- Holiday village & resort
In Trois-Ponts, near the Coo waterfall, the Landal les Gottales village features 41 bungalows for 2, 4 or 6 persons.
This holiday village, built on the top of Mont Saint-Jacques, in the province of Liège, offers the perfect romantic background a relaxing escape from reality.
Infrastructures and equipment
- Comfortable bungalows and half-timbered houses
- Living room with lounge/dining room
- Television, DVD player, radio/CD player, chimney (not for type 2A, 4B1 and partly 6DT bungalows)
- Open or closed kitchen with amongst other equipment microwave, dishwasher and coffee machine
- Furnished terrace
Activities near Trois-Ponts
There is much to discover and explore by the village:
- The Plopsa Coo theme park
- The Abbey of Stavelot
- The thermal baths of Spa
- Cross country skiing at the au Val de Wanne
- Hiking/cycling/mountain biking/horse riding trails
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
English - French - Dutch
Credit cards accepted
Garden - Toys - Playground - WIFI