- Museum or Interpretation Centre
Imagination is the wonder of children. In Wallonia, they can embody different personas on their travel adventures and transport the adults with them...
At Prehistomuseum Adventure Park in Ramioul, you can channel your inner Flintstone as you try your hand at spar throwing or get comfortable in a cave. It's a place to master expertise of our ancestors in the company of archaeologists, as you learn about ancient remains.
12 adventures, 9 outdoors experiences, 1 cave
Visitors can choose from over 12 forests adventures across 30 hectares of forest:
- 3D trail to understand hunting in prehistoric times
- Barefoot trail
- Petting farm
- Vegetal maze
- Landscaped promenade
- Fun workshops with archaeologists (flint knapping, fire starting...)
- Prehistoric challenge
- A Mammoth themed playground
- An Archeorestaurant serving prehistory-inspired dishes
Add to this an 8 km forest walk, an archeobistrot with an open fire, temporary exhibitions...
Visitors with specific needs
The Préhistomuseum is one of the many sites certified by Access-i (meaning with facilities or/activities adapted to travellers with specific needs). You will find more details on the website to plan your visit.
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- Valid for an entry for the Préhistomuseum or the ticket combining the museum and the temporary exhibition (normal price: 9€)
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please use the code ESCAPADE21 to enjoy this promotion
Animation - Indoor catering
Guide available/groups - FR - NL