- Museum or Interpretation Centre
Travel back to a distant past, to Celtic time. The Musée des Celtes de Libramont will teach you about their daily life, beliefs and society structure through the rich archaeological heritage they left behind: dishes, tools, jewels... Conclude your journey with a didactic walk through the Bonance forest reserve.
Were "our ancestors the Gauls" Barbarians? On the contrary! Archaeological excavations have revealed a fascinating world, reconstituted here.
The museum organises guided tours for visitors (with a particular focus for visually impaired people within groups) and also offers quite special audio guides, designed by children for children (6-12 years old).
A family friendly nature walk
This 3 km, accessible to all, is sure to delight all generations. The path slaloms gently through the Bonance park and its lovely forest, presenting the Celtic origins of the region as well as the local natural resources.
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
Please note, on this site:
- If you have a wheelchair: there are 2 parking spaces for wheelchair and a special ramp to get into the museum
- If you have difficulties walking: resting spaces along the site as well as folding cane seats on offer
- If you are blind or visually impaired: we have members in our team who can help and provide guided tours and special animations. Our audio guides offers several scenarii to enjoy the visits. The signs, lightings and explanations for prices and opening times also are adapted.
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing: information panels throughout the museum
- If you have trouble understanding: we have members in our team who can help and provide guided tours and special animations.
Credit cards accepted
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Shop - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking
Pets not allowed
Guide available/groups - FR - NL