Type of event
Label or certification
Looking for fun activities with children? Have a look at our list of family-friendly exhibitions, workshops and events in Wallonia.
- Page 1
- © AnniezeFrom 15 July to 30 December 2020HottonVisit
Riveo (River interpretation centre) | HottonRiveo, Hotton's River interpretative centre, offers a wide range of nature and fishing themed activities this season. Booking essential!
- © WBT - J. JeanmartFrom 10 October to 08 November 2020StavelotDemonstration
Dinoween | Celebrate Halloween at Plopsa CooDinosaurs are taking over the Plopsa Coo theme park this Halloween, renamed Dinoween for the occasion. Get ready for a journey through prehistoric times and help the park rangers keep these giants under control...
- © FT Province de NamurThe first Sunday of the month (February to June)TreignesVisit
The Ecole d'Autrefois: the school of yesteryear in TreignesHear this? That's the school bell... Quick, get in line, 2 by 2! Your experience at the Ecole d' Autrefois is about to begin. Listen carefully, respect and discipline matter here. No chatting or ou may find yourself in a corner with a dunce cap... Not to wory, though: there will be plenty of fun to be had.
- © Découvertes de ComblainFrom 31 October to 08 November 2020Comblain-au-pontVisit
Sleeping through the winter with your head down at the Comblain CaveThe Comblain Cave invites (Re)discover the stunning cave of Comblain this autumn and learn all about the bats which have chosen it as their home.you to a quite extraordinary visit during the holidays of All Saints' Day. Sleeping through the winter with your head down will take place in October 2019.
- © Aventure ParcFrom 31 October to 08 November 2020WavreFolklore and Tradition
Halloween at the Aventure Parc (Wavre)It's Halloween time at the Aventure Parc de Wavre: the trees may very well hide eerie, magical creatures...
- © John SwijsenFrom 31 October to 01 November 2020NamurFolklore and Tradition
Halloween at the citadel of NamurWho would have guessed the Terra Nova estate was haunted? Ghosts will be showing up at the Citadel of Namur this Halloween: the perfect excuse for games and fancy dress!
- © Domaine des Grottes de Han 2014From 31 October to 08 November 2020Han-sur-lesseFolklore and Tradition
Celebrate Halloween at the Caves of Han estateBrave the path leading to the Han-sur-Lesse forest and witness fierce fights between werewolves and vampires...
- © Pairi Daiza 2017From 31 October to 11 November 2020BrugeletteShow
Halloween at Pairi Daiza | Step into darkness at the Gardens of the World9 days of Hallowen fun await at Pairi Daiza this year! Come and have a thrilling time in its zoological park, turned into a evil garden for the occasion.
- © WBT - J.L. FlémalFrom 13 to 14 November 2020NamurVisit
A torch-lit walk in the citadel of NamurThis torch-lit walk is the perfect opportunity to (re)discover the citadel of Namur...
- © FTBWFebruary 2021Villers-la-villeVisit
Villers-la-Ville's traditional night walkThis traditional night walk finds inspiration in a different theme every year. How about travelling back to medieval times at Villers-la-Ville Abbey in 2020?
- © Skeeze / PixabayMarch 2021Comblain-au-pontVisit
Learn more about beavers | A nature walk in ComblainLes découvertes de Comblain invite you to join their beaver nature walk.
- © WBT - J.P. RemyApril 2021StavelotTrade fair
Festoyons wallon in Stavelot | A medieval terroir fairThe Stavelot Abbey will recreate the knights’ era in its wonderful historical setting. The event will take place on April 28-29th, 2018.
- © Philippe RenardApril 2021Villers-la-villeShow
Les Nuits du Cirque | A magical evening dedicated to circus acts at the Villers-la-Ville abbeyThe Villers Abbey invites you a magical show in May: circus acts will turn this stunning historical location into the most fascinating universe.
- © Maison du Tourisme Condroz-FamenneApril 2021CineyVisit
Be our guests: a fantastic day to explore the Vallée des SaveursMany touristic locations (museums, attractions, quirky lodgings, producers, farms...) of the Condroz-Famenne region will welcome you for this cheerful event.
- © Arthurs-HMay 2021FrameriesDemonstration
A sustainable fair at the Pass (Frameries)Come and have fun at the Fête du Développement Durable, a cheerful, family-friendly day dedicated to sustainability. The event is free to join.
- © Saris & den EngelsmanMay 2021CharleroiExhibition
A children's festival at the BPS22Families are invited to a special weekend at the BPS22 (Charleroi): there will be exhibitions, visits, creative and philosophical workshops for both children and adults to enjoy.
- © Fondation Folon 2018May 2021La HulpeDemonstration
Prenez l'Air (Get some fresh air) | A festive day at the Folon FoundationThe Folon Foundation invites you to join the 7th edition of Prenez l'air (Get some fresh air), which will take place in the Solvay Park (La Hulpe), May 10th, 2018.
- © OTVJune 2021ViroinvalDemonstration
Archéologie en fête: taste gallic and gallo-roman dishes at the Malgré-Tout museum in TreignesCome and try gallic and gallo-roman dishes and ay the Malgré-Tout museum in Treignes on June 8-9th, 2019.
- © Jen RegnierJuly 2021BamboisVisit
Picnic walks in the province of NamurThe province of Namur invites you its picnic walks this summer: a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the beautiful landscapes the region has to offer, learn about its history and savour terroir products.
- © WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteJuly 2021Strépy-bracquegniesCruise
A weekend along the water | Canal du Centre, La LouvièreThe Canal du Centre invites you to enjoy a weekend along the water with new, surprising cruises. This enchanting event, in the Unesco listed site of La Louvière, is perfect to celebrate summertime!
- © Bernard CarbonneauxJuly 2021MariembourgVisit
A steam train adventure all the way to TreignesAll on board! Jump on a vintage steam train and journey through the Viroins valley and through time... This adventure starts in Marienbourg and takes you to Treignes and its many museums.
- © PexelsAugust 2021TransinneExhibition
La Nuit des étoiles at the Euro Space Center (Transinne)Join the Nuit des étoiles, a fantastic, family-friendly event at the Euro Space Center in Tansinne, dedicated to astronomy.
- © PexelsAugust 2021FrameriesDemonstration
La Nuit des étoiles at the Pass (Frameries)Enjoy a weekend dedicated to astronomy at the Pass, in Frameries: access to the site and the event are free.
- © SPW-Patrimoine - photo Guy FocantAugust 2021La LouvièreDemonstration
Family Fun Day | Bois-du-LucBois du Luc and its Musée de la Mine et du Développement Durable invite you to a fun and instructive day in Houdeng-Aimeries. The next event will take place in 2021.
- © B PhotographyAugust 2021BeloeilShow
The Féeries at the Château de BeloeilThe Beloeil castle will be shining bright during these festivities, taking place right under the stars. The next event will take place in 2021.
- © O.T. Liège - Marc VerpoortenSeptember 2021LiègeShow
Unimage | A fantastic puppet festival in LiègeThe Musée de la Vie wallonne invites you to discover Unimage, a festival dedicated to the art of puppetry and keeping this Belgian tradition alive. Its rich program is sure to delight children and adults alike.
- © MTPVBW - B. HoggeOctober 2021Villers-la-villeVisit
A family treasure hunt at Villers-la-Ville abbeyBring friends and family along to the Villers Abbey's treasure hunt, fun guaranteed!
- © WBT - J.L. FlémalOctober 2021NeuvillersFolklore and Tradition
Celebrate Halloween the Celtic way in LibramontThe Musée des Celtes invites you to celebrate Samonios (the Celtic version of Halloween) at the very heart of the forest of Bonance. Along this guided tour, weaving storytelling in, you will learn of the mysterious goddesses living nearby...
- © Expo ToutankhamonFrom 14 December 2019 to 03 January 2021LiègeExhibition
Tutankhamun exhibition in LiègeHoward Carter discovered the tomb of Tutankhamun almost a hundred years ago... Visitors can now get a wonderful insight into this historical find in Liège.
- © Sébastien LeunenFrom 30 August to 25 October 2020WanzeVisit
Rail bike rides in MohaLooking forward to exploring Wallonia off the beaten path? Jump on a draisine - a fun rail bike - available every Sunday in Moha.
- Page 1