Can you indulge yourself a stay in a character or designer hotel, enjoy a holiday getaway or book a wellbeing weekend in the Ardennes? In Wallonia, yes you can!
- Hôtel Naxhelet, its golf club and spa (Province of Liège)© Hôtel NaxheletWanze
Hôtel Naxhelet, its golf club and spa (Province of Liège)Located in the heights of Wanze, the 4-star hotel Naxhelet features 35 rooms, a Wellness centre, a restaurant with an A la carte menu and its very own golf
- Hôtel Dream Mons© Hotel Dream MonsMons
Hôtel Dream MonsThe Martin's Dream Hotel is a 4-star establishment in the historic centre of Mons. Its superpowers? Relaxation, gastronomy, well-being and a subtle blend of ancient and modern.
- R Hotel Experiences: wellbeing and gastronomy in Remouchamps© R hotel experiencesRemouchamps
R Hotel Experiences: wellbeing and gastronomy in RemouchampsThe R Hotel Experiences is a trendy, 4-star establishment with 53 rooms/suites and a wellness centre. It is located in Remouchamps, near the famous Spa-Francorchamps racetracks and the Amblève valley.
- Van der Valk Hôtel Sélys Liège© Van der Valk Hotel Sélys LiègeLiège
Van der Valk Hôtel Sélys LiègeFormerly known as Les Comtes de Méan, this stunning hotel, bought by the Van der Valk group, is now renamed Hotel Selys. With 125 rooms, a restaurant, lounge bar, wellness centre and seminar rooms, this luxurious establishment offers a peaceful stay in the heart of Liège.
- The Royal Snail Hotel, a boutique hotel at Namur© Francois MainilNamur
The Royal Snail Hotel, a boutique hotel at NamurThe 4 Star Royal Snail Boutique Hotel, in Namur, offers 30 contemporary, personalised bedrooms, a swimming pool and a well-being centre. The best of Belgian hospitality!