Hotel Verviers is located at 25 km from Liège, close to the Fagnes region, and offers a quality service in an environment fully adapted to your requirements.
The Verviers hotel and restaurant is luxuriously furnished in the former customs warehouse and is distinguished by remarkable architecture dating from 1891. The hotel has 100 comfortable rooms, standard and duplex type, 9 junior suites with Jacuzzi and 5 spacious business suites with jacuzzi.
Description of the Verviers Hotel
- The L'Entrepôt lounge restaurant offers a rich and varied menu with international flavors.
- The hotel's brasserie also welcomes you to eat or to relax with a drink.
- The indoor swimming pool, exclusively reserved for hotel guests, is accessible every day from 8 am to 10 pm.
- Guests can also use the large parking on site (180 spaces, 24h security)
Sustainable commitment: a Green Key certified hotel
The Hotel Verviers is the only hotel in Belgium to operate using geothermal energy, without any energy-oil. Moreover, all the infrastructure is adapted for people with reduced mobility.
Activities near Hotel Verviers
- The Chocolate museum
- The Spa-Francorchamps racetracks
- The signal de Botrange (Belgium's culminating point)
- Hikes and bike trails, perfect to visit the Hautes Fagnes region
- Indoor catering
- E-bike hire
- Bike hire
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Fitness gym
- Air conditioning
- Mobility translation booth
- Training materials on request
- Training materials provided