- Self catering
The Moulin Castral features two countryside gîtes, both awarded 3 épis, in Hollogne-sur-Geer. The 19th-century building simply is perfect for memorable family holidays.
At the heart of the Hesbaye region, this former water mill dating back to 1646 is listed as a cultural heritage of Wallonia. Renovated to keep its beauty intact, it can now welcome families and friends.
The gîte's advantages:
- The water wheel still works, producing electricity for the lodgings.
- Ground floor: lounge with a pellet wood stove, with the open space including the kitchen and the dining room.
- First floor: parental suite separated in 2 spaces (on either side of the shower room and toilets). 1 room (2x1 p.) and 1 room (1x1p + 1x1p. - spare bed)
- Outside: yard/terrace overlooking the river.
- A second gîte (for 4-5 persons) is available on the same site.
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
Number of guests : 4 personnes
Number of rooms : 2
Barbecue - Garden - Non-smoking - Parking - Television - Terrace - WIFI