Type of event
Label or certification
Looking for fun activities with children? Have a look at our list of family-friendly exhibitions, workshops and events in Wallonia.
- © WBT - J.P. RemyApril 2021StavelotTrade fair
Festoyons wallon in Stavelot | A medieval terroir fairThe Stavelot Abbey will recreate the knights’ era in its wonderful historical setting. The event will take place on April 28-29th, 2018.
- © O.T. Liège - Marc VerpoortenSeptember 2021LiègeShow
Unimage | A fantastic puppet festival in LiègeThe Musée de la Vie wallonne invites you to discover Unimage, a festival dedicated to the art of puppetry and keeping this Belgian tradition alive. Its rich program is sure to delight children and adults alike.
- © Abbaye de Villers - Parenthèse bien-êtreApril 2021Villers-la-villeFestival
Villers-la-Ville Abbey wellbeing festivalThe abbey invites you to join this wellness event and relax in its extraordinaty setting.
- © WBT - Olivier LegardienMay 2021AthFestival
Sortilèges, rue et vous: a festival in AthThis festival, which takes place on the day of the Ascension, is sure to put a spell on you...
- © Community Events ASBLMay 2021EnghienDemonstration
Celebrate Greek Day in the Parc d'EnghienGreeks in Belgium have at heart to celebrate whit Monday. Join the Greek Monday in Enghien to learn more about their traditions, music, gastronomy and cheerfulness.
- © WBT - Christelle AnceauJune 2021Around WalloniaFestival
Music Day in WalloniaThis traditional event celebrates in the most cheerful way the summer solstice with free concerts all around Wallonia.
- © Fabrice MertensJuly 2021NassogneShow
Les Tilleuleries: a festival dedicated and street theatreAn irresistible sense of humour, mind wowing stunts and amazing music: Les Tilleuleries is the perfect harmony between theatre and circus. Discover this ever so touching street festival in Nassogne.
- © © WBT - David SamynJuly 2021Torgny (rouvroy)Trade fair
Torgny's artisanal fait | A cheerful event in the Gaume regionA hundred artists and artisans from Belgium and France will join this festive event, which takes place every year on the third Sunday of July.
- © Foire de LibramontJuly 2021Libramont-chevignyTrade fair
The Libramont Fair - Agricultural, Forestry and Agri-food FairThe Libramont Agriculture, Forestry and Agri-food Fair is the biggest annual open-air event of its kind in Europe. Mark the date: it takes place every year on the last weekend of July.
- © Festival International des Arts de la Rue de ChassepierreAugust 2021ChassepierreFestival
Chassepierre international street arts festivalThis event, featuring circus and street artists, is an iconic summer festival.
- © WBT - Olivier LegardienAugust 2021AywailleFestival
Yes2DayLand | A music festival in the region of AywailleThis newly designed festival, which will take place at the Centre Récréatif, invites you to discover fascinating music groups in beautiful Wallonia. The next event will take place in 2021.
- © Scène sur SambreAugust 2021Festival
Scène sur Sambre: a music festival in ThuinScène sur Sambre, a rather magic music festival, will take place in Thuin the last weekend of the summer holidays, with the next event being in 2021.
- © Brabant wallonSeptember 2021Ottignies-louvain-la-neuveFestival
O Bois des Rêves: a nature festival in OttigniesThe O Bois des Rêves in Ottignies offers a fantastic range of fun activities to help the younger generations understand how important preserving nature and its biodiversity is.
- © Daniel DuboisOctober 2021NamurFestival
The Festival International du Film Francophone (FIFF) or International French Film Festival in NamurNamur's Festival International du Film Francophone (International French Film Festival) is an absolute must for all movie lovers.