L'Eglantier is a countryside gîte nestled at the heart of the tree-planted, hilly Ardenne, between Hotton and La-Roche-en-Ardenne and within easy reach of the Ourthe river, in the picturesque village of Hodister. The perfect lodging for an eco-friendly stay!
Hodister only has a few streets, lined with 19th-century buildings, typical of the region. L'Eglantier is a former farm, renovated in 2010. Its exterior features its original mix of timbered design and rubble stone. There is very little traffic going through the village, meaning the children can play in the street.
The three rooms can host 6 to 9 guests and offer a peaceful atmosphere. The site is Green Key certified.
Near the gîte
- Caves of Hotton
- Nature Park and Han-sur-Lesse caves
- Durbuy, the smallest city in the world
- Artisanal markets, terroir markets, flea markets
- Museums, ruins
- Theme Parks
- Parc Chlorophylle, a recreational forest park between Manhay and Dochamps
For sports lover
- Hiking, cycling and horseriding trails
- Canoe on the Ourthe river
- Alpine skiing at Baraque de Fraiture
- Cross country skiing at Samrée
- Karting (indoor or outdoor)
- E-bike hire
- Bike hire
- Swimming pool
- Open fire
- Baby facilities