- Cycle ride
- Cycling and Mountain Biking
This itinerary, the first long-distance, signposted cycle trail in Wallonia. follows of the most beautiful river valleys in Europe. It could be renamed the "Citadel routes" as it goes through Dinant, Namur, Huy and Liège.
This biking adventure is one of the 30 segments of a 1,152 km route following the Meuse river through France, Belgium and the Netherlands. Going along the RAVel, away from traffic, you will get to fully enjoy the pretty landscapes created by the river, as well as the industrial cultural heritage of the region.
There are several options to choose from:
- Dinant / Namur, Namur / Visé
- Dinant / Visé (or Visé / Dinant) for those looking for a sportier challenge.
Learn more on the official website.
Dinant / Visé
Along the trail
- The Citadel of Namur and its fascinating network of underground galleries
- The Félicien Rops Museum in Namur
- Annevoie water gardens | Meuse Valley
- The citadel of Dinant, a fortress in the Meuse valley
- The Musée de la Boverie: fine arts and exhibitions in Liège
- The Ibis Namur Centre hotel
- The Félicien Rops Youth Hostel, Namur
- Hôtel Naxhelet, its golf club and spa (Province of Liège)
- The Ramada Plaza Liège City Center, an elegant hotel
- W'allons nous dormir: a guesthouse in Liège
Information on the walk
- Avenue Colonel Cadoux 85500 DinantPhone number
+32 82 22 28 70