Keen cyclists should look out for the ‘Bienvenue vélo’ label, which tells you about the best places to stop overnight, where the hosts will be delighted to welcome you and your bike to Wallonia.
Allow yourself to be seduced by long-distance routes, punctuated by a special welcome for bicycle lovers. Whether it’s a gîte, a guest house or a hotel, all of them offer a safe place to shelter your bike, as well as repair tools, cleaning equipment, maps and tourist guides.
And ‘Bienvenue vélo’ is more than that. It’s packed with information about museums, tourist attractions, restaurants and brasseries, and every establishment which bears the label offers services and facilities specially adapted for cyclists in Wallonia.
- Page 1
- Ibis Styles Meeting Centre in Louvain-la-Neuve© Simon SchmittLouvain-La-Neuve
Ibis Styles Meeting Centre in Louvain-la-NeuveIbis Styles hotel & Meeting Centre Louvain-la-Neuve features 77 rooms, surrounded by a peaceful green setting. The hotel also offers tailor-made events for
- The Félicien Rops Youth Hostel, Namur© Les Auberges de Jeunesse AsblNamur
The Félicien Rops Youth Hostel, NamurThe Youth Hostel in Namur, set in painter Félicien Rops's former studio, is only a 15 minutes' walk from the citadel.
- Vayamundo Houffalize, a holiday resort in the Ardennes region© VayamundoHouffalize
Vayamundo Houffalize, a holiday resort in the Ardennes regionThe Vayamundo Houffalize holiday resort promises a relaxing and surprising stay in the Ourthe valley
- Hôtel Naxhelet, its golf club and spa (Province of Liège)© Hôtel NaxheletWanze
Hôtel Naxhelet, its golf club and spa (Province of Liège)Located in the heights of Wanze, the 4-star hotel Naxhelet features 35 rooms, a Wellness centre, a restaurant with an A la carte menu and its very own golf
- The Ferme Berwausault in Battice | 4 B&B rooms for 2 to 15 persons© Bernard PauquayBattice
The Ferme Berwausault in Battice | 4 B&B rooms for 2 to 15 personsThe Ferme de Berwausault B&B, in Battice, are set in a lovely renovated farm, perfect for couples and families. Facilities for PMRs available on site.
- Hôtel Dream Mons© Hotel Dream MonsMons
Hôtel Dream MonsThe Martin's Dream Hotel is a 4-star establishment in the historic centre of Mons. Its superpowers? Relaxation, gastronomy, well-being and a subtle blend of ancient and modern.
- Kaleo Gîtes: La Ferme in Villers-Ste-Gertrude© Kaleo ASBLDurbuy
Kaleo Gîtes: La Ferme in Villers-Ste-GertrudeThis gîte, nestled in a 4 acres estate planted with trees, will prove the perfect place to relax and enjoy walks and nature activities in the area. Durbuy is only a few kilometres away.
- Gîte Kaleo Chassepierre | Semois Valley© Kaleo ASBLFlorenville
Gîte Kaleo Chassepierre | Semois ValleyThis Kaleo gite, big enough for 39 persons, is set in a former school in Chassepierre. The village, named "a Painter's paradise" is ideally located in the Semois Valley and proves perfect for nature lovers.
- Gîtes Kaleo: Ovifat in the Hautes Fagnes© Kaleo ASBLOvifat
Gîtes Kaleo: Ovifat in the Hautes FagnesThis gîte, in the Belgian Ardenne, will prove the perfect place to relax and enjoy nature walks and activities.
- Hôtel Bütgenbacher Hof: wellbeing and gastronomy in the Ardenne© Christian CharlierBütgenbach
Hôtel Bütgenbacher Hof: wellbeing and gastronomy in the ArdenneThe 4-star Hotel & Wellness Bütgenbacher Hof features modern rooms, a restaurant and a wellbeing centre in the Hautes Fagnes
- Hôtel Château du Lac, a 5 star hotel near Brussels© Martin’s HotelsGenval
Hôtel Château du Lac, a 5 star hotel near BrusselsThe Château du Lac welcomes its guest to discover the Walloon Brabant province, at the heart of Belgium.
- Tournai Youth Hostel© Jacot StudioTournai
Tournai Youth HostelLooking for an eco-friendly place to stay at the very heart of Tournai? Try the city's Youth Hostel.
- Mons Youth Hostel, by the belfry© lesaubergesdejeunesse.beMons
Mons Youth Hostel, by the belfryLooking for an eco-friendly place to stay in Mons? The Youth Hostel, by the belfry, will prove perfect.
- L'Ermitage: a countryside gite for up to 3 guests at L'Abbaye de Moulins (Anhée)© Ferme de l’Abbaye de MoulinsAnhée
L'Ermitage: a countryside gite for up to 3 guests at L'Abbaye de Moulins (Anhée)L'Ermitage is a delightful countryside gîte in Anhée, awarded 3 épis for its quality. A fantastic place to relax and explore the Molignée Valley.
- The Kaleo Rochefort gîte (Famenne)© Kaleo ASBLRochefort
The Kaleo Rochefort gîte (Famenne)Set in a beautifully renovated mill by the La Lhomme river, this gîte is perfect to explore the province of Namur.
- Val d'Arimont Hotel Resort in Malmedy© Val d'ArimontMalmedy
Val d'Arimont Hotel Resort in MalmedySet in a lush valley in the foothills of the Hautes Fagnes, 3 km from Malmedy, the Val d'Arimont resort offers both relaxation and entertainment.
- The Georges Simenon Youth Hostel, Liège© Les Auberges de Jeunesse AsblLiège
The Georges Simenon Youth Hostel, LiègeReady for a vibrant atmosphere? Want to party all night long? This Youth Hostel, set in a lively neighbourhood and a 5 minutes' walk from the town centre, blends perfectly with the bustling activity of Liège, known as the Cité Ardente or burning city.
- Kaleo Gîtes: Les Dépendances in Villers-Ste-Gertrude© Kaleo ASBLDurbuy
Kaleo Gîtes: Les Dépendances in Villers-Ste-GertrudeLes Dépendances, nestled in a 4 acres estate planted with trees, will prove the perfect place to relax and enjoy nature walks and activities. Durbuy is only a few kilometres away. The former stables and sheepfolds have been turned into 4 gîtes - perfect for celebrations.
- The Bouillon Youth Hostel© Les Auberges de Jeunesse AsblBouillon
The Bouillon Youth HostelThe Youth Hostel in Bouillon overlooks the city, offering a stunning view of the Semois and the fortress, one of Europe's most impressive castles.
- Hôtel du Domaine du Château de Modave at Liège© FTLB - P. WillemsModave
Hôtel du Domaine du Château de Modave at Liège
- Pip-Margraff, a hotel and restaurant in Saint Vith© Relax Hotel - Pip-MargraffSankt-Vith
Pip-Margraff, a hotel and restaurant in Saint VithLocated in a small historic town, near the Fagnes natural park, this delightful 4-star hotel offers a comfortable, relaxing setting perfect for a break from the routine.
- Maison du Tourisme of the Mons region© WBT - J.P. RemyMons
Maison du Tourisme of the Mons regionDon't wait any longer to discover the Mons region
- R Hotel Experiences: wellbeing and gastronomy in Remouchamps© R hotel experiencesRemouchamps
R Hotel Experiences: wellbeing and gastronomy in RemouchampsThe R Hotel Experiences is a trendy, 4-star establishment with 53 rooms/suites and a wellness centre. It is located in Remouchamps, near the famous Spa-Francorchamps racetracks and the Amblève valley.
- Tournai Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyTournai
Tournai Tourist OfficeTournai, in the province of Hainaut, is one of the oldest towns in Belgium. The city of 5 spires is proud of 2 monuments listed by UNESCO as world heritage. Let the city's tourist office, based near the cathedral, help you discover its many treasures.
- Western City : a B&B in Chaudfontaine© Western-City sprlChaudfontaine
Western City : a B&B in ChaudfontaineWestern City invites you to experience the Wild West fully in Chaudfontaine, just 10 km from Liège. Why not stay in one of the 2 B&Bs there for a full cowboy atmosphere?
- The Léo Station hotel© Jean-Pierre RuelleBastogne
The Léo Station hotelThe concept of Wagon Léo designed around the railway universe, is quite unique. Located at the very heart of Bastogne, it combines an elegant bistro, a gastronomic restaurant, a deli, a comfortable hotel even and a superb railway station glass roof with steel frames.
- Le Florentin: a hotel and restaurant in Florenville© F.MainilFlorenville
Le Florentin: a hotel and restaurant in FlorenvillePeaceful, cosy, welcoming: these three words describe this charming hotel in Florenville to perfection! Its modern, vibrant deco adds to the atmosphere.
- Au Jardin Calme: a B&B in Liège© Au Jardin CalmeLiège
Au Jardin Calme: a B&B in LiègeHigh moulded ceilings, wooden floors and joineries associated with modern comfort add t the charm of this peaceful house. Built in 1985, its story was linked to Liège's industrial past.
- W'allons nous dormir: a guesthouse in Liège© Xavier JeangetteLiège
W'allons nous dormir: a guesthouse in LiègeThe W’allons nous dormir guesthouse is located in a peaceful, green neighbourhood within easy reach of the Guillemins railway station and 10 min away from the town centre. Vinciane, the owner, will welcome you warmly.
- Youth hostels in Wallonia© © WBT - J.P. RemyBruxelles
Youth hostels in WalloniaTravelling alone, with friends or family in Wallonia? So enjoy the benefits and services offered by the youth hostels.
- Gîtes Kaleo: Château de Wanne in Trois-Ponts© Kaleo ASBLTrois-Ponts
Gîtes Kaleo: Château de Wanne in Trois-PontsThis spacious gîte for 83 guests, set in an 18th century castle-farm, will prove the perfect place to relax and enjoy nature walks and activities in Wanne.
- Maison du Tourisme of the Pays de Herve© SPW-Patrimoine - photo Guy FocantHerve
Maison du Tourisme of the Pays de Herve
- Maison du Tourisme Pays des Lacs© M.T. Pays des LacsBoussu-Les-Walcourt
Maison du Tourisme Pays des LacsIn Virelles, nature has reclaimed the banks of the 90 hectares artificial lake, making it one of the largest reed beds in Wallonia.
- Couvin Tourist Office© Office Communal du Tourisme CouvinoisCouvin
Couvin Tourist OfficePlanning to visit Couvin? Trust the local tourist office to discover how much there is to do in the area!
- The village of Treignes and its 5 museums© Michel DamayTreignes
The village of Treignes and its 5 museumsThe village of Treignes, in the province of Namur, offers a choice of 5 fascinating museums, archaeological sites, historical ruins and activities for every taste. Perfect as a solo traveller, with friends or family!
- Maison du Tourisme de la Forêt de Saint-Hubert© FTLB - P. WillemsSaint-Hubert
Maison du Tourisme de la Forêt de Saint-HubertThe Maison du Tourisme de la Forêt de Saint-Hubert invites you to discover the Belgian Ardenne: a superb, mysterious and surprising region.
- The Ibis Namur Centre hotel© Hôtel ibis Namur CentreNamur
The Ibis Namur Centre hotelIbis Namur Centre is a 3-star hotel in Namur, capital of Wallonia. The establishment offers a choice of 92 comfortable rooms perfect for both leisure and business stays.
- The Royal Snail Hotel, a boutique hotel at Namur© Francois MainilNamur
The Royal Snail Hotel, a boutique hotel at NamurThe 4 Star Royal Snail Boutique Hotel, in Namur, offers 30 contemporary, personalised bedrooms, a swimming pool and a well-being centre. The best of Belgian hospitality!
- Auberge de Poteaupré (Chimay)© Auberge de PoteaupréBourlers
Auberge de Poteaupré (Chimay)A charming hotel featuring 7 comfortable rooms, the Auberge de Poteaupré can be found in a peaceful area near the Scourmont Abbey. The inn is the perfect place to try the foodie range made by the abbey's Trappist monks.
- Ath Tourist Office© OT Ath - J. FlamentAth
Ath Tourist OfficeAth, also known as the City of Giants, is a delightful medieval city in the lush province of Hainaut, just 24 km from Mons.
- The Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey© FTPN - C. GenardSaint-Gérard
The Saint-Gérard de Brogne AbbeyThe Brogne Abbey, a mere 20 km from Namur and Charleroi, was founded in the early 10th century. This stunning building has now been converted into a hotel, complete with a restaurant, an exhibition space and a centre promoting Belgian viticulture.
- The Barrière de Champlon Youth Hostel© Les Auberges de Jeunesse AsblChamplon
The Barrière de Champlon Youth HostelThe Youth Hostel in Champion is set in the very heart of the Ardenne. The region, characterised by its many forests, is a real invite to relax and rediscover nature.
- The Ronquières inclined plane: a fascinating site© H.C.T - C.CarpentierRonquières
The Ronquières inclined plane: a fascinating siteLocated on the Charleroi-Bruxelles canal, the Ronquières inclined plane compensates a 70 m drop: a rather unique feature.
- Maison du Tourisme du Pays de Liège© WBT - Denis ErroyauxLiège
Maison du Tourisme du Pays de LiègeThe Pays de Liège is an absolute must when exploring Wallonia. Once the capital of an independent principality (for over 8 centuries), Liège and its region will reveal a wealth of cultural gems...
- Arthur Rimbaud: Charleroi's youth hostel© Les Auberges de Jeunesse asblCharleroi
Arthur Rimbaud: Charleroi's youth hostelIdeally located in the lower part of the town, Charleroi Youth Hostel offers a choice of 189 beds as well as comfortable, modern meeting rooms.
- The Novotel Charleroi Centre hotel© Novotel Charleroi CentreCharleroi
The Novotel Charleroi Centre hotelThe Novotel Charleroi Centre hotel, at the heart of the city, offers modern and comfortable rooms and all the services the Accor group is famous for.
- The Pays des Collines nature park© Baptiste HottekietEllezelles
The Pays des Collines nature parkLocated near Tournai and Ath, the Pays des Collines nature park will enchant you with its hilly landscapes, terroir flavours and folkloric tales such as the Ellezelles witches or the giants of Ath...
- Charleroi Métropole Tourisme© WBT - Christophe VandercamCharleroi
Charleroi Métropole TourismeCharleroi Métropole may have been coloured black during the industrial revolution: it now surprises visitors with a full array of vibrant colours.
- Page 1