- Museum or Interpretation Centre
The Guillaume Apollinaire museum retraces the stay of the poet in the region - a wonderful opportunity to learn about the region that inspired the artist its "chanson du mal-aimé", the song of the unloved one. but also discover the personalities that marked his century.
The museum - the only one in the world to be dedicated to Guillaume Apollinaire - found its home at the Stavelot Abbey. There you can also find the collections of two other museums: the Stavelot-Malmedy historical museum and the Spa-Francorchamps racetracks.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Languages: Dutch, French, German and English
- Archaeological excavations are free to access
- Your ticket gives you access to the 2 other museums and their temporary exhibitions
- Guided tours can be organised for groups and individuals, booking required
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Parking - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL