Can you indulge yourself a stay in a character or designer hotel, enjoy a holiday getaway or book a wellbeing weekend in the Ardennes? In Wallonia, yes you can!
- The Léo Station hotel© Jean-Pierre RuelleBastogne
The Léo Station hotelThe concept of Wagon Léo designed around the railway universe, is quite unique. Located at the very heart of Bastogne, it combines an elegant bistro, a gastronomic restaurant, a deli, a comfortable hotel even and a superb railway station glass roof with steel frames.
- Martin's Louvain-la-Neuve© Martin's Louvain-la-NeuveOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
Martin's Louvain-la-NeuveMartin's Louvain-la-Neuve is a superior three-star hotel, offering a pleasant, comfortable stay in Walloon Brabant.
- The Orange Hotel in La Louvière© FM HOTEL SPRL - François MainilLa Louvière
The Orange Hotel in La LouvièreLocated in La Louvière, the Orange Hotel offers comfortable rooms, all inspired by the cheerfulness of carnival, a much loved folkloric tradition in the region.
- Manava Hotel (Herstal)© Manava Hotel 2019Herstal
Manava Hotel (Herstal)Manava is a superior 3 star hotel in Herstal, with a lovely choice of comfortable rooms.
- La Libellule: a hotel near Beauraing© FTLB - P. WillemsBeauraing
La Libellule: a hotel near BeauraingLa Libellule is a charming hotel near Beauraing (province of Namur). Its bedrooms, decorated in a Scandinavian style, are a pure invite to relax.