- Architectural heritage
Listed by UNESCO for its remarkable VIIth century architecture, the belfry of Thuin guarantees a stunning panorama of the region. Visitors get the opportunity to watch a movie retracing its story.
Follow the guide to discover its carillon, composed of 25 bells as well as its two main bells, lovingly called Maria and Paula. Once you reach the top of the tower, 40 metres high, you will find 4 turrets, each offering a different view over the valleys of the Sambre and Biesmelle. Mesmerising to say the least...
Follow the guide
The movie screened in the belfry presents the renovation of the building. Additional panels, in Dutch, English and French, will tell you more about this incredible UNESCO bulding and the artisans who made it a masterpiece.
Visitors with specific needs
This attraction offers equipment or facilities for visitors with specific needs:
- Guided tours adapted for the partially blinds
This structure is not Access-i certified: please contact the site directly for more information on how accessible it is for specific needs.
Wallonia offers a large range of Access-i sites and activities.
THUIN BELFRY – THUIN TOURIST OFFICE
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- 2€ instead of 4€, based on 2 paying entrees
- Based on 2 adults min. paying their entry
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please contact the site first to know which process to follow to enjoy this promotion
Based on 2 adults buying tickets.
Print the voucher and give it to the ticket office on arrival. No digital version accepted.
Offer valid throughout 2019 based on business hours.
Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer.
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Shop - Car parking - Parking
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL