- Budget accommodation
- Accommodation centre
Come and stay at the Domaine de Massembre, in the province of Namur - with family, friends, school groups or colleagues.
Massembre is a holiday centre in Heer-sur-Meuse, a pretty village in the Ardenne near in France. You can slalom between trees, paddle on rafts, gather under the foliage and simply relax, lying down on the grass.
A range of options
The estate features:
- 2 types of rooms along 8 buildings: Comfort (2 persons) and Budget (2 to 8 persons or 4 to 8 persons).
- 4 cottages for a unique stay (3 for 2 to 8 guests, 1 for 2 to 5 guests).
- The self-service restaurant guarantees delicious meals.
- Donkey rides
- Treasure hunts
- Petting zoo
- Tree top adventure
- Play area
- Celles, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia
- Freÿr castle
- Dinant Evasion: tree top adventures, #link[node|9345|boat rental (no license required)], cruises on the Meuse and kayaking on the Lesse
DOMAINE DE MASSEMBRE
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid for any stay throughout 2021 (based on availability)
- The booking must be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +32(0)82 64 43 57 and using the code "Escapades en Wallonie 2021"
- The latest date for your stay is December 31st, 2021
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
Number of guests : from 2 to 608 people
Number of rooms : 120
English - French - Dutch
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Lift - Barbecue - Cafe - Garden - Daylight - Training materials provided - Parking - Playground - Restaurant