If you’re travelling in Wallonia, and especially the Ardennes, there’s no better way to get to know the region than to stay in a B & B, with the option of an evening meal as well.
Your host will give you all kinds of local knowledge: the best walks in the area, the best gourmet restaurants and shops, and the best attractions to visit in the towns and cities of Wallonia.
- Page 1
- The Ferme Berwausault in Battice | 4 B&B rooms for 2 to 15 persons© Bernard PauquayBattice
The Ferme Berwausault in Battice | 4 B&B rooms for 2 to 15 personsThe Ferme de Berwausault B&B, in Battice, are set in a lovely renovated farm, perfect for couples and families. Facilities for PMRs available on site.
- Western City : a B&B in Chaudfontaine© Western-City sprlChaudfontaine
Western City : a B&B in ChaudfontaineWestern City invites you to experience the Wild West fully in Chaudfontaine, just 10 km from Liège. Why not stay in one of the 2 B&Bs there for a full cowboy atmosphere?
- Cottage Lavande Bruyères: a guesthouse in Léglise© Cottage Lavande BruyèresLéglise
Cottage Lavande Bruyères: a guesthouse in LégliseLaurence and Glenn will welcome you warmly in their guesthouse, located near the Anlier forest. The owners also offer themed options for your stay: wellbeing, horse riding, terroir... This lodging is part of the Welcome Bike network.
- Le Pré en bulles: a guesthouse in Evelette© WBT - Caroline RaseEvelette
Le Pré en bulles: a guesthouse in EveletteLe Pré en bulles, a B&B in Evelette (between Namur and Ciney) can host up to 5 guests.
- Le Chabetaine a B&B in Vaux-sur-Sûre© La ChabetaineMorhet
Le Chabetaine a B&B in Vaux-sur-SûreLa Chabetaine offers breath-taking views of the Ardenne forest. This wooden house, focusing on low energy consumption and ecological friendliness, was designed with Feng Shui in mind.
- Caravansérail: a B&B in Xhoris© Ch. HardyXhoris
Caravansérail: a B&B in XhorisCaravanserail, in Xhoris, is a delightful B&B with rooms overlooking the garden and an outdoor swimming pool.
- Au Portail: a guesthouse in Momalle© Au PortailMomalle
Au Portail: a guesthouse in MomalleLocated in the Hebaye region, Au Portail is a charming guesthouse set in a working farm. Expect a warm welcome.
- Le Coteau du Buzet: a guesthouse in Buzet© Le Coteau du BuzetBuzet
Le Coteau du Buzet: a guesthouse in BuzetLe Coteau de Buzet guesthouse, in the peaceful village of Buxet, was set up ins former farm.
- Le Courtil: a guesthouse in Dohan© Le CourtilDohan
Le Courtil: a guesthouse in DohanLe Courtil guesthouse, located near the Semois river in Dohan, offers a choice of 2 comfortable rooms.
- Léonard - a B&B for 2 to 6 persons in Villers-la-Ville© WBT - Caroline RaseVillers-la-Ville
Léonard - a B&B for 2 to 6 persons in Villers-la-Ville3 double rooms in a sweet family house, surrounded by nature, a few minutes from the famous Villers-la-Ville abbey.
- La Noiseraie: a guesthouse in Temploux© La NoiseraieSuarlée
La Noiseraie: a guesthouse in TemplouxLa Noiseraie is located in Temploux, near Namur. This guesthouse, awarded 4 épis for its quality, offers a choice of 4 modern cosy bedrooms.
- OTempsGaume: a guesthouse in Florenville© O Temps GaumeFlorenville
OTempsGaume: a guesthouse in FlorenvilleThe OtempsGaume guesthouse, in Florenville, guarantees a peaceful stay in a charming, modern house.
- La Barak: a guesthouse in La Roche-en-Ardenne© La BarakLa Roche-En-Ardenne
La Barak: a guesthouse in La Roche-en-ArdenneLa Barak is a recent, delightful home in the Ardenne, offering a choice of 2 spacious bedrooms and a breath-taking view...
- La Villa Sauvage: a guesthouse in Verviers© www.lavillasauvage.beEnsival
La Villa Sauvage: a guesthouse in VerviersAnne and Guy, two friends originally living in Brussels, fell in love with this superb villa in the Vesdre Valley and turned it into a guesthouse...
- Ferme de l'Abbaye St-Feuillien: a guest house in Roeulx© Ferme de l’Abbaye St-Feuillien – Le RoeulxLe Roeulx
Ferme de l'Abbaye St-Feuillien: a guest house in RoeulxLa Ferme de l'Abbaye Saint-Feuillien, which was awarded 4 épis for its quality, offers a choice of 3 guest rooms. This old farmhouse built around a quadrangle faces the Roeulx countryside
- Le Bois Dormant: a guesthouse in Spa© Le Bois DormantSpa
Le Bois Dormant: a guesthouse in SpaLe Bois Dormant, which used to be the home of the caretakers of the estate, offers a peaceful setting among woodlands and a choice of 2 B&B rooms, decorated with love.
- Au Pigeon voyageur: a guesthouse in Nethen© B.TerlindenNethen
Au Pigeon voyageur: a guesthouse in NethenThis former café, by fields, woodland and nature reserves, now is a delightful guesthouse and offers a wonderful stay. Beatrice, art historian and cultural guide, will be delighted to share her passion for the region with you.
- Le Point du Jour: a guesthouse in Mazée© Le Point du JourMazée
Le Point du Jour: a guesthouse in MazéeThis former farm built in local stone is now a guesthouse, enjoying a peaceful green location in Mazée and awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- La Ferme du Rotteleur: a B&B in Thieusies© Ferme du RotteleurSoignies
La Ferme du Rotteleur: a B&B in ThieusiesThis 17th century farm in Thieuses (near Soignies) offers a choice of three double rooms.
- In Motion: an ecological B&B in Bertrée© WBT - Caroline RaseBertrée
In Motion: an ecological B&B in BertréeNestled in an organic farm, the B&B in Motion enjoy s a peaceful, green landscape. Delightful stay amidst cats, hens, mini donkeys and sheep guaranteed...
- Les Genets N°1: a B&B for up to 3 guests in Felenne© WBT - Caroline RaseFelenne
Les Genets N°1: a B&B for up to 3 guests in FelenneThese 2 B&Bs are nestled in a brand new, eco-friendly building (wooden architecture, solar panels, water purification by plants, recycling of rainwater) a little way from the village and by the forest.
- La Griffe à Foin: a guesthouse in Henri-Chapelle© La Griffe à FoinHenri-Chapelle
La Griffe à Foin: a guesthouse in Henri-ChapelleThis delightful guesthouse is nestled in a farm built from local stone in 1744. Beautifully decorated with vintage material and modern elements, it offers a choice of three bedrooms as well as a shared area.
- Compagnons 11: a guesthouse in Mons© Compagnons 11Mons
Compagnons 11: a guesthouse in Mons11 rue des Compagnons, located in one of the oldest streets in the historical centre of Mons, is a friendly, welcoming guesthouse.
- La Ferme de la Haute Voie: a guesthouse in Oizy© La Haute VoieOizy
La Ferme de la Haute Voie: a guesthouse in OizyLa Ferme de la Haute Voie, a guesthouse set in a farm in the Ardenne, offers a choice of 3 bedrooms and a warm welcome.
- La Cascatelle: a guesthouse in Léglise© AF SepulchreLéglise
La Cascatelle: a guesthouse in LégliseLocated in the Haute Sûre nature park in the Ardenne, this welcoming guesthouse offers a choice of 3 comfortable rooms.
- Le Clos de la Fontaine: a guesthouse in Cheoux© Le Clos de la FontaineRendeux
Le Clos de la Fontaine: a guesthouse in CheouxLe Clos de la Fontaine is a former farm beautifully renovated and turned into a guesthouse. It proves quite picturesque with its stone walls, oak floors and vintage furniture...
- La Ferme de l'Airbois: a guesthouse in Yvoir© Chambre d’hôtes - Ferme de l’AirboisYvoir
La Ferme de l'Airbois: a guesthouse in YvoirThe Ferme de l'Airbois guesthouse, in Yvoir, was awarded 4 épis for its quality. Marie-Christine and Alain will welcome you warmly in their home, a former farm built in local stone.
- Le Bien Aller des Perêts: a guesthouse in Arville© Le Bien Aller des PerêtsArville
Le Bien Aller des Perêts: a guesthouse in Arville
- Aux Gaietés de la Sabotière: a B&B in Seloignes© Aux Gaietés de la SabotièreSeloignes
Aux Gaietés de la Sabotière: a B&B in SeloignesAux Gaietés de la Sabotière is a B&B offering a choice of 3 double bedrooms. This former clog factory, near Chimay, offers visitors comfort and relaxation.
- Côté Fontaine: a guesthouse Cognelée© Côté FontaineCognelée
Côté Fontaine: a guesthouse CogneléeChantal and Pierre will welcome you warmly in their guesthouse, awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- A la Pier'rare n°1 - a lovely B&B for 2 persons in Marche en Famenne© WBT - Caroline RaseMarche-En-Famenne
A la Pier'rare n°1 - a lovely B&B for 2 persons in Marche en Famenne2 delightful bedrooms in a traditional, peaceful house which enjoys a flower garden, a vegetable patch and an orchard. Possibility to have meals (lunch and dinner) on site. The dishes will feature terroir products and meat from the farm just 200 metres away.
- Château de Bonne Espérance: a B&B in Huy© Henri & Joëlle DavidtsHuy
Château de Bonne Espérance: a B&B in HuyJust 3 km from Huy, this B&B is nestled in a castle built in 1588 and listed as exceptional cultural heritage of Wallonia. It enjoys a stunning park stretching over 5 hectares overlooking the Tihange woodlands, perfect for a gentle stroll and listening to the birds sing.
- Le Refuge de la Vallée: a B&B for 2 in Erezée© Anne GinettiÉrezée
Le Refuge de la Vallée: a B&B for 2 in ErezéeLe Refuge de la Vallée is a peaceful B&B awarded 2 épis for its quality. The stone building used to be a bakery and was beautifully renovated. By its side is a garden, a vegetable patch and a forest: perfect to reconnect with nature. It is located in the peaceful hamlet of Erzée, in the Aisne valley (Ardenne).
- Maison Honorine: a B&B for up to 7 guests in Durbuy© Maison HonorineDurbuy
Maison Honorine: a B&B for up to 7 guests in DurbuyLa Maison Honorine is a delightful 3 bedrooms guest house in Heyd (near Durbuy), awarded 3 épis for its quality and offering an eco-friendly stay. Its wellness centre makes it the perfect place to relax and enjoy the Ardenne.
- La Villa Balat: an exceptional guest house in Namur© Villa BalatNamur
La Villa Balat: an exceptional guest house in NamurLa Villa Balat features 3 superb, quality guest rooms. This house, one of the most beautiful ones in Namur, is located in the Jambes area, at the junction of the Meuse and Sambre river. Stunning views on the citadel and the Walloon parliament guaranteed!
- La Fleur des Champs: a B&B in Mettet© Pierre GERARDMettet
La Fleur des Champs: a B&B in MettetLa Fleur des Champs is a pleasant, welcoming B&B in Mettet perfect for a stay with family or friends. It has been awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- The Little Paradise: a B&B in Florennes© The Little ParadiseFlorennes
The Little Paradise: a B&B in FlorennesThe Little Paradise is a peaceful B&B, nestled in a green setting near the Bois du Roi woodlands. Its 50 hectares stretch offer the perfect little haven to relax.
- L'Albizia | Wellness, comfortable rooms and table d'hôtes in Libin© L'AlbiziaLibin
L'Albizia | Wellness, comfortable rooms and table d'hôtes in LibinLocated in Libin (Province of Luxembourg), L'Albizia offer a peaceful stay, dedicated to wellbeing.
- Bourgeoisie: a B&B in Frahan© B&B BourgeoisieFrahan
Bourgeoisie: a B&B in FrahanBourgeoisie, in the village of Frahan-sur-Semois, has the sweetest guesthouse, a beautifully renovated wooden building typical of the Ardenne.
- Chez Spoons: a guesthouse in Grez-Doiceau© Chez Spoons Bed & BreakfastGrez-Doiceau
Chez Spoons: a guesthouse in Grez-DoiceauChez Spoons is a charming guest house in the village of Bossut, perfect to relax, enjoy the region's stunning landscapes and indulge in local specialities...
- La Cantinière: a B&B and table d'hôtes in Gerpinnes© BG PhotosGerpinnes
La Cantinière: a B&B and table d'hôtes in GerpinnesLa Cantinière is a B&B nestles in an 18th-century farm in the green setting of Gerpinnes The building, beautifully renovated, has kept its picturesque charm and has been awarded 4 épis for its quality.
- Au Crapaud Charmant: a B&B in Labuissière© Au Crapaud CharmantMerbes-le-Château
Au Crapaud Charmant: a B&B in LabuissièreThis charming B&B, awarded 3 épis for its quality, is located in Labuissière, a little village in the entity of Merbes-le-Château. The house, by the river, is a pure invite to relax...
- La Trouvaille: a guesthouse in Waimes© WBT - Caroline RaseWaimes
La Trouvaille: a guesthouse in WaimesLa Trouvaille, which rooms overlook its garden and terrace, is a delightful countryside guesthouse in Waimes (province of Liège). It has been awarded 2 épis for its quality.
- Au Petit Canteleu: a guesthouse in Beloeil© Au Petit CanteleuBeloeil
Au Petit Canteleu: a guesthouse in BeloeilAu Petit Canteleu is a guesthouse nestled in a lovely stone house, typical of the region. Located in a peaceful hamlet in the province of Mons, awarded 3 épis for its quality, it is a mere 500 m from the Château de Beloeil.
- La Petite Roer: a guesthouse in Waimes© WBT - Caroline RaseSourbrodt
La Petite Roer: a guesthouse in WaimesLa Petite Roer isa sustainable guest house in the Hautes Fagnes. This former farm, built in 1781 and beautifully renovated, has 3 spacious, comfortable bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.
- Le Mont à Vignes: a B&B in Silly© Mont à VignesSilly
Le Mont à Vignes: a B&B in SillyMarie-France will welcome you warmly to her charming countryside house in Silly (Province of Hainaut), complete with a sweet garden and small farm animals. This delightful gîte has been awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- L'Aube des Saisons: a guesthouse in Olne© L'Aube des SaisonsOlne
L'Aube des Saisons: a guesthouse in OlneRachel, Joël and their two children will welcome you warmly to their guesthouse L'Aube des Saisons, big enough to host 12 persons.
- Table et Chambre Particulière a guesthouse in Mons© Table et Chambre particulièreMons
Table et Chambre Particulière a guesthouse in MonsStéphanie and Julien, both passionate about gastronomy, opened La Table et Chambre Particulière to share their love of refined food and hospitality.
- Page 1