If you’re travelling in Wallonia, and especially the Ardennes, there’s no better way to get to know the region than to stay in a B & B, with the option of an evening meal as well.
Your host will give you all kinds of local knowledge: the best walks in the area, the best gourmet restaurants and shops, and the best attractions to visit in the towns and cities of Wallonia.
- Page 1
- The Ferme Berwausault in Battice | 4 B&B rooms for 2 to 15 persons© Bernard PauquayBattice
The Ferme Berwausault in Battice | 4 B&B rooms for 2 to 15 personsThe Ferme de Berwausault B&B, in Battice, are set in a lovely renovated farm, perfect for couples and families. Facilities for PMRs available on site.
- N°5: a B&B for up to 10 guests in Liège© Benoit DaelLiège
N°5: a B&B for up to 10 guests in LiègeN°5, in the historical centre of Liège, is a sweet B&B nestled in a cosy, listed building Its 5 bedrooms have been awarded 4 épis for its quality.
- Au Jardin Calme: a B&B in Liège© Au Jardin CalmeLiège
Au Jardin Calme: a B&B in LiègeHigh moulded ceilings, wooden floors and joineries associated with modern comfort add t the charm of this peaceful house. Built in 1985, its story was linked to Liège's industrial past.
- AquaSphair at the Aquascope de Virelles | A night under the stars© Anne SansdrapChimay
AquaSphair at the Aquascope de Virelles | A night under the starsDreaming of falling asleep under twinkling stars with the gentle music of water and breeze in the trees in the background? Spend a night at Aquascope de Virelles, in one of the two spheres set along the pond: a magical experience, sue to delight all nature lovers.
- W'allons nous dormir: a guesthouse in Liège© Xavier JeangetteLiège
W'allons nous dormir: a guesthouse in LiègeThe W’allons nous dormir guesthouse is located in a peaceful, green neighbourhood within easy reach of the Guillemins railway station and 10 min away from the town centre. Vinciane, the owner, will welcome you warmly.
- Les Houblonnières: a guesthouse in LiègeLiège
Les Houblonnières: a guesthouse in LiègeSeverine and Gaëtan will welcome you warmly to their B&B, located in Liège, in the green district of Vennes/Fétinne. The house, built in the 30s, offers a pleasant, peaceful stay.
- Western City : a B&B in Chaudfontaine© Western-City sprlChaudfontaine
Western City : a B&B in ChaudfontaineWestern City invites you to experience the Wild West fully in Chaudfontaine, just 10 km from Liège. Why not stay in one of the 2 B&Bs there for a full cowboy atmosphere?
- Cottage Lavande Bruyères: a guesthouse in Léglise© Cottage Lavande BruyèresLéglise
Cottage Lavande Bruyères: a guesthouse in LégliseLaurence and Glenn will welcome you warmly in their guesthouse, located near the Anlier forest. The owners also offer themed options for your stay: wellbeing, horse riding, terroir... This lodging is part of the Welcome Bike network.
- La Gaum'aise: a guesthouse in Meix-devant-Virton© La Gaumaise, chambres et table d'hôtes du terroir gaumaisSommethonne
La Gaum'aise: a guesthouse in Meix-devant-VirtonThis delightful guesthouse, decorated with love by Pascale and Thierry, is ideally located in the heart of the Gaume region. Expect a warm welcome.
- Côté Jardin, Couleur Campagne: a guesthouse in Hanret© Côté Jardin, Couleurs CampagneHanret
Côté Jardin, Couleur Campagne: a guesthouse in HanretThis former farm and forge in Hanret have been turned into a delightful guesthouse.
- Le Pré en bulles: a guesthouse in Evelette© FTLB - P. WillemsEvelette
Le Pré en bulles: a guesthouse in EveletteLe Pré en bulles, a B&B in Evelette (between Namur and Ciney) can host up to 5 guests.
- Les Greniers de Madelgaire: a B&B in Soignies© Guy DelhalleSoignies
Les Greniers de Madelgaire: a B&B in SoigniesBuilt in 1870 in a neo-classical style and noble materials, this pleasant house showcases delightful wood pannels, floors and walls made of blue stone. Furnished with pieces inspired by the low design movement and decorated with contemporary art pieces, it guarantees a memorable stay.
- Le Chabetaine a B&B in Vaux-sur-Sûre© La ChabetaineMorhet
Le Chabetaine a B&B in Vaux-sur-SûreLa Chabetaine offers breath-taking views of the Ardenne forest. This wooden house, focusing on low energy consumption and ecological friendliness, was designed with Feng Shui in mind.
- La Camarine: a guesthouse in Verviers© La CamarineVerviers
La Camarine: a guesthouse in VerviersLocated on the heights of Verviers (Ardenne), this guesthouse offers quite a peaceful stay.
- Caravansérail: a B&B in Xhoris© Ch. HardyXhoris
Caravansérail: a B&B in XhorisCaravanserail, in Xhoris, is a delightful B&B with rooms overlooking the garden and an outdoor swimming pool.
- Au Portail: a guesthouse in Momalle© Au PortailMomalle
Au Portail: a guesthouse in MomalleLocated in the Hebaye region, Au Portail is a charming guesthouse set in a working farm. Expect a warm welcome.
- Le Coteau du Buzet: a guesthouse in Buzet© Le Coteau du BuzetBuzet
Le Coteau du Buzet: a guesthouse in BuzetLe Coteau de Buzet guesthouse, in the peaceful village of Buxet, was set up ins former farm.
- Aux Quatre Bonniers: a guest house in Olne© Jehanne MolOlne
Aux Quatre Bonniers: a guest house in OlneLocated in Olne (one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia), this guesthouse offers a choice of 3 charming rooms, decorated with care.
- Léonard - a B&B for 2 to 6 persons in Villers-la-Ville© FTLB - P. WillemsVillers-la-Ville
Léonard - a B&B for 2 to 6 persons in Villers-la-Ville3 double rooms in a sweet family house, surrounded by nature, a few minutes from the famous Villers-la-Ville abbey.
- Au Pays des Saveurs: a guesthouse in Charneux© Au Pays des SaveursCharneux
Au Pays des Saveurs: a guesthouse in CharneuxEnjoy a cosy, comfy room for two, set in a peaceful haven in the Blue Ardenne.
- La Chrysalide: a guesthouse in Mons© Chambre d’hôtes La ChrysalideCuesmes
La Chrysalide: a guesthouse in MonsLa Chrysalide is a charming guesthouse just 5 km from Mons in the province of Hainaut. Located in the countryside, it enjoys a poetic setting and is within reach of the RAVel network and the Malogne woodlands. It was awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- La Barak: a guesthouse in La Roche-en-Ardenne© La BarakLa Roche-En-Ardenne
La Barak: a guesthouse in La Roche-en-ArdenneLa Barak is a recent, delightful home in the Ardenne, offering a choice of 2 spacious bedrooms and a breath-taking view...
- A Quiet Place, a B&B in Rossignol© Jacqueline DalozeRossignol
A Quiet Place, a B&B in RossignolThe Quiet Place B&B offers a choice of three bedrooms in the charming village of Rossignol. This former farm will delight nature lovers, families and couples in search of a peaceful location. It was awarded 2 épis for its quality.
- La Villa Sauvage: a guesthouse in Verviers© www.lavillasauvage.beEnsival
La Villa Sauvage: a guesthouse in VerviersAnne and Guy, two friends originally living in Brussels, fell in love with this superb villa in the Vesdre Valley and turned it into a guesthouse...
- Ferme de l'Abbaye St-Feuillien: a guest house in Roeulx© Ferme de l’Abbaye St-Feuillien – Le RoeulxLe Roeulx
Ferme de l'Abbaye St-Feuillien: a guest house in RoeulxLa Ferme de l'Abbaye Saint-Feuillien, which was awarded 4 épis for its quality, offers a choice of 3 guest rooms. This old farmhouse built around a quadrangle faces the Roeulx countryside
- Aux beaux buis: a B&B in Battice© Aux Beaux BuisBattice
Aux beaux buis: a B&B in BatticeThis former farm in Battice, built in 1663, was beautifully renovated into a B&B. Its green spaces guarantee a peaceful stay.
- L'Escapade au Walestru: a guesthouse in Froidchapelle© FTLB - P. WillemsFroidchapelle
L'Escapade au Walestru: a guesthouse in FroidchapelleL'Escapade au Walestru is a guesthouse with 2 comfortable rooms and two fantastic lodgings in Froidchapelle.
- Laneffe fortified farm B&B (Walcourt)© Ferme Château de Laneffe 2019Laneffe
Laneffe fortified farm B&B (Walcourt)This enchanting site, set in the fortified farm of Laneffe, was beautifully adapted to offer gîte and B&B options. Danielle and her four sons will welcome you warmly.
- La Maison du Meunier: a guesthouse in Crupet© La Maison du MeunierCrupet
La Maison du Meunier: a guesthouse in CrupetLa Maison du Meunier guesthouse, a gorgeous 19th century house built in the 19th century in local stone, is located in Crupet.
- Gaussignac: a guesthouse in Hatrival© GaussignacHatrival
Gaussignac: a guesthouse in HatrivalMichel and Françoise will welcome you warmly in their guesthouse, which offers 5 spacious and comfortable rooms. The house, a typical house from the Ardenne, is located in Hatrival, in the Saint-Hubert forest.
- Le Bois Dormant: a guesthouse in Spa© Le Bois DormantSpa
Le Bois Dormant: a guesthouse in SpaLe Bois Dormant, which used to be the home of the caretakers of the estate, offers a peaceful setting among woodlands and a choice of 2 B&B rooms, decorated with love.
- Au Pigeon voyageur: a guesthouse in Nethen© B.TerlindenNethen
Au Pigeon voyageur: a guesthouse in NethenThis former café, by fields, woodland and nature reserves, now is a delightful guesthouse and offers a wonderful stay. Beatrice, art historian and cultural guide, will be delighted to share her passion for the region with you.
- Le Point du Jour: a guesthouse in Mazée© Le Point du JourMazée
Le Point du Jour: a guesthouse in MazéeThis former farm built in local stone is now a guesthouse, enjoying a peaceful green location in Mazée and awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- La Ferme du Rotteleur: a B&B in Thieusies© Ferme du RotteleurSoignies
La Ferme du Rotteleur: a B&B in ThieusiesThis 17th century farm in Thieuses (near Soignies) offers a choice of three double rooms.
- In Motion: an ecological B&B in Bertrée© FTLB - P. WillemsBertrée
In Motion: an ecological B&B in BertréeNestled in an organic farm, the B&B in Motion enjoy s a peaceful, green landscape. Delightful stay amidst cats, hens, mini donkeys and sheep guaranteed...
- Les Genets N°1: a B&B for up to 3 guests in Felenne© FTLB - P. WillemsFelenne
Les Genets N°1: a B&B for up to 3 guests in FelenneThese 2 B&Bs are nestled in a brand new, eco-friendly building (wooden architecture, solar panels, water purification by plants, recycling of rainwater) a little way from the village and by the forest.
- La Bastenière: a guesthouse Braine-le-Comte© La BastenièreBraine-Le-Comte
La Bastenière: a guesthouse Braine-le-ComteLa Bastenière is a delightful countryside guesthouse for 4 in the Province of Hainaut.
- Compagnons 11: a guesthouse in Mons© Compagnons 11Mons
Compagnons 11: a guesthouse in Mons11 rue des Compagnons, located in one of the oldest streets in the historical centre of Mons, is a friendly, welcoming guesthouse.
- Les Trappeurs: a guesthouse in Tenneville© FTLB - P. WillemsTenneville
Les Trappeurs: a guesthouse in TennevilleLes Trappeurs is a delightful guesthouse, located in the village of Laneuville-au-Bois, which enjoys stunning views of the nearby plains and Saint Hubert Forest.
- La Ferme de la Haute Voie: a guesthouse in Oizy© La Haute VoieOizy
La Ferme de la Haute Voie: a guesthouse in OizyLa Ferme de la Haute Voie, a guesthouse set in a farm in the Ardenne, offers a choice of 3 bedrooms and a warm welcome.
- La Cascatelle: a guesthouse in Léglise© AF SepulchreLéglise
La Cascatelle: a guesthouse in LégliseLocated in the Haute Sûre nature park in the Ardenne, this welcoming guesthouse offers a choice of 3 comfortable rooms.
- La ferme du Père Eugène: a guesthouse in Xhoffraix© La ferme du Père EugèneMalmedy
La ferme du Père Eugène: a guesthouse in XhoffraixLe Père Eugène, a former farm in the Hautes fagnes now turned into a delightful guesthouse, offers a choice of 3 double rooms and a peaceful setting.
- Les Alisiers: a B&B in Nadrin© D. MonfortHouffalize
Les Alisiers: a B&B in NadrinThis beautiful guesthouse, at the heart of a large garden, enjoys stunning views on the Ourthe Valley. It is ideally situated by the Herou and halfway between La Roche en Ardenne and Houffalize.
- La Ferme de l'Airbois: a guesthouse in Yvoir© Chambre d’hôtes - Ferme de l’AirboisYvoir
La Ferme de l'Airbois: a guesthouse in YvoirThe Ferme de l'Airbois guesthouse, in Yvoir, was awarded 4 épis for its quality. Marie-Christine and Alain will welcome you warmly in their home, a former farm built in local stone.
- Le Bien Aller des Perêts: a guesthouse in Arville© Le Bien Aller des PerêtsArville
Le Bien Aller des Perêts: a guesthouse in Arville
- Aux Gaietés de la Sabotière: a B&B in Seloignes© Aux Gaietés de la SabotièreSeloignes
Aux Gaietés de la Sabotière: a B&B in SeloignesAux Gaietés de la Sabotière is a B&B offering a choice of 3 double bedrooms. This former clog factory, near Chimay, offers visitors comfort and relaxation.
- Côté Fontaine: a guesthouse Cognelée© Côté FontaineCognelée
Côté Fontaine: a guesthouse CogneléeChantal and Pierre will welcome you warmly in their guesthouse, awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- Chez Tante Alice: a guesthouse in Heyd© Chez Tante AliceHeyd
Chez Tante Alice: a guesthouse in HeydThis former farm, located 12 km from Durbuy in the Aisne valley, was beautifully renovated into a guesthouse.
- Page 1