If you’re travelling in Wallonia, and especially the Ardennes, there’s no better way to get to know the region than to stay in a B & B, with the option of an evening meal as well.
Your host will give you all kinds of local knowledge: the best walks in the area, the best gourmet restaurants and shops, and the best attractions to visit in the towns and cities of Wallonia.
- Le Bien Aller des Perêts: a guesthouse in Arville© Le Bien Aller des PerêtsArville
Le Bien Aller des Perêts: a guesthouse in Arville
- Aux Gaietés de la Sabotière: a B&B in Seloignes© Aux Gaietés de la SabotièreSeloignes
Aux Gaietés de la Sabotière: a B&B in SeloignesAux Gaietés de la Sabotière is a B&B offering a choice of 3 double bedrooms. This former clog factory, near Chimay, offers visitors comfort and relaxation.
- Côté Fontaine: a guesthouse Cognelée© Côté FontaineCognelée
Côté Fontaine: a guesthouse CogneléeChantal and Pierre will welcome you warmly in their guesthouse, awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- Chez Tante Alice: a guesthouse in Heyd© Chez Tante AliceHeyd
Chez Tante Alice: a guesthouse in HeydThis former farm, located 12 km from Durbuy in the Aisne valley, was beautifully renovated into a guesthouse.
- A la Pier'rare n°1 - a lovely B&B for 2 persons in Marche en Famenne© FTLB - P. WillemsMarche-En-Famenne
A la Pier'rare n°1 - a lovely B&B for 2 persons in Marche en Famenne2 delightful bedrooms in a traditional, peaceful house which enjoys a flower garden, a vegetable patch and an orchard. Possibility to have meals (lunch and dinner) on site. The dishes will feature terroir products and meat from the farm just 200 metres away.
- Château de Bonne Espérance: a B&B in Huy© Henri & Joëlle DavidtsHuy
Château de Bonne Espérance: a B&B in HuyJust 3 km from Huy, this B&B is nestled in a castle built in 1588 and listed as exceptional cultural heritage of Wallonia. It enjoys a stunning park stretching over 5 hectares overlooking the Tihange woodlands, perfect for a gentle stroll and listening to the birds sing.
- Le Refuge de la Vallée: a B&B for 2 in Erezée© Anne GinettiÉrezée
Le Refuge de la Vallée: a B&B for 2 in ErezéeLe Refuge de la Vallée is a peaceful B&B awarded 2 épis for its quality. The stone building used to be a bakery and was beautifully renovated. By its side is a garden, a vegetable patch and a forest: perfect to reconnect with nature. It is located in the peaceful hamlet of Erzée, in the Aisne valley (Ardenne).
- Sur le Tige: a B&B in Hamois© Sur la TigeHamois
Sur le Tige: a B&B in HamoisSur le Tige is a delightful B&B in Hamois awarded 3 épis for its quality. Guests staying in its comfortable, relaxing room also have access to the sauna and jacuzzi.
- Maison Honorine: a B&B for up to 7 guests in Durbuy© Maison HonorineDurbuy
Maison Honorine: a B&B for up to 7 guests in DurbuyLa Maison Honorine is a delightful 3 bedrooms guest house in Heyd (near Durbuy), awarded 3 épis for its quality and offering an eco-friendly stay. Its wellness centre makes it the perfect place to relax and enjoy the Ardenne.
- La Villa Balat: an exceptional guest house in Namur© Villa BalatNamur
La Villa Balat: an exceptional guest house in NamurLa Villa Balat features 3 superb, quality guest rooms. This house, one of the most beautiful ones in Namur, is located in the Jambes area, at the junction of the Meuse and Sambre river. Stunning views on the citadel and the Walloon parliament guaranteed!
- Au plaisir: a B&B for 8 persons in Hastière-par-delà© Gîtes de WallonieHastière
Au plaisir: a B&B for 8 persons in Hastière-par-delàDiscover the unexpected theme of Au plaisir, a B&B which dedicated its decor to the Cluedo game.
- La Couette de l'Ours: a guesthouse in Aywaille© Couette de l'oursAywaille
La Couette de l'Ours: a guesthouse in AywailleLa Couette de l'Ours, located in Aywaille (Ourthe-Amblève region) is stunning, friendly guesthouse made of wood and ecological materials.
- Dimensions M: a guesthouse in Corbais© dimensions MMont-Saint-Guibert
Dimensions M: a guesthouse in CorbaisDimensions M is a peaceful bed and breakfast offering quality lodging for up to 9 persons. This house, in Mont-Saint-Guibert, will delight lovers of contemporary architecture and business men wishing to step away from classical hotels.
- 76tour: a delightful B&B in Charleroi© Olivier RAYP Studio BilandeCharleroi
76tour: a delightful B&B in Charleroi76tour is a charming B&B with delightful Art Deco touches and two bedrooms for guests. Comfortable, peaceful, it is within easy reach of the city's attractions, train station and airport.
- La Fleur des Champs: a B&B in Mettet© Pierre GERARDMettet
La Fleur des Champs: a B&B in MettetLa Fleur des Champs is a pleasant, welcoming B&B in Mettet perfect for a stay with family or friends. It has been awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- La Roulotte de TournayTournay
La Roulotte de TournayThis unusual B&B, nestled in a village between Neufchâteau and Libramont, offers a fantastic way to enjoy the Ardenne countryside.
- Au Bord de la Source: a guesthouse in Erezée© Kris Struyf - Au Bord de la SourceÉrezée
Au Bord de la Source: a guesthouse in ErezéeAu bord de la source, located in the village of Soy (Province of Luxembourg), is modern, comfortable guesthouse with a choice of 2 rooms.
- The Little Paradise: a B&B in Florennes© The Little ParadiseFlorennes
The Little Paradise: a B&B in FlorennesThe Little Paradise is a peaceful B&B, nestled in a green setting near the Bois du Roi woodlands. Its 50 hectares stretch offer the perfect little haven to relax.
- L'Albizia | Wellness, comfortable rooms and table d'hôtes in Libin© L'AlbiziaLibin
L'Albizia | Wellness, comfortable rooms and table d'hôtes in LibinLocated in Libin (Province of Luxembourg), L'Albizia offer a peaceful stay, dedicated to wellbeing.
- Bourgeoisie: a B&B in Frahan© B&B BourgeoisieFrahan
Bourgeoisie: a B&B in FrahanBourgeoisie, in the village of Frahan-sur-Semois, has the sweetest guesthouse, a beautifully renovated wooden building typical of the Ardenne.
- Chez Spoons: a guesthouse in Grez-Doiceau© Chez Spoons Bed & BreakfastGrez-Doiceau
Chez Spoons: a guesthouse in Grez-DoiceauChez Spoons is a charming guest house in the village of Bossut, perfect to relax, enjoy the region's stunning landscapes and indulge in local specialities...
- Dans tes Rêves: a B&B in Angre-Honnelles© Hubert Croix - Dans tes Rêves !Honnelles
Dans tes Rêves: a B&B in Angre-HonnellesNestled in the Hauts Pays nature park, the former farm was beautifully renovated into a B&B. Its enchanting setting guarantees a peaceful, relaxing stay.
- La Cantinière: a B&B and table d'hôtes in Gerpinnes© BG PhotosGerpinnes
La Cantinière: a B&B and table d'hôtes in GerpinnesLa Cantinière is a B&B nestles in an 18th-century farm in the green setting of Gerpinnes The building, beautifully renovated, has kept its picturesque charm and has been awarded 4 épis for its quality.
- Au Crapaud Charmant: a B&B in Labuissière© Au Crapaud CharmantMerbes-le-Château
Au Crapaud Charmant: a B&B in LabuissièreThis charming B&B, awarded 3 épis for its quality, is located in Labuissière, a little village in the entity of Merbes-le-Château. The house, by the river, is a pure invite to relax...
- La Trouvaille: a guesthouse in Waimes© FTLB - P. WillemsWaimes
La Trouvaille: a guesthouse in WaimesLa Trouvaille, which rooms overlook its garden and terrace, is a delightful countryside guesthouse in Waimes (province of Liège). It has been awarded 2 épis for its quality.
- Chambre d'hôtes "De Patuljak" à Houffalize© Pascale PatuljakHouffalize
Chambre d'hôtes "De Patuljak" à HouffalizeThis farm, built in 1734 and beautifully renovated, is now home to the delightful De Patuljak B&B.
- Au Petit Canteleu: a guesthouse in Beloeil© Au Petit CanteleuBeloeil
Au Petit Canteleu: a guesthouse in BeloeilAu Petit Canteleu is a guesthouse nestled in a lovely stone house, typical of the region. Located in a peaceful hamlet in the province of Mons, awarded 3 épis for its quality, it is a mere 500 m from the Château de Beloeil.
- La Petite Roer: a guesthouse in Waimes© FTLB - P. WillemsSourbrodt
La Petite Roer: a guesthouse in WaimesLa Petite Roer isa sustainable guest house in the Hautes Fagnes. This former farm, built in 1781 and beautifully renovated, has 3 spacious, comfortable bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.
- Le Mont à Vignes: a B&B in Silly© Mont à VignesSilly
Le Mont à Vignes: a B&B in SillyMarie-France will welcome you warmly to her charming countryside house in Silly (Province of Hainaut), complete with a sweet garden and small farm animals. This delightful gîte has been awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- La Belle Etable: a guesthouse in Falmignoul© La Belle EtableDinant
La Belle Etable: a guesthouse in FalmignoulThis 18th-century farm in the village of Falmignoul, near Dinant, was beautifully turned into a guesthouse. It is listed as one of the most beautiful farms in Wallonia.
- L'Aube des Saisons: a guesthouse in Olne© L'Aube des SaisonsOlne
L'Aube des Saisons: a guesthouse in OlneRachel, Joël and their two children will welcome you warmly to their guesthouse L'Aube des Saisons, big enough to host 12 persons.
- Le Jardin des Biches: a guesthouse in Baillonville© Photo Arnaud Siquet/Accueil Champêtre en WallonieSomme-Leuze
Le Jardin des Biches: a guesthouse in BaillonvilleLe Jardin des Biches is a delightful guesthouse in the Marche-en-Famenne region.
- Table et Chambre Particulière a guesthouse in Mons© Table et Chambre particulièreMons
Table et Chambre Particulière a guesthouse in MonsStéphanie and Julien, both passionate about gastronomy, opened La Table et Chambre Particulière to share their love of refined food and hospitality.
- La Bachée: a B&B Plancenoit© Chambre d'hôtes La Bachée - Mai 2019Lasne
La Bachée: a B&B PlancenoitLa Bachée B&B, awarded 2 épis for its quality, is located in the picturesque village of Plancenoît, near the famous battlefield of Waterloo. This stunning farm, built in 1721 and typical of the Brabant architecture, is perfect to combine ecotourism and cultural visits.
- La Lune d'Or: a B&B in Redu© La Lune d'OrLibin
La Lune d'Or: a B&B in ReduNestled in a green setting of fields and woodland near Redu, La Lune d'Or is a delightful B&B with two comfortable rooms.
- Cottage Marie-Henriette: a B&B in Spa© FTLB - P. WillemsSpa
Cottage Marie-Henriette: a B&B in SpaCottage Marie Henriette is a delightful B&B in Spa, carefully decorated and overlooking the garden. Expect a warm welcome!
- La Gentilhommière du Château de Ragnies: a guesthouse near Thuin© La Gentilhommière du Château de RagniesRagnies
La Gentilhommière du Château de Ragnies: a guesthouse near ThuinThe Château de Ragnies invites you to stay in its delightful manor house set as a guesthouse: perfect for a peaceful, relaxing holiday.
- Citabel'Air: a guesthouse in Namur© Citabel'AirNamur
Citabel'Air: a guesthouse in NamurLocated in the citadel of Namur yet surrounded by greenery, this fantastic guest house offers a unique room for 2. It was awarded 5 épis for its quality.
- Les Mochets 3: a countrysie gîte in Nadrin© FTLB - P. WillemsHouffalize
Les Mochets 3: a countrysie gîte in NadrinLocated in a sweet little village between La Roche and Houffalize, this countryside gîte can welcome up to 7 guests.
- Confluences: a guesthouse in Walcourt© Carine B. PhotographyWalcourt
Confluences: a guesthouse in WalcourtThe Confluences guesthouse, set in a 16th-century house listed cultural heritage in Belgium, offers comfortable and modern rooms.
- Avou Nozôtes: a B&B in Namur© Avou NozotesNamur
Avou Nozôtes: a B&B in NamurThe Avou nozôtes ("With us" in Walloon) B&B offers a peaceful stay, a warm welcome and a table d'hôte.
- L'En Vert du Décor: a guesthouse in Lincent© FTLB - P. WillemsLincent
L'En Vert du Décor: a guesthouse in LincentPaul and Sissi will welcome you warmly to their guesthouse, which counts 4 spacious, comfortable rooms.
- La Lisière: a guesthouse in Durbuy© La LisièreDurbuy
La Lisière: a guesthouse in DurbuyLa Lisière, near Durbuy, offers a stunning stay in the Ardenne.
- La Ferme Houar: a guesthouse in Bomal-sur-Ourthe© Arnaud SiquetBomal-sur-Ourthe
La Ferme Houar: a guesthouse in Bomal-sur-OurtheThis 17th-century farm, in the Ourthe valley, was beautifully renovated into a guesthouse.
- Les Fleurs des Champs: B&B rooms in Bomal© FTLB - P. WillemsDurbuy
Les Fleurs des Champs: B&B rooms in BomalFerme Hubert offers a choice of B&B room in its square-shaped farm (still working!) near Durbuy and Barvaux.
- Eupen Inn a guesthouse near the Gileppe lake© Daniel KockartzEupen
Eupen Inn a guesthouse near the Gileppe lakeEupen Inn is a guesthouse with 4 comfortable B&B rooms, located on the heights of the Eastern Cantons.
- Le Castillon: a guesthouse in La Louvière© Le CastillonLa Louvière
Le Castillon: a guesthouse in La LouvièreChristiane and Pasquale, the owners, will welcome you warmly in their home. The 3 B&B rooms, decorated with love, have been named after Italian towns, a country dear to their heart.
- Au vieux Savy: a guesthouse in Bastogne© FTLB - P. WillemsBastogne
Au vieux Savy: a guesthouse in BastogneThe Vieux Savy guesthouse, in Bastogne, is ideally located near WW2 historical sites and museums.