Keen cyclists should look out for the ‘Bienvenue vélo’ label, which tells you about the best places to stop overnight, where the hosts will be delighted to welcome you and your bike to Wallonia.
Allow yourself to be seduced by long-distance routes, punctuated by a special welcome for bicycle lovers. Whether it’s a gîte, a guest house or a hotel, all of them offer a safe place to shelter your bike, as well as repair tools, cleaning equipment, maps and tourist guides.
And ‘Bienvenue vélo’ is more than that. It’s packed with information about museums, tourist attractions, restaurants and brasseries, and every establishment which bears the label offers services and facilities specially adapted for cyclists in Wallonia.
- Page 1
- La Barrière de Transinne hotel and restaurant© La Barrière de TransinneTransinne
La Barrière de Transinne hotel and restaurantHotel-restaurant La Barrière de Transinne, located in the province of Luxembourg, features 28 comfortable rooms and a gourmet restaurant.
- Ibis Styles Meeting Centre in Louvain-la-Neuve© Simon SchmittLouvain-La-Neuve
Ibis Styles Meeting Centre in Louvain-la-NeuveIbis Styles hotel & Meeting Centre Louvain-la-Neuve features 77 rooms, surrounded by a peaceful green setting. The hotel also offers tailor-made events for
- The Félicien Rops Youth Hostel, Namur© Les Auberges de Jeunesse AsblNamur
The Félicien Rops Youth Hostel, NamurThe Youth Hostel in Namur, set in painter Félicien Rops's former studio, is only a 15 minutes' walk from the citadel.
- Vayamundo Houffalize, a holiday resort in the Ardennes region© VayamundoHouffalize
Vayamundo Houffalize, a holiday resort in the Ardennes regionThe Vayamundo Houffalize holiday resort promises a relaxing and surprising stay in the Ourthe valley
- Azur en Ardenne, a holiday resort in Barvaux-Sur-Ourthe© Azur en Ardenne - Anne GinettiBarvaux
Azur en Ardenne, a holiday resort in Barvaux-Sur-OurtheAzur en Ardenne, a brand new holiday resort with 54 rooms and 14 villas near Durbuy in Belgium
- Hôtel Naxhelet, its golf club and spa (Province of Liège)© Hôtel NaxheletWanze
Hôtel Naxhelet, its golf club and spa (Province of Liège)Located in the heights of Wanze, the 4-star hotel Naxhelet features 35 rooms, a Wellness centre, a restaurant with an A la carte menu and its very own golf
- The Ferme Berwausault in Battice | 4 B&B rooms for 2 to 15 persons© Bernard PauquayBattice
The Ferme Berwausault in Battice | 4 B&B rooms for 2 to 15 personsThe Ferme de Berwausault B&B, in Battice, are set in a lovely renovated farm, perfect for couples and families. Facilities for PMRs available on site.
- Assesse commune Tourist Office (Crupet)© OTACrupet
Assesse commune Tourist Office (Crupet)The Assesse commune tourist office is located in Crupet, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia. Its delightful 18th and 19th century buildings are sure to steal your heart...
- Quartier Latin hotel and restaurant© Quartier LatinMarche-en-Famenne
Quartier Latin hotel and restaurantSituated in Marche-en-Famenne, an hour drive from Brussels and Luxembourg, the Quartier Latin is well worth its 4 stars...
- Hôtel Dream Mons© Hotel Dream MonsMons
Hôtel Dream MonsThe Martin's Dream Hotel is a 4-star establishment in the historic centre of Mons. Its superpowers? Relaxation, gastronomy, well-being and a subtle blend of ancient and modern.
- The Ibis Namur Centre hotel© Hôtel ibis Namur CentreNamur
The Ibis Namur Centre hotelIbis Namur Centre is a 3-star hotel in Namur, capital of Wallonia. The establishment offers a choice of 92 comfortable rooms perfect for both leisure and business stays.
- Kaleo Gîtes: La Ferme in Villers-Ste-Gertrude© Kaleo ASBLDurbuy
Kaleo Gîtes: La Ferme in Villers-Ste-GertrudeThis gîte, nestled in a 4 acres estate planted with trees, will prove the perfect place to relax and enjoy walks and nature activities in the area. Durbuy is only a few kilometres away.
- Malmedy Youth Hostel, Hautes Fagnes© Les Auberges de Jeunesse asblMalmedy
Malmedy Youth Hostel, Hautes FagnesLooking for an eco-friendly place to stay in when in Malmedy? Try the Hautes Fagnes Youth Hostel.
- The Pays des Collines nature park© Baptiste HottekietEllezelles
The Pays des Collines nature parkLocated near Tournai and Ath, the Pays des Collines nature park will enchant you with its hilly landscapes, terroir flavours and folkloric tales such as the Ellezelles witches or the giants of Ath...
- Gîte Kaleo Chassepierre | Semois Valley© Kaleo ASBLFlorenville
Gîte Kaleo Chassepierre | Semois ValleyThis Kaleo gite, big enough for 39 persons, is set in a former school in Chassepierre. The village, named "a Painter's paradise" is ideally located in the Semois Valley and proves perfect for nature lovers.
- Gîtes Kaleo: Ovifat in the Hautes Fagnes© Kaleo ASBLOvifat
Gîtes Kaleo: Ovifat in the Hautes FagnesThis gîte, in the Belgian Ardenne, will prove the perfect place to relax and enjoy nature walks and activities.
- The Maison de la Randonnée - GTA Belgique© I. JusseretSainte-Ode
The Maison de la Randonnée - GTA BelgiqueLa Maison de la Randonnée helps hikers plan their itineraries to makes the most of the stunning landscapes the country offers.
- Hôtel Bütgenbacher Hof: wellbeing and gastronomy in the Ardenne© Christian CharlierBütgenbach
Hôtel Bütgenbacher Hof: wellbeing and gastronomy in the ArdenneThe 4-star Hotel & Wellness Bütgenbacher Hof features modern rooms, a restaurant and a wellbeing centre in the Hautes Fagnes
- Hôtel Château du Lac, a 5 star hotel near Brussels© Martin’s HotelsGenval
Hôtel Château du Lac, a 5 star hotel near BrusselsThe Château du Lac welcomes its guest to discover the Walloon Brabant province, at the heart of Belgium.
- Tournai Youth Hostel© Jacot StudioTournai
Tournai Youth HostelLooking for an eco-friendly place to stay at the very heart of Tournai? Try the city's Youth Hostel.
- Mons Youth Hostel, by the belfry© lesaubergesdejeunesse.beMons
Mons Youth Hostel, by the belfryLooking for an eco-friendly place to stay in Mons? The Youth Hostel, by the belfry, will prove perfect.
- Auberge de Poteaupré (Chimay)© Auberge de PoteaupréBourlers
Auberge de Poteaupré (Chimay)A charming hotel featuring 7 comfortable rooms, the Auberge de Poteaupré can be found in a peaceful area near the Scourmont Abbey. The inn is the perfect place to try the foodie range made by the abbey's Trappist monks.
- Domaine du Val d'Arimont, a holiday village in Malmedy© Val d'ArimontMalmedy
Domaine du Val d'Arimont, a holiday village in MalmedyLe Domaine du Val d'Arimont, located in a luscious valley just 3 km from Malmedy, garantees its guest wellbeing and entertainment.
- Floréal Le Panoramique, Domaine de vacances à Tournai© FloréalTournai
Floréal Le Panoramique, Domaine de vacances à TournaiA few minutes' drive from Tournai, Floreal le Panoramique offers affordable, quality lodging in a stunning green area
- Dolce La Hulpe Brussels© Hôtel Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLa Hulpe
Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLocated in a verduous setting 15 km from the centre of Brussels, this 4-star design & well-being hotel is an ideal destination for rest and relaxation.
- L'Ermitage: a countryside gite for up to 3 guests at L'Abbaye de Moulins (Anhée)© Ferme de l’Abbaye de MoulinsAnhée
L'Ermitage: a countryside gite for up to 3 guests at L'Abbaye de Moulins (Anhée)L'Ermitage is a delightful countryside gîte in Anhée, awarded 3 épis for its quality. A fantastic place to relax and explore the Molignée Valley.
- The Barrière de Champlon Youth Hostel© Les Auberges de Jeunesse AsblChamplon
The Barrière de Champlon Youth HostelThe Youth Hostel in Champion is set in the very heart of the Ardenne. The region, characterised by its many forests, is a real invite to relax and rediscover nature.
- The Kaleo Rochefort gîte (Famenne)© Kaleo ASBLRochefort
The Kaleo Rochefort gîte (Famenne)Set in a beautifully renovated mill by the La Lhomme river, this gîte is perfect to explore the province of Namur.
- Kaleo Gîtes: Le Bovet in Villers-Ste-Gertrude© Kaleo ASBLDurbuy
Kaleo Gîtes: Le Bovet in Villers-Ste-GertrudeThis gîte, nestled in a 4 acres estate planted with trees, will prove the perfect place to relax and enjoy walks and nature activities in the area. Durbuy is only a few kilometres away.
- Val d'Arimont Hotel Resort in Malmedy© Val d'ArimontMalmedy
Val d'Arimont Hotel Resort in MalmedySet in a lush valley in the foothills of the Hautes Fagnes, 3 km from Malmedy, the Val d'Arimont resort offers both relaxation and entertainment.
- Hôtel Le Piano 2 (Corbais)© Hôtel Piano 2Corbais
Hôtel Le Piano 2 (Corbais)Part of the Welcome Bike network, Hôtel Piano 2 is ideally located near Corbais in Walloon Brabant. The hotel counts 20 bedrooms, each with its own atmosphere.
- Kaleo Gîtes | Le Strya in Villers-Sainte-Gertrude© Kaleo ASBLDurbuy
Kaleo Gîtes | Le Strya in Villers-Sainte-GertrudeLe Strya is a gîte nestled in 4 acres, tree-planted estate and the perfect place to relax and enjoy nature walks and activities. Durbuy is only a few kilometres away.
- The Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey© FTLB - P. WillemsSaint-Gérard
The Saint-Gérard de Brogne AbbeyThe Brogne Abbey, a mere 20 km from Namur and Charleroi, was founded in the early 10th century. This stunning building has now been converted into a hotel, complete with a restaurant, an exhibition space and a centre promoting Belgian viticulture.
- The Georges Simenon Youth Hostel, Liège© Les Auberges de Jeunesse AsblLiège
The Georges Simenon Youth Hostel, LiègeReady for a vibrant atmosphere? Want to party all night long? This Youth Hostel, set in a lively neighbourhood and a 5 minutes' walk from the town centre, blends perfectly with the bustling activity of Liège, known as the Cité Ardente or burning city.
- Kaleo Gîtes: Les Dépendances in Villers-Ste-Gertrude© Kaleo ASBLDurbuy
Kaleo Gîtes: Les Dépendances in Villers-Ste-GertrudeLes Dépendances, nestled in a 4 acres estate planted with trees, will prove the perfect place to relax and enjoy nature walks and activities. Durbuy is only a few kilometres away. The former stables and sheepfolds have been turned into 4 gîtes - perfect for celebrations.
- The Bouillon Youth Hostel© Les Auberges de Jeunesse AsblBouillon
The Bouillon Youth HostelThe Youth Hostel in Bouillon overlooks the city, offering a stunning view of the Semois and the fortress, one of Europe's most impressive castles.
- The Kaleo Eupen gîte (Hautes Fagnes)© Kaleo ASBLEupen
The Kaleo Eupen gîte (Hautes Fagnes)Renovated in 2016, this friendly, modern gîte, fit for 104 guests, enjoys the beautiful setting of the Hautes Fagnes. This site is ideal for large groups/school outings.
- The Royal Snail Hotel, a boutique hotel at Namur© Francois MainilNamur
The Royal Snail Hotel, a boutique hotel at NamurThe 4 Star Royal Snail Boutique Hotel, in Namur, offers 30 contemporary, personalised bedrooms, a swimming pool and a well-being centre. The best of Belgian hospitality!
- Hôtel du Domaine du Château de Modave at Liège© FTLB - P. WillemsModave
Hôtel du Domaine du Château de Modave at Liège
- Spa Tourist Office© la boite à comSpa
Spa Tourist OfficeSpa is such an iconic thermal town it gave its name to all spas! A candidate for UNESCO's world heritage, it can be listed proudly along iconic cities such a Bath or Vichy.
- Soignies Tourist Office© Chateau de LouvigniesSoignies
Soignies Tourist OfficeEuropean capital of the famous Blue stone, Soignies offers both the charm of a thousand-year-old town and of a delightful crown of luscious green nature areas...
- Durbuy Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyDurbuy
Durbuy Tourist OfficeKnown as the smallest town in the world, Durbuy proves quite romantic with its sweet narrow streets and stone houses, nestled in a meander of the Ourthe river. A stunning way to discover the Belgian Ardenne!
- The Haute-Sûre Forêt d'Anlier Maison du Tourisme© MC MarchalNeufchâteau
The Haute-Sûre Forêt d'Anlier Maison du TourismeThe Haute Sûre Forêt d’Anlier is the perfect destination for slow tourism. Located South East of the province of Luxembourg, at the edge of the Ardenne and the Gaume, it offers enchanting natural landscapes.
- Namur Tourist Office© WBT - Denis ErroyauxNamur
Namur Tourist OfficeDiscover Namur, the capital of Wallonia.
- Maison du Tourisme Terres-de-Meuse© © WBT - David SamynHuy
Maison du Tourisme Terres-de-MeuseThe Maison du Tourisme Terres-de-Meuse, located in the Province of Liège, invites you to discover this stunning region, which stretches from Hesbaye to Condroz via the Meuse Valley.
- Maison du Tourisme de la Forêt de Saint-Hubert© FTLB - P. WillemsSaint-Hubert
Maison du Tourisme de la Forêt de Saint-HubertThe Maison du Tourisme de la Forêt de Saint-Hubert invites you to discover the Belgian Ardenne: a superb, mysterious and surprising region.
- VisitMons: Mons tourist office© FTLB - P. WillemsMons
VisitMons: Mons tourist officeCultural capital of Wallonia since 2002, European capital of culture in 2015, Mons is by definition a town dedicated to creativity. Not only have three of the town's gems been listed by UNESCO (its belfry, the Neolithic Flint Mines in Spiennes and the Doudou festival), its many museums constantly evolve to prese
- Pip-Margraff, a hotel and restaurant in Saint Vith© Relax Hotel - Pip-MargraffSankt-Vith
Pip-Margraff, a hotel and restaurant in Saint VithLocated in a small historic town, near the Fagnes natural park, this delightful 4-star hotel offers a comfortable, relaxing setting perfect for a break from the routine.
- Page 1