Wallonia offers a fantastic range of options for travellers with specific needs wishing full autonomy: holiday homes with level access, hotels welcoming guide dogs, parking with spaces for PRM...
Make the most of your stay
Click here to see our list of adapted visits, activities, museums, attractions and sites in the South of Belgium.
PBS certified (official label)
Non PBS certified
- Page 3
- La Grange de David: a countryside gîte in Hamoir© Renée BourletHamoir
La Grange de David: a countryside gîte in HamoirLa Grange de David is a countryside gîte in Hamoir, awarded 2 épis for its quality. Perfect for family or friends reunion, it also is accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
- Le Cyrano: a hotel in Waimes (Eastern Cantons)© WBT - Denis ErroyauxWaimes
Le Cyrano: a hotel in Waimes (Eastern Cantons)Located in Waimes (Eastern Cantons), 3 star hotel and restaurant Le Cyrano offers a choice of 10 rooms. Small but charming, it promises a warm welcome and remarquable services.
- Worriken: a campsite in Butgenbach© PaperPlane ProductionsBütgenbach
Worriken: a campsite in ButgenbachThis camping, by the Bütgenbach lake, offers a choice of 245 pitches, 45 being for short stays.
- Feriendorf Worriken holiday resort© FTLB - P. WillemsBütgenbach
Feriendorf Worriken holiday resortLocated in the East cantons, this holiday resort stretched over 26 hectares and offers a wide range of lodging, sports activities and conference rooms.
- Hôtel Sporthouse in Worriken© ostbelgien.eu/D. KetzBütgenbach
Hôtel Sporthouse in WorrikenThis tourist accommodation, located in nature, features 28 comfortable rooms and can welcome 56 guests. Perfect for a sporty stay in the Hautes Fagnes region.
- La Merveilleuse, a hotel in Dinant© Mathieu PfenningsDinant
La Merveilleuse, a hotel in DinantEnjoy a stay in the historical site of La Merveilleuse, in Dinant. This exceptional hotel, set in the former abbey of Bethléem, offers a stunning panoramic view over the city.
- Maison Violette: a furnished holiday home in Barvaux-sur-Ourthe© FTLB - P. WillemsBarvaux
Maison Violette: a furnished holiday home in Barvaux-sur-Ourthe
- Auberge de Lavacherie (Saint-Ode)© FTLB - P. WillemsSainte-Ode
Auberge de Lavacherie (Saint-Ode)L'Auberge de Lavacherie is located in Sainte Ode (between La Roche en Ardenne, Bastogne and Saint Hubert). Open since the 17th century, this lodging can welcome up to 21 guests.
- Gîtes de Chevémont: Elégance in Hombourg© Colette LambertsHombourg
Gîtes de Chevémont: Elégance in HombourgLocated in Hombourg (Province of Liège), Le domaine de Chevémont is a picturesque farm composed of 5 gîtes. This one, named Gîte Elégance, can host up to 7 guests. Fully equipped, it proves perfect for peaceful holidays.
- Gîtes de Chevémont: Dauphin in Hombourg© Colette LambertsHombourg
Gîtes de Chevémont: Dauphin in HombourgLocated in Hombourg (Province of Liège), Le domaine de Chevémont is a picturesque farm composed of 5 gîtes. This one, named Gîte Dauphin can host up to 9 guests. Fully equipped, it proves perfect for peaceful holidays.
- La Métairie, a hotel in Trois-Ponts© LDB 2019 OLTrois-Ponts
La Métairie, a hotel in Trois-PontsThis beautifully renovated stone house, facing the old castle, is a sweet, welcoming hotel with a restaurant serving tasty dishes.
- Ferme du Pré charmant - Au Soleil levant: a countryside gîte near Durbuy© Au Soleil LevantGrandhan
Ferme du Pré charmant - Au Soleil levant: a countryside gîte near DurbuyLa Ferme du Pré Charmant, a 19th century farm is Grandhan (near Durbuy) is composed of 3 independent lodgings. This one, Au Soleil Levant, can host up to 24 guests.
- Azymuth: a countryside in Theux© Gîte rural Azymuth 2019Theux
Azymuth: a countryside in TheuxAzymuth, built it the heights of Theux, is a delightful eco-construction big enough for 14 guests. It was designed with nature at heart.
- Page 3