- Self catering
La Siroperie is a house composed of 2 countryside gîtes in Wanze. This one, O Pachis, can host up to 4 guests (and possibly a small child) and is located on the ground floor. It can be combined be the second gîte, Al Copète.
O Pachis means "In the orchard" in the local dialect.
This gîte is located in Burdinale-Mehaigne Park, where the Hesbaye and Condroz, known for their gorgeous landscapes, meet: varied sceneries, villages, hamlets, vales, fields...
- The large bay window of the living room opens onto a south oriented terrace and a large garden
- Designed to be accessible to PRMs
Visitors with specific needs
Wallonia has developped a network dedicated to visitors with specific needs. Named Access-i, it lists lodgings, attractions and sites in the south of Belgium. Click here to see the details for La Siroperie.
- Huy and its fort
- Walks in the The Parc Naturel des Vallées de la Burdinale et de la Mehaigne
- Mont Mosan leisure and wildlife park
- Modave Castle and its exceptional gardens
Number of rooms : 2
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Garden - Dishwasher - Non-smoking - Wi-Fi