Keen cyclists should look out for the ‘Bienvenue vélo’ label, which tells you about the best places to stop overnight, where the hosts will be delighted to welcome you and your bike to Wallonia.
Allow yourself to be seduced by long-distance routes, punctuated by a special welcome for bicycle lovers. Whether it’s a gîte, a guest house or a hotel, all of them offer a safe place to shelter your bike, as well as repair tools, cleaning equipment, maps and tourist guides.
And ‘Bienvenue vélo’ is more than that. It’s packed with information about museums, tourist attractions, restaurants and brasseries, and every establishment which bears the label offers services and facilities specially adapted for cyclists in Wallonia.
- Sixties: a themed studio in Western City© Western City à ChaudfontaineChaudfontaine
Sixties: a themed studio in Western CityWestern City invites you to experience the Wild West fully in Chaudfontaine. Why not stay in the Sixties-themed studio for 2 to 3 persons there for a feeling of adventure?
- Western City : a B&B in Chaudfontaine© Western-City sprlChaudfontaine
Western City : a B&B in ChaudfontaineWestern City invites you to experience the Wild West fully in Chaudfontaine, just 10 km from Liège. Why not stay in one of the 2 B&Bs there for a full cowboy atmosphere?
- The Léo Station hotel© Jean-Pierre RuelleBastogne
The Léo Station hotelThe concept of Wagon Léo designed around the railway universe, is quite unique. Located at the very heart of Bastogne, it combines an elegant bistro, a gastronomic restaurant, a deli, a comfortable hotel even and a superb railway station glass roof with steel frames.
- Le Florentin: a hotel and restaurant in Florenville© F.MainilFlorenville
Le Florentin: a hotel and restaurant in FlorenvillePeaceful, cosy, welcoming: these three words describe this charming hotel in Florenville to perfection! Its modern, vibrant deco adds to the atmosphere.
- Au Jardin Calme: a B&B in Liège© Au Jardin CalmeLiège
Au Jardin Calme: a B&B in LiègeHigh moulded ceilings, wooden floors and joineries associated with modern comfort add t the charm of this peaceful house. Built in 1985, its story was linked to Liège's industrial past.
- W'allons nous dormir: a guesthouse in Liège© Xavier JeangetteLiège
W'allons nous dormir: a guesthouse in LiègeThe W’allons nous dormir guesthouse is located in a peaceful, green neighbourhood within easy reach of the Guillemins railway station and 10 min away from the town centre. Vinciane, the owner, will welcome you warmly.
- Youth hostels in Wallonia© © WBT - J.P. RemyBruxelles
Youth hostels in WalloniaTravelling alone, with friends or family in Wallonia? So enjoy the benefits and services offered by the youth hostels.
- Discovering Hainaut's river and canal heritage© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteMons
Discovering Hainaut's river and canal heritageDiscover remarkable art works at the heart of the Parc des Canaux et Châteaux, which stretches from Thieu to Ronquières, via Louvière and Godarville.
- Gîtes Kaleo: Château de Wanne in Trois-Ponts© Kaleo ASBLTrois-Ponts
Gîtes Kaleo: Château de Wanne in Trois-PontsThis spacious gîte for 83 guests, set in an 18th century castle-farm, will prove the perfect place to relax and enjoy nature walks and activities in Wanne.
- Ath Tourist Office© OT Ath - J. FlamentAth
Ath Tourist OfficeAth, also known as the City of Giants, is a delightful medieval city in the lush province of Hainaut, just 24 km from Mons.
- Maison du Tourisme Cœur de l'Ardenne, along the Ourthe and the Aisne© FTLB - P. WillemsLa Roche-en-Ardenne
Maison du Tourisme Cœur de l'Ardenne, along the Ourthe and the AisneDiscover the Pays d'Houffalize - La Roche-en-Ardenne, its architectural heritage and exceptional natural beauty.
- The Maison du Tourisme du Pays d'Arlon© MT du-Pays-d'ArlonArlon
The Maison du Tourisme du Pays d'ArlonThe Pays d'Arlon (province of Luxembourg, south of Belgium) is at the crossroads of French, Belgian and German cultures. A fascinating region!
- Maison du Tourisme of the Pays de Herve© SPW-Patrimoine - photo Guy FocantHerve
Maison du Tourisme of the Pays de Herve
- Maison du Tourisme Pays des Lacs© M.T. Pays des LacsBoussu-Les-Walcourt
Maison du Tourisme Pays des LacsIn Virelles, nature has reclaimed the banks of the 90 hectares artificial lake, making it one of the largest reed beds in Wallonia.
- The Ourthe-Vesdre-Amblève Maison du Tourisme© WBT - SPRL Cernix-Pierre PauquayRemouchamps
The Ourthe-Vesdre-Amblève Maison du TourismeThe Ourthe-Vesdre-Amblève region, by the Ardenne, offers a wide variety of landscapes, attractions and surprises.
- Maison du Tourisme Sambre-Orneau© MTSO - Denis ClosonGembloux
Maison du Tourisme Sambre-OrneauTimeless riches, new discoveries. The Entre-Sambre-and-Orneau area welcomes you and its Maison du Tourisme informs you.
- Charleroi Métropole Tourisme© WBT - Christophe VandercamCharleroi
Charleroi Métropole TourismeCharleroi Métropole may have been coloured black during the industrial revolution: it now surprises visitors with a full array of vibrant colours.
- Maison du Tourisme du Pays de Liège© WBT - Denis ErroyauxLiège
Maison du Tourisme du Pays de LiègeThe Pays de Liège is an absolute must when exploring Wallonia. Once the capital of an independent principality (for over 8 centuries), Liège and its region will reveal a wealth of cultural gems...
- La Gaume Maison du Tourisme© WBT - David SamynVirton
La Gaume Maison du TourismeLa Gaume is a delightful, sunny region in Wallonia. The Orval Abbey, Torgny, Montauban... are only some of the enchanting gems you will discover there.
- Le Roeulx Tourist Office© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteLe Rœulx
Le Roeulx Tourist OfficeLe Roeulx and its many canals are rich with touristic sites and opportunities for walks, bike and horse rides.
- Couvin Tourist Office© Office Communal du Tourisme CouvinoisCouvin
Couvin Tourist OfficePlanning to visit Couvin? Trust the local tourist office to discover how much there is to do in the area!
- Floréal Le Panoramique, Domaine de vacances à Tournai© FloréalTournai
Floréal Le Panoramique, Domaine de vacances à TournaiA few minutes' drive from Tournai, Floreal le Panoramique offers affordable, quality lodging in a stunning green area
- The Floréal La Roche-en-Ardenne holiday residence© Pascal ThemansLa Roche-en-Ardenne
The Floréal La Roche-en-Ardenne holiday residenceThe Floréal La Roche-en-Ardenne holiday resort is located within a green setting along the banks of the Ourthe, a mere 800 metres from the town centre.
- Dolce La Hulpe Brussels© Hôtel Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLa Hulpe
Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLocated in a verduous setting 15 km from the centre of Brussels, this 4-star design & well-being hotel is an ideal destination for rest and relaxation.
- The village of Treignes and its 5 museums© Michel DamayTreignes
The village of Treignes and its 5 museumsThe village of Treignes, in the province of Namur, offers a choice of 5 fascinating museums, archaeological sites, historical ruins and activities for every taste. Perfect as a solo traveller, with friends or family!
- The Pays des Collines nature park© Baptiste HottekietEllezelles
The Pays des Collines nature parkLocated near Tournai and Ath, the Pays des Collines nature park will enchant you with its hilly landscapes, terroir flavours and folkloric tales such as the Ellezelles witches or the giants of Ath...
- Arthur Rimbaud: Charleroi's youth hostel© Les Auberges de Jeunesse asblCharleroi
Arthur Rimbaud: Charleroi's youth hostelIdeally located in the lower part of the town, Charleroi Youth Hostel offers a choice of 189 beds as well as comfortable, modern meeting rooms.
- Hôtel Best Western Plus Golden Lakes© Best Western Plus Golden LakesFroidchapelle
Hôtel Best Western Plus Golden LakesThe Golden Lakes is a luxury hotel with a choice of 79 rooms (2 to 6 persons), nestled in a stunning natural setting in Froidchapelle.
- Maison du Tourisme of the Meuse Valley, Namur - Dinant© WBT - Denis ErroyauxDinant
Maison du Tourisme of the Meuse Valley, Namur - DinantThe Meuse region, at the very heart of Wallonia, is sure to wow you... Go with the (river) flow and discover its stunning landscapes, from Hastière to Andenne.
- Maison du Tourisme du Pays de Bastogne© WBT - J.P. RemyBastogne
Maison du Tourisme du Pays de BastogneThe Maison du Tourisme de Bastogne en Ardenne invites you to discover the communes of Bastogne, Bertogne and Sainte-Ode.
- Maison du Tourisme de la Forêt de Saint-Hubert© FTLB - P. WillemsSaint-Hubert
Maison du Tourisme de la Forêt de Saint-HubertThe Maison du Tourisme de la Forêt de Saint-Hubert invites you to discover the Belgian Ardenne: a superb, mysterious and surprising region.
- The Ibis Namur Centre hotel© Hôtel ibis Namur CentreNamur
The Ibis Namur Centre hotelIbis Namur Centre is a 3-star hotel in Namur, capital of Wallonia. The establishment offers a choice of 92 comfortable rooms perfect for both leisure and business stays.
- The Royal Snail Hotel, a boutique hotel at Namur© Francois MainilNamur
The Royal Snail Hotel, a boutique hotel at NamurThe 4 Star Royal Snail Boutique Hotel, in Namur, offers 30 contemporary, personalised bedrooms, a swimming pool and a well-being centre. The best of Belgian hospitality!
- Auberge de Poteaupré (Chimay)© Auberge de PoteaupréBourlers
Auberge de Poteaupré (Chimay)A charming hotel featuring 7 comfortable rooms, the Auberge de Poteaupré can be found in a peaceful area near the Scourmont Abbey. The inn is the perfect place to try the foodie range made by the abbey's Trappist monks.
- Marbehan Tourist Office | At the crossroads of Gaume and Ardenne© Marc LeclereMarbehan
Marbehan Tourist Office | At the crossroads of Gaume and ArdenneMarbehan is located in the commune of Habay, at the heart of the province of Luxembourg.
- Découvertes de Comblain | Exceptional natural sites© Bernard JacqminComblain-au-Pont
Découvertes de Comblain | Exceptional natural sitesComblain-au-Pont, at the edge of the Ardennes, offers a wide variety of activities and tourist attractions sure to take you off the beaten path.
- Maison du Tourisme du Parc des Canaux et Châteaux© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteLa Louvière
Maison du Tourisme du Parc des Canaux et ChâteauxWith 264km of navigable waterways, Hainaut hosts the Parc des Canaux and Châteaux formed by La Louvière, Ronquières and Seneffe.
- Maison du Tourisme Condroz-Famenne© Mark RossignolCiney
Maison du Tourisme Condroz-FamenneThe Condroz and Famenne region and their 6 communes await visitors in the South-West of the province of Namur.
- Villers Abbey, part of Wallonia's exceptional cultural heritage© FTBWVillers-la-Ville
Villers Abbey, part of Wallonia's exceptional cultural heritageThe Villers Abbey, built in 1146, now in ruins is a stunning witness of how the Cistercian Monks lived. The site is considered one of the most complete in Europe as it features remains of all the buildings used daily.
- Bois-du-Luc: a UNESCO mining site, witness of the Industrial Revolution© Bernard VanroyHoudeng-Aimeries
Bois-du-Luc: a UNESCO mining site, witness of the Industrial RevolutionThe Bois-du-Luc mining site was one of the main witnesses of the industrial revolution in Wallonia. This extraordinary historical heritage, wonderfully well preserved, is protected by UNESCO.
- The Fort de Logne castle and museum: a medieval day in Vieuxville© Steve CollinVieuxville
The Fort de Logne castle and museum: a medieval day in VieuxvilleLocated within easy reach of Durbuy, the castle and museum of Logne are sure to delight the family.
- The steam railway museum of the Three Valleys | Treignes© CFV3V - Guillaume AllardTreignes
The steam railway museum of the Three Valleys | TreignesSet in a former international station, the museum retraces Belgium's railway and industrial history
- The Maison des Géants (the Giants' house) in Ath: an impressive museum in Wallonia© ARTHURS H - Fédération du Tourisme de la Province de HainautAth
The Maison des Géants (the Giants' house) in Ath: an impressive museum in WalloniaIn November 2005, UNESCO added to its list of intangible cultural heritage the giants and fantasy figures of 9 Belgian and French cities.
- Malagne, the Archéopark presenting our ancestors: the Gauls© WBT - DenisErroyauxRochefort
Malagne, the Archéopark presenting our ancestors: the GaulsTravel back to Gallo-Roman times! In this archeopark, between gardens and vegetable patches, you will have a chance to be a blacksmith, a potter, a baker... A wonderful immersive, historical experience.
- The Labyrinthe de Durbuy, a mind wowing park in Belgium© Asbl LabytourismeBarvaux
The Labyrinthe de Durbuy, a mind wowing park in BelgiumThis off the beaten path theme park is set in nature in the Province of Luxembourg, only 30 minutes from Namur and Liège and 1 hour from Brussels.
- Source O Rama: the journey a little drop of water in the big world© SourceOrama - Didier GémisChaudfontaine
Source O Rama: the journey a little drop of water in the big worldVisitors can discover the many secrets of fresh water at Source O Rama, in the heart of the Parc des Sources de Chaudfontaine. This fun, family-friendly visit can be combined with a stroll through the nearby Modern Art Museum, the ArtHouse.
- Le Pass de Mons: a scientific adventures park (Frameries)© Hyacinthe ArthursFrameries
Le Pass de Mons: a scientific adventures park (Frameries)Le Pass is a unique attraction featuring interactive, family friendly exhibitions to approach science in a different way. The site is situated just 6 km fro
- The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the Ourthe© Domaine de PalogneVieuxville
The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the OurtheThe Domaine de Palogne invites you to discover its enchanting setting where nature, history and relaxation meet.