The Quiet Place B&B offers a choice of three bedrooms in the charming village of Rossignol. This former farm will delight nature lovers, families and couples in search of a peaceful location.
There are 3 to choose from:
- A Quiet Room,
- A Quiet Workspace
- A Quiet Loft.
Each has its own shower, toilets, fridge and kettle.
Why choose A quiet place?
Expect a warm, personalised welcome, a breakfast with homemade and terroir products and free access to the library and garden.
The owners can also prepare lunches to go, rent bikes, organise entertainment for private events, check you up from the station and drive you back.
Activities around A quiet place
Here are a few ideas to make the most of your stay in the area:
- Rossignol castle and its park
- Notre-Dame d'Orval abbey
- Torgny, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia
Looking for a peaceful location to rest? Rossignol is the place for you.
A Quiet Room
- Located on the ground floor
- The shower room and toilets are outside the room, just on the other side of the corridor
A Quiet Workspace
- Single bedroom on the first floor, in the library
A Quiet Loft
- 50m² room in a former barn, beautifully renovated
- Access to all the B&B services
- Credit cards accepted
- E-bike hire
- Bike hire
- Pack lunch
- Communal bathroom