- Self catering
Le Grand Liseron is a countryside gîte in the pretty village of Hodister ( between Hotton and La-Roche-en-Ardenne, near the Ourth, at the heart of the Ardenne. This lodging is perfect for those looking for an eco-friendly stay.
Hodister only counts a few streets, lined with picturesque 19th-century buildings, one being Le Grand Liserons, a former farm renovated in 2010. The original façade, featuring rubble and timber, were beautifully preserved.
With its two bedrooms, the gîte can welcome 4 guests and a baby. It is Green Key certified.
Activities near the gîte
- The caves of Hotton
- The Domaine des Grottes de Han
- Durbuy, the smallest town in the world
- Artisanal markets, terroir products, flea markets
- Museums, ruins, theme parks
- Chlorophylle, a recreational green space
Looking for sports fun?
- Hikes, horse riding, mountain biking
- Kayaking on the Ourthe
- Cycling trails
- Alpine skiing at the Baraque de Fraiture or cross country skiing at Samrée
- Karting (indoor and outdoor)
Number of guests : from 4 to 5 people
Number of rooms : 2
German - English - Spanish - French - Dutch
E-bike hire - Bike hire
Barbecue - Open fire - Garden - Dishwasher - Baby facilities - Non-smoking - Parking - Television - Terrace - Wi-Fi
Pets not allowed