If you’re travelling in Wallonia, and especially the Ardennes, there’s no better way to get to know the region than to stay in a B & B, with the option of an evening meal as well.
Your host will give you all kinds of local knowledge: the best walks in the area, the best gourmet restaurants and shops, and the best attractions to visit in the towns and cities of Wallonia.
- Page 1
- The Ferme Berwausault in Battice | 4 B&B rooms for 2 to 15 persons© Bernard PauquayBattice
The Ferme Berwausault in Battice | 4 B&B rooms for 2 to 15 personsThe Ferme de Berwausault B&B, in Battice, are set in a lovely renovated farm, perfect for couples and families. Facilities for PMRs available on site.
- N°5: a B&B for up to 10 guests in Liège© Benoit DaelLiège
N°5: a B&B for up to 10 guests in LiègeN°5, in the historical centre of Liège, is a sweet B&B nestled in a cosy, listed building Its 5 bedrooms have been awarded 4 épis for its quality.
- Western City : a B&B in Chaudfontaine© Western-City sprlChaudfontaine
Western City : a B&B in ChaudfontaineWestern City invites you to experience the Wild West fully in Chaudfontaine, just 10 km from Liège. Why not stay in one of the 2 B&Bs there for a full cowboy atmosphere?
- Au Jardin Calme: a B&B in Liège© Au Jardin CalmeLiège
Au Jardin Calme: a B&B in LiègeHigh moulded ceilings, wooden floors and joineries associated with modern comfort add t the charm of this peaceful house. Built in 1985, its story was linked to Liège's industrial past.
- W'allons nous dormir: a guesthouse in Liège© Xavier JeangetteLiège
W'allons nous dormir: a guesthouse in LiègeThe W’allons nous dormir guesthouse is located in a peaceful, green neighbourhood within easy reach of the Guillemins railway station and 10 min away from the town centre. Vinciane, the owner, will welcome you warmly.
- Les Houblonnières: a guesthouse in LiègeLiège
Les Houblonnières: a guesthouse in LiègeSeverine and Gaëtan will welcome you warmly to their B&B, located in Liège, in the green district of Vennes/Fétinne. The house, built in the 30s, offers a pleasant, peaceful stay.
- Cottage Lavande Bruyères: a guesthouse in Léglise© Cottage Lavande BruyèresLéglise
Cottage Lavande Bruyères: a guesthouse in LégliseLaurence and Glenn will welcome you warmly in their guesthouse, located near the Anlier forest. The owners also offer themed options for your stay: wellbeing, horse riding, terroir... This lodging is part of the Welcome Bike network.
- Côté Jardin, Couleur Campagne: a guesthouse in Hanret© Côté Jardin, Couleurs CampagneHanret
Côté Jardin, Couleur Campagne: a guesthouse in HanretThis former farm and forge in Hanret have been turned into a delightful guesthouse.
- Le Pré en bulles: a guesthouse in Evelette© FTLB - P. WillemsEvelette
Le Pré en bulles: a guesthouse in EveletteLe Pré en bulles, a B&B in Evelette (between Namur and Ciney) can host up to 5 guests.
- Le Chabetaine a B&B in Vaux-sur-Sûre© La ChabetaineMorhet
Le Chabetaine a B&B in Vaux-sur-SûreLa Chabetaine offers breath-taking views of the Ardenne forest. This wooden house, focusing on low energy consumption and ecological friendliness, was designed with Feng Shui in mind.
- La Camarine: a guesthouse in Verviers© La CamarineVerviers
La Camarine: a guesthouse in VerviersLocated on the heights of Verviers (Ardenne), this guesthouse offers quite a peaceful stay.
- Caravansérail: a B&B in Xhoris© Ch. HardyXhoris
Caravansérail: a B&B in XhorisCaravanserail, in Xhoris, is a delightful B&B with rooms overlooking the garden and an outdoor swimming pool.
- Au Portail: a guesthouse in Momalle© Au PortailMomalle
Au Portail: a guesthouse in MomalleLocated in the Hebaye region, Au Portail is a charming guesthouse set in a working farm. Expect a warm welcome.
- Le Coteau du Buzet: a guesthouse in Buzet© Le Coteau du BuzetBuzet
Le Coteau du Buzet: a guesthouse in BuzetLe Coteau de Buzet guesthouse, in the peaceful village of Buxet, was set up ins former farm.
- Le Courtil: a guesthouse in Dohan© Le CourtilDohan
Le Courtil: a guesthouse in DohanLe Courtil guesthouse, located near the Semois river in Dohan, offers a choice of 2 comfortable rooms.
- Léonard - a B&B for 2 to 6 persons in Villers-la-Ville© FTLB - P. WillemsVillers-la-Ville
Léonard - a B&B for 2 to 6 persons in Villers-la-Ville3 double rooms in a sweet family house, surrounded by nature, a few minutes from the famous Villers-la-Ville abbey.
- Au Pays des Saveurs: a guesthouse in Charneux© Au Pays des SaveursCharneux
Au Pays des Saveurs: a guesthouse in CharneuxEnjoy a cosy, comfy room for two, set in a peaceful haven in the Blue Ardenne.
- La Noiseraie: a guesthouse in Temploux© La NoiseraieSuarlée
La Noiseraie: a guesthouse in TemplouxLa Noiseraie is located in Temploux, near Namur. This guesthouse, awarded 4 épis for its quality, offers a choice of 4 modern cosy bedrooms.
- La Chrysalide: a guesthouse in Mons© Chambre d’hôtes La ChrysalideCuesmes
La Chrysalide: a guesthouse in MonsLa Chrysalide is a charming guesthouse just 5 km from Mons in the province of Hainaut. Located in the countryside, it enjoys a poetic setting and is within reach of the RAVel network and the Malogne woodlands. It was awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- OTempsGaume: a guesthouse in Florenville© O Temps GaumeFlorenville
OTempsGaume: a guesthouse in FlorenvilleThe OtempsGaume guesthouse, in Florenville, guarantees a peaceful stay in a charming, modern house.
- La Barak: a guesthouse in La Roche-en-Ardenne© La BarakLa Roche-En-Ardenne
La Barak: a guesthouse in La Roche-en-ArdenneLa Barak is a recent, delightful home in the Ardenne, offering a choice of 2 spacious bedrooms and a breath-taking view...
- La Villa Sauvage: a guesthouse in Verviers© www.lavillasauvage.beEnsival
La Villa Sauvage: a guesthouse in VerviersAnne and Guy, two friends originally living in Brussels, fell in love with this superb villa in the Vesdre Valley and turned it into a guesthouse...
- Les Trois Fontaines: a guesthouse in Walhain© Les Trois FontainesNil-Saint-Vincent-Saint-Martin
Les Trois Fontaines: a guesthouse in WalhainThe Trois Fontaine villa, located in a 4 hectares tree planted park, was awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- Ferme de l'Abbaye St-Feuillien: a guest house in Roeulx© Ferme de l’Abbaye St-Feuillien – Le RoeulxLe Roeulx
Ferme de l'Abbaye St-Feuillien: a guest house in RoeulxLa Ferme de l'Abbaye Saint-Feuillien, which was awarded 4 épis for its quality, offers a choice of 3 guest rooms. This old farmhouse built around a quadrangle faces the Roeulx countryside
- L'Escapade au Walestru: a guesthouse in Froidchapelle© FTLB - P. WillemsFroidchapelle
L'Escapade au Walestru: a guesthouse in FroidchapelleL'Escapade au Walestru is a guesthouse with 2 comfortable rooms and two fantastic lodgings in Froidchapelle.
- La Maison du Meunier: a guesthouse in Crupet© La Maison du MeunierCrupet
La Maison du Meunier: a guesthouse in CrupetLa Maison du Meunier guesthouse, a gorgeous 19th century house built in the 19th century in local stone, is located in Crupet.
- Le Bois Dormant: a guesthouse in Spa© Le Bois DormantSpa
Le Bois Dormant: a guesthouse in SpaLe Bois Dormant, which used to be the home of the caretakers of the estate, offers a peaceful setting among woodlands and a choice of 2 B&B rooms, decorated with love.
- Au Pigeon voyageur: a guesthouse in Nethen© B.TerlindenNethen
Au Pigeon voyageur: a guesthouse in NethenThis former café, by fields, woodland and nature reserves, now is a delightful guesthouse and offers a wonderful stay. Beatrice, art historian and cultural guide, will be delighted to share her passion for the region with you.
- Le Point du Jour: a guesthouse in Mazée© Le Point du JourMazée
Le Point du Jour: a guesthouse in MazéeThis former farm built in local stone is now a guesthouse, enjoying a peaceful green location in Mazée and awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- La Ferme du Rotteleur: a B&B in Thieusies© Ferme du RotteleurSoignies
La Ferme du Rotteleur: a B&B in ThieusiesThis 17th century farm in Thieuses (near Soignies) offers a choice of three double rooms.
- In Motion: an ecological B&B in Bertrée© FTLB - P. WillemsBertrée
In Motion: an ecological B&B in BertréeNestled in an organic farm, the B&B in Motion enjoy s a peaceful, green landscape. Delightful stay amidst cats, hens, mini donkeys and sheep guaranteed...
- Les Genets N°1: a B&B for up to 3 guests in Felenne© FTLB - P. WillemsFelenne
Les Genets N°1: a B&B for up to 3 guests in FelenneThese 2 B&Bs are nestled in a brand new, eco-friendly building (wooden architecture, solar panels, water purification by plants, recycling of rainwater) a little way from the village and by the forest.
- La Bastenière: a guesthouse Braine-le-Comte© La BastenièreBraine-Le-Comte
La Bastenière: a guesthouse Braine-le-ComteLa Bastenière is a delightful countryside guesthouse for 4 in the Province of Hainaut.
- La Griffe à Foin: a guesthouse in Henri-Chapelle© La Griffe à FoinHenri-Chapelle
La Griffe à Foin: a guesthouse in Henri-ChapelleThis delightful guesthouse is nestled in a farm built from local stone in 1744. Beautifully decorated with vintage material and modern elements, it offers a choice of three bedrooms as well as a shared area.
- Compagnons 11: a guesthouse in Mons© Compagnons 11Mons
Compagnons 11: a guesthouse in Mons11 rue des Compagnons, located in one of the oldest streets in the historical centre of Mons, is a friendly, welcoming guesthouse.
- Les Trappeurs: a guesthouse in Tenneville© FTLB - P. WillemsTenneville
Les Trappeurs: a guesthouse in TennevilleLes Trappeurs is a delightful guesthouse, located in the village of Laneuville-au-Bois, which enjoys stunning views of the nearby plains and Saint Hubert Forest.
- La Ferme de la Haute Voie: a guesthouse in Oizy© La Haute VoieOizy
La Ferme de la Haute Voie: a guesthouse in OizyLa Ferme de la Haute Voie, a guesthouse set in a farm in the Ardenne, offers a choice of 3 bedrooms and a warm welcome.
- La Cascatelle: a guesthouse in Léglise© AF SepulchreLéglise
La Cascatelle: a guesthouse in LégliseLocated in the Haute Sûre nature park in the Ardenne, this welcoming guesthouse offers a choice of 3 comfortable rooms.
- La ferme du Père Eugène: a guesthouse in Xhoffraix© La ferme du Père EugèneMalmedy
La ferme du Père Eugène: a guesthouse in XhoffraixLe Père Eugène, a former farm in the Hautes fagnes now turned into a delightful guesthouse, offers a choice of 3 double rooms and a peaceful setting.
- Les Alisiers: a B&B in Nadrin© D. MonfortHouffalize
Les Alisiers: a B&B in NadrinThis beautiful guesthouse, at the heart of a large garden, enjoys stunning views on the Ourthe Valley. It is ideally situated by the Herou and halfway between La Roche en Ardenne and Houffalize.
- Le Clos de la Fontaine: a guesthouse in Cheoux© Le Clos de la FontaineRendeux
Le Clos de la Fontaine: a guesthouse in CheouxLe Clos de la Fontaine is a former farm beautifully renovated and turned into a guesthouse. It proves quite picturesque with its stone walls, oak floors and vintage furniture...
- La Ferme de l'Airbois: a guesthouse in Yvoir© Chambre d’hôtes - Ferme de l’AirboisYvoir
La Ferme de l'Airbois: a guesthouse in YvoirThe Ferme de l'Airbois guesthouse, in Yvoir, was awarded 4 épis for its quality. Marie-Christine and Alain will welcome you warmly in their home, a former farm built in local stone.
- Le Bien Aller des Perêts: a guesthouse in Arville© Le Bien Aller des PerêtsArville
Le Bien Aller des Perêts: a guesthouse in Arville
- Aux Gaietés de la Sabotière: a B&B in Seloignes© Aux Gaietés de la SabotièreSeloignes
Aux Gaietés de la Sabotière: a B&B in SeloignesAux Gaietés de la Sabotière is a B&B offering a choice of 3 double bedrooms. This former clog factory, near Chimay, offers visitors comfort and relaxation.
- Côté Fontaine: a guesthouse Cognelée© Côté FontaineCognelée
Côté Fontaine: a guesthouse CogneléeChantal and Pierre will welcome you warmly in their guesthouse, awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- A la Pier'rare n°1 - a lovely B&B for 2 persons in Marche en Famenne© FTLB - P. WillemsMarche-En-Famenne
A la Pier'rare n°1 - a lovely B&B for 2 persons in Marche en Famenne2 delightful bedrooms in a traditional, peaceful house which enjoys a flower garden, a vegetable patch and an orchard. Possibility to have meals (lunch and dinner) on site. The dishes will feature terroir products and meat from the farm just 200 metres away.
- Château de Bonne Espérance: a B&B in Huy© Henri & Joëlle DavidtsHuy
Château de Bonne Espérance: a B&B in HuyJust 3 km from Huy, this B&B is nestled in a castle built in 1588 and listed as exceptional cultural heritage of Wallonia. It enjoys a stunning park stretching over 5 hectares overlooking the Tihange woodlands, perfect for a gentle stroll and listening to the birds sing.
- Le Refuge de la Vallée: a B&B for 2 in Erezée© Anne GinettiÉrezée
Le Refuge de la Vallée: a B&B for 2 in ErezéeLe Refuge de la Vallée is a peaceful B&B awarded 2 épis for its quality. The stone building used to be a bakery and was beautifully renovated. By its side is a garden, a vegetable patch and a forest: perfect to reconnect with nature. It is located in the peaceful hamlet of Erzée, in the Aisne valley (Ardenne).
- Page 1