- Budget accommodation
- Accommodation centre
Come and stay at the Domaine de Massembre, in the province of Namur - with family, friends, school groups or colleagues.
Massembre is a holiday centre in Heer-sur-Meuse, a pretty village in the Ardenne near in France. You can slalom between trees, paddle on rafts, gather under the foliage and simply relax, lying down on the grass.
The estate features rooms of 2 types along 8 buildings: comfort (2 persons) and budget (2 to 8 persons or 4 to 8 persons). All are comfortable and at a friendly price: in Massembre, quality rhymes with simplicity. The new self-service restaurant guarantees delicious meals.
There are also are 4 cottages to hire, each quite unique ( 3 for 2 to 8 guests, 1 for 2 to 5 guests).
What to do in Massembre?
- Celles, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia
- Freÿr castle
- Dinant Evasion: tree top adventures, #link[node|9345|boat rental (no license required)], cruises on the Meuse and kayaking on the Lesse
DOMAINE DE MASSEMBRE
Validity date: from 01-01-2020 au 31-12-2020
- Offer valid for any stay throughout 2020 (based on availability)
- The booking must be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +32(0)82 64 43 57 and using the code "Escapades en Wallonie 2020"
- The latest date for your stay is December 31st, 2020
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Number of guests : from 2 to 608 people
Number of rooms : 120
English - French - Dutch
Lift - Barbecue - Cafe - Garden - Daylight - Training materials provided - Parking - Playground - Restaurant - Outdoor sports - Outdoor tables and benches