Farmhouses, cottages, gites, or self-catering lodges ... there’s an incredible choice of places to stay in Wallonia, giving you the perfect base from which to strike out and explore our beautiful region.
- Les Bansions: a countryside gîte in Jalhay© WBT - Caroline RaseJalhay
Les Bansions: a countryside gîte in JalhayLes Bansions is a gîte, enjoying a peaceful surrounding and its own private forest. Awarded 4 épis for its quality, its proves perfect for a weekend with family.
- "L'ancien hôtel", a countryside gîte for up to 36 guests in Hombourg© Gare d’HombourgHombourg
"L'ancien hôtel", a countryside gîte for up to 36 guests in HombourgThe former Hôtel de la gare d'Hombourg is a spacious, luxurious countryside gîte. This peaceful, comfortable and modern lodging can host up to 36 guests.
- Le Petit Chenu: a countryside gîte in Léglise© Benoit PIROTLéglise
Le Petit Chenu: a countryside gîte in LégliseLe petit Chenu gîte is nestled a house buit in 1900s and fully renovated by its owners in a contemporary style, integrating elements of more traditional Ardenne features.
- "Maison Decret", a gîte for 6-8 persons in Petit-Thier© WBT - Caroline RaseVielsalm
"Maison Decret", a gîte for 6-8 persons in Petit-ThierThe countryside B&B, Maison Decret, near petit-Thier has been awarded 4 épis for its quality. This farm, typical of the ardenne, can host up to 8 guests.
- La Ferme de Behoute: a countryside gîte for up to 16 persons in Mettet© La ferme de BehouteErmeton-Sur-Biert
La Ferme de Behoute: a countryside gîte for up to 16 persons in MettetLa Ferme de la Behoute is a charming gîte near Dinant, fit for up to 16 guests. This gîte, set in a farm, has been fully renovated and proves perfect to explore the region between the Sambre and Meuse rivers, Charleroi and Namur.
- Le Moulin de Flavion: a gîte set in a former water mill near Namur© Frédéric de DorlodotFlavion
Le Moulin de Flavion: a gîte set in a former water mill near NamurFrédéric and Prisca will welcome you warmly at Le Moulin de FLavion, a 13th-century mill turned into a delightful gîte. Awarded 4 épis for its quality, it offers a peaceful haven by a stream and is located near Dinant and Maredsous. The water wheel still works and helps with the house's electricity and heating.
- Villa Capella: a countryside gîte in Welkenraedt© Villa Capella 2019Welkenraedt
Villa Capella: a countryside gîte in WelkenraedtThis superb property, located in a 12 hectares estate, enjoys an exceptional view on the Haute Fagnes and the Ardenne.
- Le Chant des Pierres: a countryside gîte in Haltinne© Diane DE PRETGesves
Le Chant des Pierres: a countryside gîte in HaltinneThis charming countryside gîte, large enough to welcome groups and families of 18 persons, is ideally located in the Ardenne. Renovated end of 2017, this house built in local stone has kept its authenticity and fits beautifully in the local landscape.
- Le Point d'Orgue: a countryside gîte in Gesves© WBT - Caroline RaseGesves
Le Point d'Orgue: a countryside gîte in GesvesLe Point d'Orgue is a large gîte in the countryside: 450 m², perfect for 15 guests. It will prove ideal for friends and family wishing to spend time together.
- The Gîte du Logis a countryside gîte in Yvoir© Ferme de l'AirboisYvoir
The Gîte du Logis a countryside gîte in YvoirLe Gîte du Logis is a picturesque lodging, nestled in the Ferme de l'Airbois, a farm built in Yvoir in 1848. Perfect for holidays with family and friends.
- Maison Paquay: a countryside gîte in Libramont-Chevigny© Maison PaquayLibramont-Chevigny
Maison Paquay: a countryside gîte in Libramont-ChevignyThis spacious gîte, a former stone farm near Libramont, has been beautifully renovated in the regional style.
- Le Coup de coeur de Marie: a countryside gîte in Robertville© Le Coup de coeur de MarieWaimes
Le Coup de coeur de Marie: a countryside gîte in RobertvilleLe Coup de Coeur de Marie is a countryside gîte for 18 guests in Robertville Hautes Fagnes region). This delightful villa, which enjoys fantastic setting is sure to delight your family.
- Buenas Noches: a luxurious gîte in Seraing© WBT - Caroline RaseSeraing
Buenas Noches: a luxurious gîte in SeraingWelcom to Buenas Noches, a stunning villa on the heights of Liège. Located at the edge of the Bois de Vecquée, this urban gîte, big enough for 8 guests, was awarded 4 épis for its quality. This lodging has 3 double bedrooms and a luxurious loft with both a jacuzzi and a sauna.
- Azymuth: a countryside in Theux© Gîte rural Azymuth 2019Theux
Azymuth: a countryside in TheuxAzymuth, built it the heights of Theux, is a delightful eco-construction big enough for 14 guests. It was designed with nature at heart.