- Animal park/zoo/aquarium
This zoological park in Bouillon (Belgian Luxembourg) features no less than 90 different species, which visitors can admire along a 2 km trail.
There is much to see at the Parc animalier de Bouillon: 500 animals, some from the local others from other countries.
- Cattle: stags, deers, reindeer
- Antelopes, bighorn sheep, goats
- Boars, peccaries, bush pigs
- Coatis, racoons, chinchillas
- Wolves, hyenas
- Brown bears
- Birds: owls, herons, peacocks, vultures, ostriches
Visitors with specific needs
Bouillon's zoological park is part of the sites certified by the official label Access-i (meaning with facilities or/activities adapted to travellers with specific needs). You will find more details on the website to plan your visit.
Shop - Car parking - Parking - Playground - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - FR