Enjoy a relaxing and peaceful stay at the Cor de Chasse, a hotel and restaurant in the heart of Saint Hubert.
Le Cor de Chasse: a hotel and restaurant that feel just like home
This little paradise, just by a Roman church feels gives you the best of a city and countryside atmosphere. Come - you can relax in the lounge, inspired by Art Deco, or on its South oriented terrace.
It's not about the view and interior alone: both the quality of the services and the cuisine served by the restaurant are sure to seduce you.
The hotel features:
- a private garage for bikes and motorbikes
- a large parking right in front of the hotel
- gardens at the back of the hotel
- conference rooms, 25 persons max.
Activities near the hotel:
- lake or river fishing
- discover the Grande Forêt near Saint-Hubert (hikes, bike and mountain bike trails, horse riding...)
- visit the basilica and the Saint-Hubert abbatial palace
- the Celtic Museum in Libramont, La Roche and Bouillon feudal castles.
Number of guests : from 2 to 23 people
Number of rooms : 10
English - French - Dutch
Credit cards accepted - Half board - Bike hire - Full board - Breakfast - 24-hour reception
Horse riding - Fishing
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Bar - Garage - Non-smoking - Parking - Restaurant - Telephone - Television - Terrace - Wi-Fi