- Budget accommodation
- Accommodation centre
Come and stay at the Domaine de Massembre, in the province of Namur - with family, friends, school groups or colleagues.
Massembre is a holiday centre in Heer-sur-Meuse, a pretty village in the Ardenne near in France. You can slalom between trees, paddle on rafts, gather under the foliage and simply relax, lying down on the grass.
A range of options
The estate features:
- 2 types of rooms along 8 buildings: Comfort (2 persons) and Budget (2 to 8 persons or 4 to 8 persons).
- 4 cottages for a unique stay (3 for 2 to 8 guests, 1 for 2 to 5 guests).
- The self-service restaurant guarantees delicious meals.
- Donkey rides
- Treasure hunts
- Petting zoo
- Tree top adventure
- Play area
- Celles, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia
- Freÿr castle
- Dinant Evasion: tree top adventures, #link[node|9345|boat rental (no license required)], cruises on the Meuse and kayaking on the Lesse
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
DOMAINE DE MASSEMBRE
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid for any stay throughout 2021 (based on availability)
- The booking must be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +32(0)82 64 43 57 and using the code "Escapades en Wallonie 2021"
- The latest date for your stay is December 31st, 2021
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
Number of guests : from 2 to 608 people
Number of rooms : 120
English - French - Dutch
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Lift - Barbecue - Cafe - Garden - Daylight - Training materials provided - Parking - Playground - Restaurant