Ready to travel back to Gallo Roman times? Arlon will reveal its rich Gallo roman heritage during this special weekend. You might very well forget about the 21st century altogether!
The event will feature:
- Gladiator fights
- Horse demonstrations
- Military manoeuvres
- Reconstitutions of daily life in Gallo Roman times
- Artisans presenting how fabric, bronze, leather, clay were used at the time
- Animations for children and adults
- Pony and carriage rides
- Guided tours with a twist
- Creative workshops (jewels, face painting, flowers, hats)
- Spit roast suckling pig (Sunday lunch, booking essential)
A fantastic way to discover Arlon and its fascinating past.