- Guided tour and discovery
Discover Mons in a memorable way! Simply jump on a tricycle and choose your trail: cultural, romantic or foodie.
The first tricycle scheme in Wallonia promises a fun discovery of the city, with 3 passengers on board: discovery of sweet narrow streets, yards and gardens in Mons and lots of anecdotes.
Meet Ludovic, who has been exploring Mons daily for the last 15 years, North to South day and night. He knows the city by heart, yet always finds a new detail to marvel at and is particularly interested in all the new projects like the 2015 ones when Mons was capital of culture for a year.
The tricycle is a Piaggio Ape Calessino. The cheerful sound of its engine and its curves might remind you of a Vespa. Sit comfortably at the back and enjoy Mons Dolce Vita style. The hood can be closed if it rains.
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
Please note, on this site:
- If you have a wheelchair: support rails on the footstool
- If you have difficulties walking: the whole visit can be enjoyed sitted comfortably
- If you are blind or visually impaired: the visit is commented orally and relies on other senses (touch, smell, hearing)
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing: the visit relies on other senses (touch, small, sight). Ludovic, your guide, is close to passengers and will articulate and speak louder as needed. Support documents can also be provided.
- If you have difficulties understanding: Support documents/sketches can be provided.
- Visitor guide for groups
- Access for PRM (autodeclared)