- Tourist camping
Aux Sources is a camping site in the village of Lescheret, in the region of Vaux-sur-Sûre. Nestled in a green setting featuring 3 ponds, surrounded by forest, it offers welcoming infrastructures with modern lavatories.
Aux Sources: the infrastructures
- 49 spacious pitches (100-125 m²)
- A range of lodgings available
- Modern lavatories
- Restaurant with terrace
- Area for camp fires
- A play area for kids
- Pétanque ground, table tennis, snooker...
Exploring the countryside and forest nearby
- There are many opportunities for hikes and bike rides in the Anlier.
- Visitors can also enjoy kayaking, fishing...
- The Bastogne Second World War sites ( the Mardasson memorial for example) are only a few kilometres away.
- Saint-Hubert, Neufchâteau et le Grand Duchy of Luxembourg also are within easy reach.
German - English - French - Dutch
Bar - Cafe - Laundry facilities - Shop - Playground - Terrace