Keen cyclists should look out for the ‘Bienvenue vélo’ label, which tells you about the best places to stop overnight, where the hosts will be delighted to welcome you and your bike to Wallonia.
Allow yourself to be seduced by long-distance routes, punctuated by a special welcome for bicycle lovers. Whether it’s a gîte, a guest house or a hotel, all of them offer a safe place to shelter your bike, as well as repair tools, cleaning equipment, maps and tourist guides.
And ‘Bienvenue vélo’ is more than that. It’s packed with information about museums, tourist attractions, restaurants and brasseries, and every establishment which bears the label offers services and facilities specially adapted for cyclists in Wallonia.
- Assesse commune Tourist Office (Crupet)© OTACrupet
Assesse commune Tourist Office (Crupet)The Assesse commune tourist office is located in Crupet, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia. Its delightful 18th and 19th century buildings are sure to steal your heart...
- Spa Tourist Office© la boite à comSpa
Spa Tourist OfficeSpa is such an iconic thermal town it gave its name to all spas! A candidate for UNESCO's world heritage, it can be listed proudly along iconic cities such a Bath or Vichy.
- Soignies Tourist Office© Chateau de LouvigniesSoignies
Soignies Tourist OfficeEuropean capital of the famous Blue stone, Soignies offers both the charm of a thousand-year-old town and of a delightful crown of luscious green nature areas...
- Durbuy Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyDurbuy
Durbuy Tourist OfficeKnown as the smallest town in the world, Durbuy proves quite romantic with its sweet narrow streets and stone houses, nestled in a meander of the Ourthe river. A stunning way to discover the Belgian Ardenne!
- The Haute-Sûre Forêt d'Anlier Maison du Tourisme© MC MarchalNeufchâteau
The Haute-Sûre Forêt d'Anlier Maison du TourismeThe Haute Sûre Forêt d’Anlier is the perfect destination for slow tourism. Located South East of the province of Luxembourg, at the edge of the Ardenne and the Gaume, it offers enchanting natural landscapes.
- Namur Tourist Office© WBT - Denis ErroyauxNamur
Namur Tourist OfficeDiscover Namur, the capital of Wallonia.
- Maison du Tourisme Terres-de-Meuse© © WBT - David SamynHuy
Maison du Tourisme Terres-de-MeuseThe Maison du Tourisme Terres-de-Meuse, located in the Province of Liège, invites you to discover this stunning region, which stretches from Hesbaye to Condroz via the Meuse Valley.
- VisitMons: Mons tourist office© FTLB - P. WillemsMons
VisitMons: Mons tourist officeCultural capital of Wallonia since 2002, European capital of culture in 2015, Mons is by definition a town dedicated to creativity. Not only have three of the town's gems been listed by UNESCO (its belfry, the Neolithic Flint Mines in Spiennes and the Doudou festival), its many museums constantly evolve to prese
- Maison du Tourisme of the Mons region© WBT - J.P. RemyMons
Maison du Tourisme of the Mons regionDon't wait any longer to discover the Mons region
- Maison du Tourisme of Spa© WBT - J. JeanmartSpa
Maison du Tourisme of SpaThe Maison de Tourisme of Spa invites you to discover the most beautiful towns of the Blue Ardennes.
- Tournai Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyTournai
Tournai Tourist OfficeTournai, in the province of Hainaut, is one of the oldest towns in Belgium. The city of 5 spires is proud of 2 monuments listed by UNESCO as world heritage. Let the city's tourist office, based near the cathedral, help you discover its many treasures.
- Ath Tourist Office© OT Ath - J. FlamentAth
Ath Tourist OfficeAth, also known as the City of Giants, is a delightful medieval city in the lush province of Hainaut, just 24 km from Mons.
- Maison du Tourisme Cœur de l'Ardenne, along the Ourthe and the Aisne© FTLB - P. WillemsLa Roche-en-Ardenne
Maison du Tourisme Cœur de l'Ardenne, along the Ourthe and the AisneDiscover the Pays d'Houffalize - La Roche-en-Ardenne, its architectural heritage and exceptional natural beauty.
- The Maison du Tourisme du Pays d'Arlon© MT du-Pays-d'ArlonArlon
The Maison du Tourisme du Pays d'ArlonThe Pays d'Arlon (province of Luxembourg, south of Belgium) is at the crossroads of French, Belgian and German cultures. A fascinating region!
- Maison du Tourisme of the Pays de Herve© SPW-Patrimoine - photo Guy FocantHerve
Maison du Tourisme of the Pays de Herve
- Maison du Tourisme Pays des Lacs© M.T. Pays des LacsBoussu-Les-Walcourt
Maison du Tourisme Pays des LacsIn Virelles, nature has reclaimed the banks of the 90 hectares artificial lake, making it one of the largest reed beds in Wallonia.
- Maison du Tourisme Condroz-Famenne© Mark RossignolCiney
Maison du Tourisme Condroz-FamenneThe Condroz and Famenne region and their 6 communes await visitors in the South-West of the province of Namur.
- The Ourthe-Vesdre-Amblève Maison du Tourisme© WBT - SPRL Cernix-Pierre PauquayRemouchamps
The Ourthe-Vesdre-Amblève Maison du TourismeThe Ourthe-Vesdre-Amblève region, by the Ardenne, offers a wide variety of landscapes, attractions and surprises.
- Maison du Tourisme Sambre-Orneau© MTSO - Denis ClosonGembloux
Maison du Tourisme Sambre-OrneauTimeless riches, new discoveries. The Entre-Sambre-and-Orneau area welcomes you and its Maison du Tourisme informs you.
- Charleroi Métropole Tourisme© WBT - Christophe VandercamCharleroi
Charleroi Métropole TourismeCharleroi Métropole may have been coloured black during the industrial revolution: it now surprises visitors with a full array of vibrant colours.
- Maison du Tourisme du Pays de Liège© WBT - Denis ErroyauxLiège
Maison du Tourisme du Pays de LiègeThe Pays de Liège is an absolute must when exploring Wallonia. Once the capital of an independent principality (for over 8 centuries), Liège and its region will reveal a wealth of cultural gems...
- La Gaume Maison du Tourisme© WBT - David SamynVirton
La Gaume Maison du TourismeLa Gaume is a delightful, sunny region in Wallonia. The Orval Abbey, Torgny, Montauban... are only some of the enchanting gems you will discover there.
- Le Roeulx Tourist Office© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteLe Rœulx
Le Roeulx Tourist OfficeLe Roeulx and its many canals are rich with touristic sites and opportunities for walks, bike and horse rides.
- Couvin Tourist Office© Office Communal du Tourisme CouvinoisCouvin
Couvin Tourist OfficePlanning to visit Couvin? Trust the local tourist office to discover how much there is to do in the area!
- Maison du Tourisme du Parc des Canaux et Châteaux© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteLa Louvière
Maison du Tourisme du Parc des Canaux et ChâteauxWith 264km of navigable waterways, Hainaut hosts the Parc des Canaux and Châteaux formed by La Louvière, Ronquières and Seneffe.
- Maison du Tourisme of the Meuse Valley, Namur - Dinant© WBT - Denis ErroyauxDinant
Maison du Tourisme of the Meuse Valley, Namur - DinantThe Meuse region, at the very heart of Wallonia, is sure to wow you... Go with the (river) flow and discover its stunning landscapes, from Hastière to Andenne.
- Maison du Tourisme du Pays de Bastogne© WBT - J.P. RemyBastogne
Maison du Tourisme du Pays de BastogneThe Maison du Tourisme de Bastogne en Ardenne invites you to discover the communes of Bastogne, Bertogne and Sainte-Ode.
- Maison du Tourisme de la Forêt de Saint-Hubert© FTLB - P. WillemsSaint-Hubert
Maison du Tourisme de la Forêt de Saint-HubertThe Maison du Tourisme de la Forêt de Saint-Hubert invites you to discover the Belgian Ardenne: a superb, mysterious and surprising region.
- The Tourist Office of Fosse-la-Ville© Kim FoucartFosses-La-Ville
The Tourist Office of Fosse-la-VilleThe Tourist Office of Fosse-la-Ville, at the very heart of the city, would be delighted to help you plan your stay in the region. The team will happily tell you about the local traditions (the Napelonian marches, for example), range if events taking place and terroir products.
- Andenne Tourist Office© O.T. de la ville d'AndenneAndenne
Andenne Tourist Office
- Stavelot Tourist Office© PAM – OT StavelotStavelot
Stavelot Tourist OfficeLocated by an abbey, Stavelot is a charming, well preserved 18th century town, listed exceptional heritage of Wallonia. Its tourist office will be delighted to welcome you warmly and help you discover the region's many gems.
- Viroinval Tourist Office© O.T. ViroinvalNismes
Viroinval Tourist OfficeDiscover Viroinva in the province of Namur, South of the Entre-Sambre-et-Meuse region: a real paradise for hikers.
- Maison du tourisme Famenne-Ardenne Ourthe & Lesse© MT Condroz-FamenneMarche-en-Famenne
Maison du tourisme Famenne-Ardenne Ourthe & LesseThe Maison du Tourisme Famenne-Ardenne Ourthe & Lesse will be delighted to help you plan your stay and excursions in Wallonia. Beauraing, Durbuy, Hotton, Houyet, Marche, Nassogne and Rochefort offer a wonderful blend of nature, folklore and terroir.
- Bomal Tourist Office© FTLB - P. WillemsBomal
Bomal Tourist Office
- Stoumont Tourist Office© FTLB - P. WillemsStoumont
Stoumont Tourist Office
- Neufchâteau Tourist Office© mcmarchalcapsureanlierNeufchâteau
Neufchâteau Tourist OfficeNeufchâteau Tourist Office will be delighted to tell you more about the touristic activities, events and lodgings in the region.
- Marbehan Tourist Office | At the crossroads of Gaume and Ardenne© Marc LeclereMarbehan
Marbehan Tourist Office | At the crossroads of Gaume and ArdenneMarbehan is located in the commune of Habay, at the heart of the province of Luxembourg.
- Florenville Tourist Office© S.I. FlorenvilleFlorenville
Florenville Tourist OfficeFlorenville is located in Gaume, at the edge of the Ardenne, and counts 7 communes sure to delight nature lovers.
- VisitWavre© FTLB - P. WillemsWavre
VisitWavreVisitWavre, located on the ground floor of the town hall, promotes tourism in Wavre and its region.
- The Comines-Warneton tourist office© Experience PlugstreetComines-Warneton
The Comines-Warneton tourist officeThe commune of Comines-Warneton is located at the Western edge of the Province of Hainaut, at the border with France and Flanders. Add it to your travel bucket list: there are amazing walks to enjoy through the countryside and along the Lys river. History lovers will also appreciate the local museums reflect the local
- Gedinne Tourist Office© O.T. GedinneGedinne
Gedinne Tourist OfficeThe Gedinne Tourist Office will welcome you warmly to this delightful municipality, nestled in the picturesque, appeasing Houille Valley.
- Chaumont-Gistoux Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyChaumont-Gistoux
Chaumont-Gistoux Tourist Office
- Hastière-Sur-Meuse Tourist Office© OTH - Maes ChristianHastière-Lavaux
Hastière-Sur-Meuse Tourist OfficeThe Hastière-sur-Meuse Tourist Office will be delighted to help you with all the information you need to plan your stay along the Meuse river.
- Vresse-sur-Semois tourist office© T. BertheVresse-Sur-Semois
Vresse-sur-Semois tourist officeThe Vresse-sur-Semois Tourist Office will welcome you warmly stop by to learn more about the region, beautifully nestled in the Ardenne.
- Gembloux tourist office© MTSO/ Denis ClosonGembloux
Gembloux tourist officeGembloux is a sweet little town in the Province, with a wide range of activities to enjoy.
- Houffalize Tourist Office© Royal Syndicat d'Initiative de HouffalizeHouffalize
Houffalize Tourist OfficeHouffalize, located in Ardenne (Province of Luxembourg), will delight both nature and history lovers. There you will get to learn more on the Battle of the Bulge and enjoy stunning hikes and green spaces.
- Ciney Tourist Office© WBT - Denis ErroyauxCiney
Ciney Tourist Office