- Local producer
- Guided tour and discovery
Phil’ Cuisine, at the heart of the Ardennes, is a family company dedicated to preparing delicious duck recipes, the artisan way: foie gras, rillettes, pâté made with Trappist Orval or Rochefort beer. These refined terroir products are sure to enchant you.
Philippe Devos, who has over 20 years of expertise in his trade, opened his own kitchen in Bastogne in March 2018.
Fresh ingredients, savoir-faire and traditional recipes
There is a wide range of terroir products to enjoy, either duck or game based:
- Duck foie gras
- Duck rillettes
- Pâté made with Trappist Orval or Rochefort beer
- Black pudding with cuck foie gras
- Duck gizzards cooked in duck fat
- Game patés
All these can be bought on site or at local stockists (list on the website, where your will find some of the chef's recipes!)
Special visits can be organised for groups:
- Visit of the kitchens (except for zones protected by special food regulations)
- Presentation of the different techniques
- Tastings of a delicious selection of products
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
Access for PRM (autodeclared)