- Budget accommodation
- Youth hostel
Ready for a vibrant atmosphere? Want to party all night long? This Youth Hostel, set in a lively neighbourhood and a 5 minutes' walk from the town centre, blends perfectly with the bustling activity of Liège, known as the Cité Ardente or burning city.
The main building, in a former convent, has been fully renovated. You will also find an annexe, built in a more "passive and eco-friendly" spirit.
The Liège Youth Hostel features
- 349 beds in rooms of 4, 5, 7 or 8
- a bar
- meeting rooms
- a private yard
- free WIFI
- a restaurant serving traditional dishes as well as a sustainable breakfast (with fresh and local products)
Activities all year round
Liège is sure to keep you entertained all year long. Here are a few iconic celebrations you do not want to miss:
- Reception open Mondays to Saturdays from 7.30 to 1 am and Sundays from 7.30 am to 11 pm.
- Groups are entitled a special rate. Bespoke activities can be organised.
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Number of guests : from 2 to 344 people
Number of rooms : 67
Animation - Credit cards accepted - Indoor catering - Breakfast
School nature trip
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Lift - Bar - Utility - Baby facilities - Non-smoking - Cycle rack - Restaurant - Terrace - Wi-Fi
Pets not allowed