnapSoyTourist camping
The Moulin de Mélines camping siteAn ecological, family-friendly camping in the woods
- © Camping du PouhouLa Roche-en-ardenneTourist camping
The Pouhou camping site (La Roche-en-Ardenne)Set your tent in a delightful natural setting, near a little stream and woodlands... The Pouhou camping site is the perfect place for a peaceful holiday.
- © Camping FloréalLa Roche-en-ardenneTourist camping
Floréal La Roche-en-Ardenne 1: a nature and cocooning campingDiscover Floréal La Roche-en-Ardenne 1, a 4 star, family friendly camping by the Ourthe in La-Roche-en-Ardenne.
- © Tommy RauNadrinTourist camping
Belle Meuse campingThe Belle Muse camping can be found in Nadrin, a touristic village a mere 10 mn from La Roche-en-Ardenne, rich in activities and 8 restaurants.
- © andreas 160578HouyetTourist camping
La Lesse campingThis camping is nestled near the Lesse river, in one of the most beautifull valleys in Wallonia
- © Dieter GJemelleTourist camping
Camping communal de JemelleA peaceful camping by the river La Lhomme, at the edge of the forest and just 3 km from Rochefort.
- © FTLB - P. WillemsHouffalizeTourist camping
Camping du ViaducLocated near Houffalize, on the banks of the Ourthe river, the Camping du Viaduc invites you to pitch your tent on their site throughout the year.
- © Free-PhotosSainte-odeTourist camping
The Wachirock camping siteFriendly camping site by the Laval river, in the Ardennes
- © WBT - David SamynStavelotTourist camping
The Camping de la Cascade de CooThe Camping de la Cascade is a small (30 slots, all connected to electricity) but pleasant site by the Amblève river.
- © Schlösser JoergMariembourgTourist camping
The Roi Soleil 2 camping siteFamily-friendly camping site near the Karting des Fagnes
- © LUM3NTinlotTourist camping
Chateau de Fraiture campingSmall village. Park by the castle. Peaceful.
- © ZujenFosses-la-villeTourist camping
Le Pachy campingLe Pachy is a peaceful camping with a leisure centre featuring: an Olympic pool, a paddling pool, a mini-golf, tennis court and offering many animations.
- © Johan1127MouzaiveTourist camping
Le Héron, a camping south of NamurThis camping, along the Semois, is the perfect place to relax whether on your own, with family or friends. Le Héron, ideally located by the Semois, can be found in Mouzaive, by Vresse-en-Semois.
- © Free-PhotosRullesTourist camping
The Alaska camping site (Marbehan)A family-friendly camping site by the Mellier, in a green, tree-planted setting. 115 slots connected to electricity.
- © Jos SchepersGemmenichTourist camping
Kon TikiKon Tiki is a family friendly holiday resort, perfect to relax and reconnect with nature. The estate stretches over 12 hectares.
- © BrahmseeCerfontaineTourist camping
The Besace camping siteA green, welcoming site, juts 5 minutes for the Eau d'Heure Lakes.
- © O.T. TournaiTournaiTourist camping
L'Orient camping (Tournai)A remarkable 20 hectares wide site, just 4 km from the town centre.
- © Godsgirl madiTintignyTourist camping
Aux deux eaux campingA family-friendly camping in a rural setting, along the Rulle river.
- © Camping La RosièreFlorenvilleCampervan
The Rosière camping siteA pleasant parking along the Semois river.
- © Valérie PietronsRochefortTourist camping
Les Roches: a camping in RochefortLes Roches is a camping site near the town centre of Rochefort. Peaceful, family-friendly, this 4-star camping guarantees comfort and quality services.
- © RSI - DurbuyDurbuyTourist camping
Le Vedeur: an enchanting camping site in DurbuyWelcome to Vedeur, the camping site of the smallest town in the world. There are only 500 metres to walk to reach the town centre and its attractions, restaurants. The site is managed by the local tourist office.
- © Robert Sedlak CzRendeuxTourist camping
The Festival-Floreal camping siteA pleasant camping site along the Ourthe, in a preserved green site
- © Sacha GilsonRobertvilleTourist camping
The Plage camping siteA peaceful camping by the Robertville lake
- © Stock SnapRochehautTourist camping
Le Ban de Laviot campingA family-friendly camping between the forest and the Semois river, offering a peaceful setting.
- © Camping d’HoulifontainePoupehanTourist camping
Houlifontaine campingA South oriented camping, in an exceptional setting along the Semois river.
- © FTLB - P. WillemsAlle-sur-semoisTourist camping
CHEZ L'AMI PIERRE CAMPINGThe "Chez l'ami Pierre" camping welcomes you all year round in Alle, situated in the Belgian Ardenne. This comfortable site is situated along the banks of the Semois river.
- © M.KimplaireVirtonTourist camping
The Floreal Colline de Rabais camping in VirtonThe Floral Colline de Rabais camping, in Virton, guarantees wonderful lodgings, a family-friendly atmosphere, a range of services, stunning panoramas and animations.
- © Bess HamitiFalaenTourist camping
The Cobut camping siteIn nature, along the Molignée and 14 km from Dinant.
- © Camping familialMalmedyTourist camping
Camping familialCamping with 2 terraces, overlooking the valley
- © Theo RivierenlaanSprimontTourist camping
Le Tultay campingA peaceful camping in the stunning setting of the Ardenne:
- © RawpixelRochehautTourist camping
Le Sagittaire campingA family-friendly, tree-planted camping:
- © Stock SnapAyeneuxTourist camping
Camping du Domaine provincial de WégimontA camping set in a tree and flower planted park.
- © Stefan LambrechtsWaimesTourist camping
Athena Le Perron naturist camping siteNaturist camping site.