- Religious heritage
The Maredsous Abbey, in the Molignée valley, is one of the most beautiful ones in Belgium. Make the most of your visit to admire the architecture of the monastery and taste the famous cheese and beer made on site.
Created in 1872 by Benedictine monks and built in a neogothic style, the Maredsous abbey offers pilgrims and visitors a stunning architectural setting.
Why not join one of the tours? Your guide will show you around the abbey, the cemetery, the monks' garden, the ceramics workshop and the cheese dairy (from the outside). You can also learn how the famous cheese is refined at the « Petit Musée de la fromagerie » (the cheese dairy museum).
Strolls and meditation
Enjoy the peacefulness of the site, wander from to the garden and feel the calm all around you...
Why not stop by the Saint-Joseph cafeteria to conclude your visit, and try some of the terroir products there? You will also find a souvenir shop and a free play area there.
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- Must be booked online, please use the promotional code Escapade21 to enjoy this promotion
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Playground - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - FR - NL - Guide available/individuals - FR - NL