Wallonia has a growing number of hotels, B&Bs, rural gites and other eco-friendly accommodation (labelled "Green Key") where you can enjoy your holiday in comfort without harming the environment.
Green Key accommodation combines preserving nature with quality service, complying with a strict set of rules. The goal is to promote sustainable development in tourism.
Visit the international www.green-key.org website, where you’ll find a comprehensive list of accommodation options, along with the reasons why each of the venues was awarded the coveted Green Key label.
Type of lodging
- Page 2
- Au Petit Dragon: a gîte for 4 persons in Mons© Au petit dragonMons
Au Petit Dragon: a gîte for 4 persons in MonsAu Petit Dragon is a peaceful, charming B&B within easy reach of Mons. It has been awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- Eco-gîte Villa-bocages: a furnished loft in Aubel© Eco-gîte Villa-bocagesAubel
Eco-gîte Villa-bocages: a furnished loft in AubelWelcome to Francorchamps, a delightful car-themed loft for 2 inspired by the famous racetracks nearby...
- Le Fournil de la Ferme du Parc: a countryside gîte in Lens© La Ferme du ParcLens
Le Fournil de la Ferme du Parc: a countryside gîte in LensLocated in a beautifully renovated annexe of La Ferme du Parc, this gîte is a real cocoon, offering authenticity, comfort and cheerfulness for up to 4 guests.
- Les Oiseaux de Passage: a guesthouse in Harre© Les Oiseaux de PassageManhay
Les Oiseaux de Passage: a guesthouse in HarreLes Oiseaux de Passage, built in the 19th century, used to belong to a rich family of the village. The owners have brought it back to its former glory and have opened it up to travellers... It is ideally located to explore the Ardenne.
- La Grange d'Ychippe: a countryside gîte in Ychippe (Leignon)© La Grange d'YchippeLeignon
La Grange d'Ychippe: a countryside gîte in Ychippe (Leignon)La Grange d’Ychippe is a countryside gîte for 12 persons near Ciney. It was awarded 3 épis for its quality and focuses on wellbeing, eco-tourism and relaxation.
- Le Liteau: a countryside gîte in Louftemont© gites-clairiere-ardenne - Le LiteauLéglise
Le Liteau: a countryside gîte in LouftemontThis picturesque gîte in Louftemont can host 8 to 12 guests.
- Chez Tante Alice: a guesthouse in Heyd© Chez Tante AliceHeyd
Chez Tante Alice: a guesthouse in HeydThis former farm, located 12 km from Durbuy in the Aisne valley, was beautifully renovated into a guesthouse.
- Abarolodge, a sweet hideway in Hannut© AbarolodgeCras-Avernas
Abarolodge, a sweet hideway in HannutThis exceptional lodging, built of solid wood in Cras-Avernas, can welcome up to 6 guests. Perfect for a cosy eco-friendly stay all year round.
- L'Hôte des Géants | Maison d'hôtes à Ath© L'Hôte des GéantsAth
L'Hôte des Géants | Maison d'hôtes à AthL'Hôte des Géants is a guesthouse with 4 double bedrooms, located in the historical centre of Ath. This holiday lodging offers a lovely harmony of noble materials: wood panelling and floor, blue stone.
- A Quiet Place, a B&B in TintignyTintigny
A Quiet Place, a B&B in TintignyThe Quiet Place B&B offers a choice of 2 bedrooms in the charming village of Rossignol. This former farm will delight nature lovers, families and couples in search of a peaceful location.
- Aux Sources: a camping site in Vaux-sûr-Sûre© camping asdl sprlVaux-sur-Sûre
Aux Sources: a camping site in Vaux-sûr-SûreAux Sources De Lescheret is a camping site in the village of Lescheret, in the region of Vaux-sur-Sûre. Nestled in a green setting featuring 3 ponds, surrounded by forest, it offers welcoming infrastructures with modern lavatories.
- Au Natur'Ailes des Collines: an ecological gîte in Thimougies© Au Natur'Ailes des CollinesTournai
Au Natur'Ailes des Collines: an ecological gîte in ThimougiesThis eco-friendly holiday lodging, built from natural material in Thimougies (10 mn from Tournai), can host up to 8 persons and is suitable for PRMs.
- Le Myrtil: a gîte in Neufchâteau© Le MyrtilTronquoy
Le Myrtil: a gîte in NeufchâteauLe Myrtil, set in a former barn, is a sustainable gîte fit for up to 6 guests.
- Page 2