Keen cyclists should look out for the ‘Bienvenue vélo’ label, which tells you about the best places to stop overnight, where the hosts will be delighted to welcome you and your bike to Wallonia.
Allow yourself to be seduced by long-distance routes, punctuated by a special welcome for bicycle lovers. Whether it’s a gîte, a guest house or a hotel, all of them offer a safe place to shelter your bike, as well as repair tools, cleaning equipment, maps and tourist guides.
And ‘Bienvenue vélo’ is more than that. It’s packed with information about museums, tourist attractions, restaurants and brasseries, and every establishment which bears the label offers services and facilities specially adapted for cyclists in Wallonia.
- Page 1
- La Barrière de Transinne hotel and restaurant© La Barrière de TransinneTransinne
La Barrière de Transinne hotel and restaurantHotel-restaurant La Barrière de Transinne, located in the province of Luxembourg, features 28 comfortable rooms and a gourmet restaurant.
- Ibis Styles Meeting Centre in Louvain-la-Neuve© Simon SchmittLouvain-La-Neuve
Ibis Styles Meeting Centre in Louvain-la-NeuveIbis Styles hotel & Meeting Centre Louvain-la-Neuve features 77 rooms, surrounded by a peaceful green setting. The hotel also offers tailor-made events for
- Quartier Latin hotel and restaurant© Quartier LatinMarche-en-Famenne
Quartier Latin hotel and restaurantSituated in Marche-en-Famenne, an hour drive from Brussels and Luxembourg, the Quartier Latin is well worth its 4 stars...
- Hôtel Dream Mons© Hotel Dream MonsMons
Hôtel Dream MonsThe Martin's Dream Hotel is a 4-star establishment in the historic centre of Mons. Its superpowers? Relaxation, gastronomy, well-being and a subtle blend of ancient and modern.
- Kaleo Gîtes: La Ferme in Villers-Ste-Gertrude© Kaleo ASBLDurbuy
Kaleo Gîtes: La Ferme in Villers-Ste-GertrudeThis gîte, nestled in a 4 acres estate planted with trees, will prove the perfect place to relax and enjoy walks and nature activities in the area. Durbuy is only a few kilometres away.
- Hôtel Château du Lac, a 5 star hotel near Brussels© Martin’s HotelsGenval
Hôtel Château du Lac, a 5 star hotel near BrusselsThe Château du Lac welcomes its guest to discover the Walloon Brabant province, at the heart of Belgium.
- Domaine du Val d'Arimont, a holiday village in Malmedy© Val d'ArimontMalmedy
Domaine du Val d'Arimont, a holiday village in MalmedyLe Domaine du Val d'Arimont, located in a luscious valley just 3 km from Malmedy, garantees its guest wellbeing and entertainment.
- Kaleo Gîtes: Le Bovet in Villers-Ste-Gertrude© Kaleo ASBLDurbuy
Kaleo Gîtes: Le Bovet in Villers-Ste-GertrudeThis gîte, nestled in a 4 acres estate planted with trees, will prove the perfect place to relax and enjoy walks and nature activities in the area. Durbuy is only a few kilometres away.
- Val d'Arimont Hotel Resort in Malmedy© Val d'ArimontMalmedy
Val d'Arimont Hotel Resort in MalmedySet in a lush valley in the foothills of the Hautes Fagnes, 3 km from Malmedy, the Val d'Arimont resort offers both relaxation and entertainment.
- Hôtel Le Piano 2 (Corbais)© Hôtel Piano 2Corbais
Hôtel Le Piano 2 (Corbais)Part of the Welcome Bike network, Hôtel Piano 2 is ideally located near Corbais in Walloon Brabant. The hotel counts 20 bedrooms, each with its own atmosphere.
- Kaleo Gîtes | Le Strya in Villers-Sainte-Gertrude© Kaleo ASBLDurbuy
Kaleo Gîtes | Le Strya in Villers-Sainte-GertrudeLe Strya is a gîte nestled in 4 acres, tree-planted estate and the perfect place to relax and enjoy nature walks and activities. Durbuy is only a few kilometres away.
- The Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey© FTLB - P. WillemsSaint-Gérard
The Saint-Gérard de Brogne AbbeyThe Brogne Abbey, a mere 20 km from Namur and Charleroi, was founded in the early 10th century. This stunning building has now been converted into a hotel, complete with a restaurant, an exhibition space and a centre promoting Belgian viticulture.
- Kaleo Gîtes: Les Dépendances in Villers-Ste-Gertrude© Kaleo ASBLDurbuy
Kaleo Gîtes: Les Dépendances in Villers-Ste-GertrudeLes Dépendances, nestled in a 4 acres estate planted with trees, will prove the perfect place to relax and enjoy nature walks and activities. Durbuy is only a few kilometres away. The former stables and sheepfolds have been turned into 4 gîtes - perfect for celebrations.
- Le Charme de la Semois, a hotel in the Belgian Ardenne© Le Charme de la Semois - Dimitri EverardAlle-sur-Semois
Le Charme de la Semois, a hotel in the Belgian ArdenneThis charming 3-star hotel featuring 31 comfortable rooms, a gourmet restaurant, a brasserie, swimming pool and garden in Alle-sur-Semois.
- The Novotel Charleroi Centre hotel© Novotel Charleroi CentreCharleroi
The Novotel Charleroi Centre hotelThe Novotel Charleroi Centre hotel, at the heart of the city, offers modern and comfortable rooms and all the services the Accor group is famous for.
- Western City : a B&B in Chaudfontaine© Western-City sprlChaudfontaine
Western City : a B&B in ChaudfontaineWestern City invites you to experience the Wild West fully in Chaudfontaine, just 10 km from Liège. Why not stay in one of the 2 B&Bs there for a full cowboy atmosphere?
- Le Florentin: a hotel and restaurant in Florenville© F.MainilFlorenville
Le Florentin: a hotel and restaurant in FlorenvillePeaceful, cosy, welcoming: these three words describe this charming hotel in Florenville to perfection! Its modern, vibrant deco adds to the atmosphere.
- Dolce La Hulpe Brussels© Hôtel Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLa Hulpe
Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLocated in a verduous setting 15 km from the centre of Brussels, this 4-star design & well-being hotel is an ideal destination for rest and relaxation.
- The Ibis Namur Centre hotel© Hôtel ibis Namur CentreNamur
The Ibis Namur Centre hotelIbis Namur Centre is a 3-star hotel in Namur, capital of Wallonia. The establishment offers a choice of 92 comfortable rooms perfect for both leisure and business stays.
- Villers Abbey, part of Wallonia's exceptional cultural heritage© FTBWVillers-la-Ville
Villers Abbey, part of Wallonia's exceptional cultural heritageThe Villers Abbey, built in 1146, now in ruins is a stunning witness of how the Cistercian Monks lived. The site is considered one of the most complete in Europe as it features remains of all the buildings used daily.
- The Fort de Logne castle and museum: a medieval day in Vieuxville© Steve CollinVieuxville
The Fort de Logne castle and museum: a medieval day in VieuxvilleLocated within easy reach of Durbuy, the castle and museum of Logne are sure to delight the family.
- The steam railway museum of the Three Valleys | Treignes© CFV3V - Guillaume AllardTreignes
The steam railway museum of the Three Valleys | TreignesSet in a former international station, the museum retraces Belgium's railway and industrial history
- Malagne, the Archéopark presenting our ancestors: the Gauls© WBT - DenisErroyauxRochefort
Malagne, the Archéopark presenting our ancestors: the GaulsTravel back to Gallo-Roman times! In this archeopark, between gardens and vegetable patches, you will have a chance to be a blacksmith, a potter, a baker... A wonderful immersive, historical experience.
- Récréalle, a leisure centre in Alle-sur-Semois© RécréalleAlle-sur-Semois
Récréalle, a leisure centre in Alle-sur-SemoisRécréalle is a superb leisure centre on the banks of the Semois river, 20 km from Bouillon and 40 km from Charleville (France).
- The Trois Vallées steam railway (in Mariembourg and Treignes)© Bernard CarbonneauxMariembourg
The Trois Vallées steam railway (in Mariembourg and Treignes)Enjoy a travel through time aboard this authentic steam train, a wonderful way to discover the Viroin and Haute-Meuse valleys in Wallonia.
- Annevoie water gardens | Meuse Valley© WBT - J.P. RemyAnnevoie-Rouillon
Annevoie water gardens | Meuse ValleyDiscover these amazing gardens, created 250 years ago and considered one of Wallonia's cultural treasures. How could anyone resist taking a stroll between the fountains, waterfalls, ponds and stunning combination of French, Italian and English style gardens?
- The Bois du Cazier and its heaps: a remarkable memorial site© WBT - J.P. RemyMarcinelle
The Bois du Cazier and its heaps: a remarkable memorial siteListed by UNESCO as one of the major mining sites in Wallonia, the Bois du Cazier is a particularly touching memorial. Located South of Charleroi, this preserved industrial heritage site stretches along 26 hectares. A remarkable orientation trail has been designed to present its 3 heaps and architectural features.
- The Musée de la Vie Rurale: a museum dedicated to yesteryear and traditions in Huissignies© WBT - Olivier LegardienHuissignies (Chièvres)
The Musée de la Vie Rurale: a museum dedicated to yesteryear and traditions in HuissigniesIn this museum, located in the province of Hainaut, time seems to have stopped.
- Golden Lakes Village: holiday homes by the Eau d'Heure lakes© Golden Lakes Village - Lacs de l'Eau d'HeureBoussu-lez-Walcourt
Golden Lakes Village: holiday homes by the Eau d'Heure lakesWhether you like nature, comfort or sports activities, the Golden Lakes holiday village is made for you. Located by the Eau d'Heure lakes, near Namur and Charleroi, the estate enjoys an exceptional green setting.
- The Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin© Jean-Claude AndrieuThuin
The Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-ThuinThe Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin is a museum dedicated solely to trams of all kinds: steam, electric, diesel.
- The Draisines in Molignée: rail bikes perfect for a fun day out© WBTAnhée
The Draisines in Molignée: rail bikes perfect for a fun day outHave fun riding a rail bike, allowing you to travel at your own pace on former railway tracks. The trail goes through the picturesque Molignée valley, between Falaën and Maredsous.
- The Parc des Topiaires, a fascinating topiary garden in Durbuy© Atelier Environnement ASBLDurbuy
The Parc des Topiaires, a fascinating topiary garden in DurbuyThe largest topiary garden open to the public can be found in Durbuy, the smallest town in the world.
- Novotel Wavre Brussels East© Whitevision photographyWavre
Novotel Wavre Brussels EastThe Leonardo Hotel Wavre, 25 km from Brussels, offers relaxing surroundings perfect for a business trip and a wide range of leisure activities for a family vacation.
- Best Western Hôtel Horizon Ath - Lessines© Best Western - Hôtel & Aparthotel HorizonGhislenghien
Best Western Hôtel Horizon Ath - LessinesThe Horizon Hotel and aparthotel, awarded 4 stars for their quality, offer modern lodgings in Ath, at the entrance of the Ghislenghien industrial zone.
- Le Chalet: a furnished holiday home in Rance© Le ChaletSivry-Rance
Le Chalet: a furnished holiday home in RanceThis chalet for 6 enjoys a delightful nature setting in the Hainaut region.
- The Saint Géry Tavern© FTLB - P. WillemsAubechies
The Saint Géry Tavern
- Piralfau II: a countryside gîte in Han-sur-Lesse© Le PiralfauHan-sur-Lesse
Piralfau II: a countryside gîte in Han-sur-LessePilrafau II is a charming house fit for 6 in Han-sur-Lesse. This gîte is ideally located near touristic sites.
- Piralfau I: a countryside gîte in Han-sur-Lesse© Le PiralfauHan-sur-Lesse
Piralfau I: a countryside gîte in Han-sur-LessePilrafau is a charming, romantic house fit for 2 in Han-sur-Lesse. Built in the architecture typical of the Ardenne, it is ideally located near touristic sites.
- Le Relais de la Haute Sambre© Le Relais de la Haute SambreLobbes
Le Relais de la Haute SambreThe Relais de la Haute Sambre, a three-star hotel in Lobbes, offers 15 spacious, modern and comfortable rooms. Built at the heart of a green estate, it proves ideal for business and leisure stays alike.
- Auberge La Grande Cure, in the Belgian Ardennes© otel - La Grande CureMarcourt
Auberge La Grande Cure, in the Belgian ArdennesLa Grande Cure, a small welcoming hotel near Malcourt in the Belgian Ardennes, invites you to enjoy a personal and warm atmosphere.
- L'Etable: a gîte at the Laneffe fortified farm (Walcourt)© Ferme Château de Laneffe 2019Laneffe
L'Etable: a gîte at the Laneffe fortified farm (Walcourt)This enchanting site, set in the fortified farm of Laneffe, was beautifully adapted to offer gîtes and B&B options. Danielle and her four sons will welcome you warmly.
- La Batière: a countryside gîte in Louftemont© gites-clairiere-ardenne - La BatièreLéglise
La Batière: a countryside gîte in LouftemontThis picturesque gîte in Louftemont can host 4 to 6 guests.
- Hotel Restaurant Relais du Silence Auberge du Vieux Cèdre© FTLB - P. WillemsEnghien
Hotel Restaurant Relais du Silence Auberge du Vieux CèdreHotel Restaurant Relais du Silence Auberge du Vieux Cèdre, near Enghien, welcomes you in a peaceful, unique green setting
- The Ibis Mons Centre-Gare hotel© Ibis MonsMons
The Ibis Mons Centre-Gare hotelThis 3-star Ibis is ideally located by Mons station and only a few minutes walk from the main attractions in town. Its pleasant, comfortable rooms guarantee the perfect stay.
- The Ulftaler Schenke hotel in Burg-Reuland© Dominique KetzBurg-Reuland
The Ulftaler Schenke hotel in Burg-ReulandThe Ulftaler Schenke hotel is located at the foot of the Burg-Reuland castle in the Eastern cantons.
- L'Air Pur N°1: a countryside gîte in Roisin© Gîte L'Air PurRoisin
L'Air Pur N°1: a countryside gîte in RoisinL'Air Pur, a gîte set in a former barn, kept the charm of the original farm building. Peaceful, surrounded by nature, it enjoys a lovely garden where visitors can observe birds, butterflies and dragonflies.
- Hôtel Infotel Mons,in the most beautful area of Mons© Jonas LievensMons
Hôtel Infotel Mons,in the most beautful area of MonsThe Hotel Infotel is a unique combination of historic charm and contemporary comfort in the historic centre of Mons ....
- La Haie aux Loups - Le Grand Loup: a countryside gîte near Gerpinnes© Michel TondusGerpinnes
La Haie aux Loups - Le Grand Loup: a countryside gîte near GerpinnesLocated in Fromiée, a peaceful hamlet near Gerpinnes (Entre-Sambre-et-Meuse region), La Haie aux Loups offers a choice of 2 gîtes. The largest one, Le Grand Loup, is big enough for 18 guests and has been awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- Page 1