- Budget accommodation
- Youth hostel
Ideally located in the lower part of the town, Charleroi Youth Hostel offers a choice of 189 beds as well as comfortable, modern meeting rooms.
Near the Charleroi South station, the tube, the town centre, the Rive Gauche shopping centre, easily accessible from the Charleroi-Bruxelles-Sud airport and by motorway... this youth hostel simply ticks all the boxes:
- 43 rooms of 2, 3 or 6 beds, each with a private bathroom
- commutable rooms
- 3 rooms adapted to people with redced mobility
- 4 fully equipped meeting rooms
- Breakfast an WIFI included
The region, formerly known as the Black Country, is getting much trendier thanks to:
- Bars, restaurants, underground addresses...
- The docks by the Sambre: follow the RAVe to be out of the city and in the countryside in no time
- The Photography museum, the Bois du Cazier, the BPS22
- Theatre plays, concerts, carnival, festivities such as the GET UP Festival, the Quartier d'été, the Brocante des Quais, the City Parade..
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Number of guests : from 2 to 189 people
Number of rooms : 43
Indoor catering - Breakfast - 24-hour reception
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Lift - Bar - Toys - Cycle rack - Restaurant - Common bathroom - Communal bathroom - Television - Terrace - WIFI
Pets not allowed