Le Moulin Castral offers a choice of 2 countryside gîtes, both awarded 3 épis, in Hollogne-sur-Geer. Set in a 19th-century building, they prove perfect to spend a memorable time with friends or family.
The owners of Le Moulin Castral took the challenge beautifully: renovating the place, turning it into gîtes yet keeping it as picturesque as it originally was. Built in the heart of the Hesbaye region in 1646, this former water mill is now listed as cultural heritage of Wallonia.
The gîte's advantages:
- The wheel of the mill is still in activity and generates electricity.
- Ground floor: this large open space (accessible to PMRs), featuring a pellet wood stove, serves as a lounge-kitchen-dining room. The 2 gîtes, when combined, can host up to 10 guests.
- First floor: 2 bedrooms > one 1x2p bed + 1x1p bed room and 1x1p bed+ 1x1p spare bed room. One bathroom (shower + toilets).
- Terrace overlooking the river
- A second gîte for 3 to 4 guests is available on the same property.