- Budget accommodation
- Seasonal accommodation - inns and hostels
This gîte, in the Belgian Ardenne, will prove the perfect place to relax and enjoy nature walks and activities.
- 24 bedrooms, 109 beds in total
- 11 showers
- Bike shed
- Pétanque ground
- Board games
This gîte is partially accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
It also is proud of the BETT + BIKE label.
Previously known as Gîtes d'Etape, Kaleo is a Youth and Social Tourism organisation wishing to promote tourism for all through a network of lodgings, nature themed activities, a respect for environment and local cultural heritage.
Activities and attractions near the gîte
Validity date: from 01-01-2020 au 31-12-2020
- Offer valid for any stay throughout 2020 (based on availability) in one of the following gîte-auberge: Han-sur-Lesse, Eupen, Rochefort, Wanne, Ovifat, Villers-Ste-Gertrude or Louvain-la-Neuve
- Bookings must be made a minimum of 2 weeks in advance
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Number of rooms : 24
English - French - Dutch
Animation - Half board - Full board - Breakfast
School nature trip - Cycling
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Barbecue - Garden - Toys - Parking - Restaurant - Communal bathroom - Wi-Fi - Outdoor sports - Outdoor tables and benches