- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Industrial heritage
The Musée de l'Industrie, in the Bois du Cazier, South of Charleroi, takes you back to the industrial revolution era.
This museum presents the Belgian industrial revolution in the 19th century in several stages, focusing as the trail unrolls on the different sectors: coal, steel, glass, metal, mechanical and electrical construction, chemicals, printing, even mentioning the workers' social life.
Visitors with specific needs
Wallonia has created an Access-i network presenting the facilities available at sites and attractions throughout the region. Please check the detailed page for this location.
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
BOIS DU CAZIER
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer throughout 2021
- 6.4€ instead of 8€ per adult, 3.6€ instead of 4.5€ per child aged 4 to 18 years old
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please contact the site first to know which process to follow to enjoy this promotion
Guide available/groups - FR