Wallonia has a growing number of hotels, B&Bs, rural gites and other eco-friendly accommodation (labelled "Green Key") where you can enjoy your holiday in comfort without harming the environment.
Green Key accommodation combines preserving nature with quality service, complying with a strict set of rules. The goal is to promote sustainable development in tourism.
Visit the international www.green-key.org website, where you’ll find a comprehensive list of accommodation options, along with the reasons why each of the venues was awarded the coveted Green Key label.
Type of lodging
- Page 1
- Park Inn by Radisson Liège Hotel© Park Inn Liège Airport - Michael RadiGrâce-Hollogne
Park Inn by Radisson Liège HotelThis hotel, located next to Liège's airport terminal, features 100 modern rooms, 8 meeting rooms - free internet access included.
- Van der Valk Charleroi Airport hotel© Jaro van MeertenGosselies
Van der Valk Charleroi Airport hotelThe Charleroi Airport hotel is a three-star establishment: a guarantee of comfort and quality services. The building counts 150 rooms and 4 duplexes It is ideally located, just a few minutes from the airport, town centre and motorways to Brussels (A54) and Mons (E42).
- Radisson Blu Palace Hotel Spa© Radisson Blu Palace Hotel de SpaSpa
Radisson Blu Palace Hotel SpaLocated at the heart of Spa, in the Ardenne, the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel gives direct access to these famous mineral springs thanks to its private cable car. There are 120 designer rooms and suites to choose from.
- Van der Valk Nivelles Sud hotel and restaurant© Van der Valk Nivelles SudNivelles
Van der Valk Nivelles Sud hotel and restaurantThis luxurious hotel at the entrance of Nivelles is the perfect base for ecotourism near Brussels. It offers upmarket rooms, a restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool.
- Hôtel Best Western Plus Golden Lakes© Best Western Plus Golden LakesFroidchapelle
Hôtel Best Western Plus Golden LakesThe Golden Lakes is a luxury hotel with a choice of 79 rooms (2 to 6 persons), nestled in a stunning natural setting in Froidchapelle.
- Hôtel Naxhelet, its golf club and spa (Province of Liège)© Hôtel NaxheletWanze
Hôtel Naxhelet, its golf club and spa (Province of Liège)Located in the heights of Wanze, the 4-star hotel Naxhelet features 35 rooms, a Wellness centre, a restaurant with an A la carte menu and its very own golf
- Sleep'n Spin: a holiday studio by the Eau d'Heure lakes© Pascal PiersonFroidchapelle
Sleep'n Spin: a holiday studio by the Eau d'Heure lakesThis studio, big enough for 4, is perfect for a couple or a family wishing to spend a relaxing holiday by the Eau d'Heure lakes.
- Sleep'n spin: holiday lodging for up to 24 persons in Froidchapelle© artech.beFroidchapelle
Sleep'n spin: holiday lodging for up to 24 persons in FroidchapelleLocated along the Eau d'Heure lakes, Sleep'n Spin is a Green Key certified lodging, offering eco-friendly stays.
- Van der Valk Hotel Mons Congrès© Congres Hotel Van der ValkMons
Van der Valk Hotel Mons CongrèsVan der Valk Hotel Mons Congres is a four-star hotel featuring 126 spacious rooms. Located within 10 mn of the town centre of Mons, this inviting luxury hotel proves perfect for both leisure and business stays.
- Dolce La Hulpe Brussels© Hôtel Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLa Hulpe
Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLocated in a verduous setting 15 km from the centre of Brussels, this 4-star design & well-being hotel is an ideal destination for rest and relaxation.
- Van der Valk Verviers hotel© Van der Valk Hôtel VerviersVerviers
Van der Valk Verviers hotelThe Hotel Verviers is located at 25 km from Liège, close to Fagnes, and offers a quality environment totally adapted to your needs ....
- Center Parc Les Ardennes | A holiday resort in Vielsalm© Center ParcsVielsalm
Center Parc Les Ardennes | A holiday resort in Vielsalm
- Vayamundo Houffalize, a holiday resort in the Ardennes region© VayamundoHouffalize
Vayamundo Houffalize, a holiday resort in the Ardennes regionThe Vayamundo Houffalize holiday resort promises a relaxing and surprising stay in the Ourthe valley
- Landal GreenParks, a holiday village at the L'Eau d'Heure© Landal GreenparksFroidchapelle
Landal GreenParks, a holiday village at the L'Eau d'HeureSet in an exceptional natural setting, the Landal Village l'Eau d'Heure features spacious and welcoming bungalows for 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 guests
- Hotel and Aparthotel Horizon in Ath - Lessines© Best Western - Hôtel & Aparthotel HorizonGhislenghien
Hotel and Aparthotel Horizon in Ath - LessinesThe Horizon Hotel and aparthotel, awarded 4 stars for their quality, offer modern lodgings in Ath, at the entrance of the Ghislenghien industrial zone.
- Le Bonheur est au bout du pré: a furnished holiday lodging in Esneux© Guy HuygheEsneux
Le Bonheur est au bout du pré: a furnished holiday lodging in EsneuxIdeally located in Esneux, in the Ourthe loop (20 km from Liège), this charming gîte will welcome you warmly after your walks and bike rides in the region.
- Adre Paul e Adele: a countryside gîte for 6 in Waimes© Edouard QuerinjeanWaimes
Adre Paul e Adele: a countryside gîte for 6 in WaimesThis gîte for 6, nestled in a former farm, is perfect for a peaceful stay near the Hautes Fagnes region.
- Le Liteau: a countryside gîte in Louftemont© gites-clairiere-ardenne - Le LiteauLéglise
Le Liteau: a countryside gîte in LouftemontThis picturesque gîte in Louftemont can host 8 to 12 guests.
- Carpe Diem: a countryside gîte in Ramelot© I. OPT'ROODTRamelot
Carpe Diem: a countryside gîte in RamelotCarpe Diem is a countryside gîte in Ramelot, between Huy and Modave. This charming stone building, dating back to the 19th century, can host up to 6 persons and was awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- Aux Sources: a camping site in Vaux-sûr-Sûre© camping asdl sprlVaux-sur-Sûre
Aux Sources: a camping site in Vaux-sûr-SûreAux Sources De Lescheret is a camping site in the village of Lescheret, in the region of Vaux-sur-Sûre. Nestled in a green setting featuring 3 ponds, surrounded by forest, it offers welcoming infrastructures with modern lavatories.
- La Grange d'Ychippe: a countryside gîte in Ychippe (Leignon)© La Grange d'YchippeLeignon
La Grange d'Ychippe: a countryside gîte in Ychippe (Leignon)La Grange d’Ychippe is a countryside gîte for 12 persons near Ciney. It was awarded 3 épis for its quality and focuses on wellbeing, eco-tourism and relaxation.
- The Orange Hotel in La Louvière© FM HOTEL SPRL - François MainilLa Louvière
The Orange Hotel in La LouvièreLocated in La Louvière, the Orange Hotel offers comfortable rooms, all inspired by the cheerfulness of carnival, a much loved folkloric tradition in the region.
- Maison Honorine: a B&B for up to 7 guests in Durbuy© Maison HonorineDurbuy
Maison Honorine: a B&B for up to 7 guests in DurbuyLa Maison Honorine is a delightful 3 bedrooms guest house in Heyd (near Durbuy), awarded 3 épis for its quality and offering an eco-friendly stay. Its wellness centre makes it the perfect place to relax and enjoy the Ardenne.
- Dimensions M: a guesthouse in Corbais© dimensions MMont-Saint-Guibert
Dimensions M: a guesthouse in CorbaisDimensions M is a peaceful bed and breakfast offering quality lodging for up to 9 persons. This house, in Mont-Saint-Guibert, will delight lovers of contemporary architecture and business men wishing to step away from classical hotels.
- La Petite Roer: a guesthouse in Waimes© WBT- Pierre PauquaySourbrodt
La Petite Roer: a guesthouse in WaimesLa Petite Roer isa sustainable guest house in the Hautes Fagnes. This former farm, built in 1781 and beautifully renovated, has 3 spacious, comfortable bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.
- Les 4 Saules: a B&B in Modave© Les 4 SaulesModave
Les 4 Saules: a B&B in ModaveThe Ferme des 4 Saules, in Modave, offers a choice of 4 double rooms in its farm and a pleasant countryside setting. Anke and Ed will welcome you warmly.
- Bonheur au Bout du Pré: a furnished holiday home in Esneux© Le Bonheur au Bout du PréEsneux
Bonheur au Bout du Pré: a furnished holiday home in EsneuxThis furnished holiday home is a sweet little chalet for up to 4 guests along the Ourthe loop in Esneux.
- Au Natur'Ailes des Collines: an ecological gîte in Thimougies© Au Natur'Ailes des CollinesTournai
Au Natur'Ailes des Collines: an ecological gîte in ThimougiesThis eco-friendly holiday lodging, built from natural material in Thimougies (10 mn from Tournai), can host up to 8 persons and is suitable for PRMs.
- Aux Chalets de la Semois: a furnished holiday lodging at Les Mélèzes in Bièvre© Les Chalets de la SemoisBièvre
Aux Chalets de la Semois: a furnished holiday lodging at Les Mélèzes in BièvreThis picturesque chalet, ideally located along the Semois in Bièvre, enjoys an exceptional nature setting... Big enough for 11 guests, it proves an ideal gîte for holidays with friends and family.
- Les Petits Secrets de Nonna: a guesthouse in Florennes© Les Petits Secrets de NonnaFlavion
Les Petits Secrets de Nonna: a guesthouse in FlorennesEnjoy a pleasant stay in this charming guesthouse located in Florennes.
- L'Hôte des Géants | Maison d'hôtes à Ath© L'Hôte des GéantsAth
L'Hôte des Géants | Maison d'hôtes à AthL'Hôte des Géants is a guesthouse with 4 double bedrooms, located in the historical centre of Ath. This holiday lodging offers a lovely harmony of noble materials: wood panelling and floor, blue stone.
- Maison Violette: a furnished holiday home in Barvaux-sur-Ourthe© WBT- Pierre PauquayBarvaux
Maison Violette: a furnished holiday home in Barvaux-sur-Ourthe
- Cochlea: a guesthouse in Marche-en-Famenne© Virginie WillemetMarche-en-Famenne
Cochlea: a guesthouse in Marche-en-FamenneThe Cochlea guesthouse, located at the heart of Marche-en-Famenne, features two eco-friendly bedrooms, on the third floor of a town mansion. Superb view of the town included!
- Alizé Mouscron hotel and aparthotel | We Care Hotels© We Care HotelsMouscron
Alizé Mouscron hotel and aparthotel | We Care HotelsThe Alizé Mouscron hotel and aparthotel, ideally located near the town centre, is part of the We Care network.
- Adre Paul e Adele: a countryside gîte for 4 in Waimes© Edouard QuerinjeanWaimes
Adre Paul e Adele: a countryside gîte for 4 in WaimesThis gîte for 4, nestled in a former farm, is perfect for a peaceful stay near the Hautes Fagnes region.
- Utopia, a hotel at Mons© UTOPIAMasnuy-Saint-Jean
Utopia, a hotel at MonsUtopia is a contemporary hotel, in the heart of the Bois des Dames, near Mons. Absolute calm and comfortable rooms in a green setting, a dream comes true.
- Les Oiseaux de Passage: a guesthouse in Harre© Les Oiseaux de PassageManhay
Les Oiseaux de Passage: a guesthouse in HarreLes Oiseaux de Passage, built in the 19th century, used to belong to a rich family of the village. The owners have brought it back to its former glory and have opened it up to travellers... It is ideally located to explore the Ardenne.
- Les Côteaux | La Chaumière: an urban gîte in Liège© Benoît MahauxLiège
Les Côteaux | La Chaumière: an urban gîte in LiègeLa Chaumière is an urban gîte for 5 near Liège.
- Les Côteaux | Le Nid: an urban gîte in Liège© Benoît MahauxLiège
Les Côteaux | Le Nid: an urban gîte in LiègeLe Nid is an urban gîte for 2 near Liège.
- Chez Tante Alice: a guesthouse in Heyd© Chez Tante AliceHeyd
Chez Tante Alice: a guesthouse in HeydThis former farm, located 12 km from Durbuy in the Aisne valley, was beautifully renovated into a guesthouse.
- The Little Paradise: a B&B in Florennes© The Little ParadiseFlorennes
The Little Paradise: a B&B in FlorennesThe Little Paradise is a peaceful B&B, nestled in a green setting near the Bois du Roi woodlands. Its 50 hectares stretch offer the perfect little haven to relax.
- Les Chevêches: a countryside gîte at La Ferme d'en Haut in Lavoir (Héron)© La ferme d'en haut - FindYourPlaceHéron
Les Chevêches: a countryside gîte at La Ferme d'en Haut in Lavoir (Héron)Located in the Parc de la Burdinale et de la Mehaigne in Lavoir (commune of Héron), this countryside gîte offers a choice of option for relaxing stays with friends and family.
- Eco-gîte Villa-bocages: a furnished loft in Aubel© Eco-gîte Villa-bocagesAubel
Eco-gîte Villa-bocages: a furnished loft in AubelWelcome to Francorchamps, a delightful car-themed loft for 2 inspired by the famous racetracks nearby...
- Bonne Espérance: a countryside gîte in Leugnies© Gîte de Bonne-Espérance - Géraldine DardenneLeugnies
Bonne Espérance: a countryside gîte in LeugniesThis countryside gîte, located in Leugnies (Hainaut) was awarded 3 épis for its quality. Beautifully renovated, it can host up to 7 guests.
- Les Mélèzes: a furnished lodging with swimming pool, sauna and ponds in walcourt© Ann de VlaminckYves-Gomezée
Les Mélèzes: a furnished lodging with swimming pool, sauna and ponds in walcourtLocated in a poetic site stretching over 8 hectares, this chalet has been renovated in 2013 in a Scandinavian style and decorated with care.
- L'Epicurien: a countryside gîte in Havelange© L'épicurien - Pascale GILLARDBarvaux-Condroz
L'Epicurien: a countryside gîte in HavelangeL'Epicurien, located in Havelange, a typical village of the Condroz region, is perfect for eco-friendly stays with family and friends.
- Les Estinnes: a countryside gîte in Estinnes-au-Mont© Les EstinnesEstinnes-Au-Mont
Les Estinnes: a countryside gîte in Estinnes-au-MontThis former farm, renovated with noble and eco-friendly materials, welcomes guest in an authentic and charming atmosphere. It can host up to 4 guests.
- Les Greniers de Madelgaire: a B&B in Soignies© Guy DelhalleSoignies
Les Greniers de Madelgaire: a B&B in SoigniesBuilt in 1870 in a neo-classical style and noble materials, this pleasant house showcases delightful wood pannels, floors and walls made of blue stone. Furnished with pieces inspired by the low design movement and decorated with contemporary art pieces, it guarantees a memorable stay.
- Page 1