- Architectural heritage
- Museum or Interpretation Centre
The Château de l’Avouerie d’Anthisnes, in the province of Liège, welcomes you for a gourmet and historical visit.
L’Avouerie, former residence of the Hauts Voués, opens its doors onto a 17th century castle and a 12th century defence tower. It can be found in the commune of Anthisnes, 21 km from Durbuy, 18 from Seraing and 5 from Comblain-au-Pont.
There you can discover:
- a museum dedicated to beer and pèket
- the home of the Hauts Voués d'Anthisnes
- a shop dedicated to terroir produce and more particularly craft beer
- vaulted cellars where you can taste the "Cervoise", the Avouerie's speciality.
- temporary exhibitions
The Château de l'Avouerie offers a range of visits, tastings and activities, such as Lucien the elf for schools or brewing workshops for groups.
The castle also hosts banquets, seminars, private or family celebrations.
Outdoor catering - Free catering
Cafe - Daylight - Shop - Non-smoking - Cycle rack - Parking
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL